ATMA Selection Procedure
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) is conducted ATMA Entrance Exam. So, those candidates are qualifying in ATMA Exam and going for further process, they must check ATMA Selection Procedure through this page. Contenders, who are appearing in ATMA Exam, they are able to take admission in postgraduate management programmes such as MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, and MCM. This entrance exam is organized various times within a period of one yearin the months of February, May, June and July. After the announcements of ATMA Results, candidates can check Changes in ATMA Selection Criteria for 2018. Applicants will get admission on the basis of their marks obtained in ATMA 2018 and performance in GD/WAT-PI. In this article, you will get entire details about ATMA Selection Procedure 2018.
After qualifying ATMA Exam, candidates have to appear in Group Discussion (GD) and or Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds which will be organized by the participating institutes. There are approximately 76 participating institutions of ATMA and some institutes will release their cut off marks of ATMA Exam. So, those candidates will meet the cut off criteria of particular institution, they will be shortlisted for further rounds. For more details about ATMA Selection Procedure 2018, candidates are suggested to checkout this page which has made by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ATMA Selection Procedure
ATMA 2018 Selection Procedure:
- Applicants, who are shortlisted in ATMA and grab required ATMA Scores,will be called for further selection rounds like Group Discussion, personal interview. Those candidates will be qualified in Group Discussion (GD), they have to come for the last round of screening which is Personal Interview.
- After the completion of all rounds, the performance of candidates will be checked by the panel of examiners. After the measured overall performance of candidates, final result will be declared.
- During the selection rounds, candidates, who are going to attend, they have to bring some mandatory documents. In the beneath section of this page, we are providing list of documents which required at the time of ATMA 2018 Selection procedure.
Get Here Complete: ATMA Brochure
Documents to carry at the time of ATMA Selection Procedure 2018:
- Original Shortlist letter
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of Xth and XIIth
- ATMA scorecard
- Original ATMA Admit card/hall ticket
- Four to Six passport size photographs color and black & white
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(OBC/ST/SC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018:
|S.no||Area||Number of Questions||Allotted Time (minutes)|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Also Check Out Here: ATMA Syllabus
Lists of ATMA exam centers:
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Bhubaneswar|
Applicants can check ATMA Selection Procedure 2018 from the above section of this page. If you have any confusion regarding ATMA 2018, you have facility to leave comment in given space or also add this page in bookmark by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|ATMA Admit Card||ATMA Application Form|
|ATMA Results||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|