Behind every manager or company director you’ll find an organized and efficient Assistant. As an assistant you have to work closely with your senior or managerial staff to provide support usually on one-to-one basis.
So those who are interested in Assistant Jobs they can grab 10,000+ Vacancies Notification of Office, Executive, Accounts Asst, PA, LA Jobs. There are various types of assistant like Office Assistant, Personal Assistant, Executive Assistant and others.
What does an Assistant do?
Typically Assistant carries out administrative and other work on behalf of one individual. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organization.
Those who are looking for further information of Assistant Jobs 2018–19, they can go through below section of this page which is well presented below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- ICSIL Recruitment 2018-19 For 50 Caretaker/AYA Posts, Apply by 10 Oct
- CIMFR Recruitment 2018-19: 121 Project Assistant (Level-I/II) Posts
- NABARD Recruitment 2018–19 Apply 72 SO/Assistant/ Manager Jobs Advt
- Haryana Power Utilities Recruitment 2018 | 105 AE Posts (GATE) – Apply
- NEERI Recruitment 2018 Technical Assistant, Officer Jobs Application Form
- DOITC Rajasthan Recruitment 2018 (1302) Informatics Assistant (IA) Vacancy
Job title for this kind of role, and its seniority, will vary according to the employer. In some organizations, the job titles ‘personal assistant’ and ‘executive assistant’ are interchangeable.
Qualification Required for Assistant Recruitment
Employers prefer applicants with bachelor’s degrees and three or more years of experience in specific field. Organizational, computer, and interpersonal skills are also necessary for this profession.
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Executive Assistant Jobs
Executive assistants are advanced administrative professionals who work with top-level executives in various industries. Their job duties can include organizing meetings, arranging travel, and training staff members.
They often coordinate meetings, prepare reports and other confidential materials, arrange travel, manage expenses and train other support staff. Executive assistants may be authorized to make business office decisions in the occurrence that executives are unavailable.
Also Check- Latest Government Job
Office Assistant Jobs
The duties of an office assistant vary widely from employer to employer, often based on any specializations that the assistant has, how much work experience they possess, or what industry they are working with.
Office assistants’ job duties usually include tasks like typing, filing, taking inventory, keeping records and sorting checks. They may also prepare documents, process mail and answer telephones. They can seek employment in specialized fields that match their interests, such as education, finance, law, medicine, technology and government.
Office Assistant Career Options
Because every business has clerical needs, office assistants can find employment in almost any type of work environment. Those seeking office assistant positions in specific fields, particularly legal or medical, may be required to have some college education or certification in that area.
Also check- Career Option after You Turned 20
Personal assistant Jobs
Personal Assistant helps a manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks. PAs need extensive knowledge of the organization in which they work. You will need to know who key personnel are (both external and internal) and understand the organization’s aims and objectives.
Responsibilities of Personal Assistant
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meeting
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Administrative Assistant Jobs
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment.
Responsibilities of Administrative Assistant
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Accounts Assistant Jobs
Accounts assistants provide administrative support to accountants, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
Working directly for an accountant, accounting manager or finance manager (or a small team of them), accounts assistants help to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly. As well as helping the manager, accounts assistants also deal with customers and external agencies.
Get more- Jobs For Accountant
Responsibilities of Accounts Assistant
- Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries
- Managing petty cash transactions
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.
Also Check- Manager Jobs
Learning Assistants Jobs
Learning Assistants (LA’s) are motivated undergraduate students who assist instructors and students in the teaching-learning enterprise. LA’s are assigned to a particular course, and they work closely with instructors to provide challenging and meaningful learning experiences for enrolled students.
- Meet with instructor in and outside of class, as determined by instructor
- Communicate effectively with supervising instructor, any additional teaching staff, and enrolled students
- Prepare for specific teaching- and learning-related assignments
Check Latest- Teaching Jobs
An ability to be discreet, diplomatic, reliable and trustworthy, and prioritize and communicate well would help you to grab Assistant Jobs 2018–19. If you have any query or doubts related to this post then you may type your comment in below comment box. Our experts will soon solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Best State Government Jobs||Free Job Updates|
|Part Time Jobs in India||Jobs by Organization|
|Online Jobs from Home||Employment News This Week Highlights|