ATMA Selection Procedure
Students, who are going to enroll in Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), should be aware about complete ATMA Selection Procedure 2019. We have well designed this page with Updated ATMA Selection Criteria, check all detail from below.
Check ATMA 2019 Selection Procedure
ATMAexam is national level entrance test regulated by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission into MBA /PGDM /PGDBA /MCM /MCA and many other management courses.
ATMA 2019 Exam Dates:
|Events||Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Registration Starts from||20-02-2019|
|Closing of payment portal||10-05-2019|
|Last date of registration||12-05-2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Last date to re-print filled-in application form||13-05-2019|
|Issue of admit card||16-05-2019|
|Date of Exam||18-05-2019|
Candidates who qualify ATMA Exam have to appear forfurther Group Discussion (GD) and or Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds organized by the participating institutes.
ATMA Assortment Criteria
Approx 76 participating institutions of ATMA and some other institutes will release cut off marks of ATMA Exam candidates who meet cut off criteria will get shortlisted for admission into concerned courses in interested institute.
For more details about ATMA Selection Procedure 2019, candidates are suggested to read out thoroughly this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ATMA Selection Procedure
ATMA 2019 Selection Procedure:
- Selection procedure includes ATMA Entrance Exam, Group Discussion and personal interview. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts ATMA Entrance Exam.
- After the completion of all rounds, the performance of candidates will be checked by the panel of examiners. After the measured overall performance of candidates, final result will be declared.
- During the selection rounds, candidates, who are going to attend, they have to bring some mandatory documents. In the beneath section of this page, we are providing list of documents which required at the time of ATMA 2019 Selection procedure.
Links Related To ATMA:
|ATMA Admit Card||Get Details|
|ATMA Recruitment||Get Details|
|ATMA Syllabus||Get Details|
|ATMA 2019 Application Form||Get Details|
Documents to carry at the time of ATMA Selection Procedure 2019:
During the selection rounds, shortlisted candidates have to bring mandatory documents/ certificates in original with one set of self-attested photocopies of same. List of documents required at the time of ATMA 2019 Selection procedure as given below-
- Original Shortlist letter
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of Xth and XIIth
- ATMA scorecard
- Original ATMA Admit card/hall ticket
- Four to Six passport size photographs color and black & white
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(OBC/ST/SC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
ATMA Exam Pattern 2019:
- ATMA will be conducted via online mode.
- Questions are of objective type i.e. MCQ’s
- There are total 180 questions which are divided into 6 sections.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours (30 minutes for each section).
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|S.no||Area||Number of Questions||Allotted Time (minutes)|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Lists of ATMA exam centers:
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Bhubaneswar|
Applicants can check ATMA Selection Procedure 2019 from the above section of this page. If you have any confusion regarding ATMA 2019-2020, you have facility to leave comment in given space or also add this page in bookmark by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Best Study Apps for Students||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Scholarship in India|