ATMA Selection Procedure
Students, who are going to enroll in Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), should be aware about complete ATMA Selection Procedure 2018. We have well designed this page with Updated ATMA Selection Criteria, check all detail from below.
Check ATMA 2018 Selection Procedure
ATMAexam is national level entrance test regulated by Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) for admission into MBA /PGDM /PGDBA /MCM /MCA and many other management courses.
Candidates who qualify ATMA Exam have to appear forfurther Group Discussion (GD) and or Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds organized by the participating institutes.
ATMA Assortment Criteria
Approx 76 participating institutions of ATMA and some other institutes will release cut off marks of ATMA Exam candidates who meet cut off criteria will get shortlisted for admission into concerned courses in interested institute.
For more details about ATMA Selection Procedure 2018, candidates are suggested to read out thoroughly this page which is well furnished by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ATMA Exam Date 2018
|For August exam|
|Online Registration Started||28th June 2018|
|Close of Payment gateway||30th July 2018 (till 5 AM)|
|Date of Closure of Registration||30th July 2018 (till 11 PM)|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||5th August 2018 (till 1:45 PM)|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||3rd August (11 AM) to 5th July 2018 (2 PM)|
|Date of Exam||5th August 2018|
9th August 2018
ATMA Selection Procedure
ATMA 2018 Selection Procedure:
- Selection procedure includes ATMA Entrance Exam, Group Discussion and personal interview. Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) conducts ATMA Entrance Exam.
- Applicants, who are shortlisted in ATMA and grab required ATMA Scores,will be called for further selection rounds like Group Discussion, personal interview. Those candidates will be qualified in Group Discussion (GD), they have to come for the last round of screening which is Personal Interview.
- After the completion of all rounds, the performance of candidates will be checked by the panel of examiners. After the measured overall performance of candidates, final result will be declared.
- During the selection rounds, candidates, who are going to attend, they have to bring some mandatory documents. In the beneath section of this page, we are providing list of documents which required at the time of ATMA 2018 Selection procedure.
Get Here Complete: ATMA Brochure
Documents to carry at the time of ATMA Selection Procedure 2018:
During the selection rounds, shortlisted candidates have to bring mandatory documents/ certificates in original with one set of self-attested photocopies of same. List of documents required at the time of ATMA 2018 Selection procedure as given below-
- Original Shortlist letter
- All the original and at least two photocopies of certificates of Xth and XIIth
- ATMA scorecard
- Original ATMA Admit card/hall ticket
- Four to Six passport size photographs color and black & white
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Community certificate(OBC/ST/SC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
ATMA Exam Pattern 2018:
- ATMA will be conducted via online mode.
- Questions are of objective type i.e. MCQ’s
- There are total 180 questions which are divided into 6 sections.
- Duration of exam is 3 hours (30 minutes for each section).
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
|S.no||Area||Number of Questions||Allotted Time (minutes)|
|1||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
|5||Analytical Reasoning Skills||30||30|
Also Check Out Here:
Lists of ATMA exam centers:
|Ahmedabad (Gandhi Nagar)||Bhubaneswar|
Applicants can check ATMA Selection Procedure 2018 from the above section of this page. If you have any confusion regarding ATMA 2018, you have facility to leave comment in given space or also add this page in bookmark by using Control + D.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|ATMA Admit Card||ATMA Application Form|
|ATMA Results||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|
|Top MBA Colleges in India||MBA Entrance Exams|
|Scholarship in India||UGC Approved University List|