B.ed Challan Form
Candidates who successfully registered themselves for B.ed Course so it is mandatory for them to submit the receipt of B.ed Challan Form along with the application form. A duly filled application form required to be submitted along with Fee in the form of bank challan. Universities has open admission process for Bachelor of education course, and many students are applying for it, but due to limited seats universities take entrance test. Complete details about how to download B.Ed Challan Form 2018 are well framed here.
To appear in the entrance test candidates have to complete Application process. For this, aspirants firstly fill registration form and then make Payment through Challan. (e-challan is an electronic format of the challan, which is generally used as a receipt for payment). Without paying application fee through challan the application process will not be completed. Here you can check what are the fee requirements for B.ed admission, And how to download and fill B.ed Challan Form online. The complete details mentioned below are presented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to get the B.ED Challan Form 2018?
- Candidates first need to purchase the application form from the bank
- Then, need to login to official website of conducting body of B.ED and have to press on button of “Apply Online”
- New candidates have to register fresh by pressing button “New Registration”. Fill all fields like name, father’s name, address, qualifying exam details etc. Mandatory fields are marked with a small red star
- In case you forget your Application no. and / or Password, you can get them by pressing the button, “Forgot Password”. They will be emailed to your registered email address
- After filling required information, print the Challan depending on the mode of payment selected by the candidate
- After taking the print out of the Challan Form the candidate is required to deposit the requisite fee according to their category (SC/ST/General/OBC).
- In Bank, candidates will get Challan receipt and then they are required to enter the Challan number while filling the online application form.
- After paying fee, take Candidate’s and University’s copy of challan duly stamped by the bank
- Make sure that Date, Bank Branch code and Transaction code is clearly mentioned on it.
- Your fee will be reconciled with the bank. In case of problem you may be asked to produce your challan copy as proof.
Read Also: How To Download Challan Form
B.ed Challan Form
About Bachelor of Education:
Every year various applications for the admissions in Bachelor of Education Course Program are invited by the different- different state. The Bachelor of Education is one year duration course that is run usually to secure a degree for teaching in the upper and primary levels of school education.
B.Ed. is an undergraduate academic degree which prepares students for work as a teacher in schools, though in some countries additional work can be done in order for the student to be fully qualified to teach.
B.ed Admission Process:
In order to get the admission in B.Ed, you have to appear for a written examination or Entrance Test. This exam will usually comprise questions from subject areas like reasoning, GK, language skills and comprehension, teaching aptitude etc. If you clear this exam, you can apply for B.Ed course in reputed colleges on the basis of their merit in entrance test.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Hope, from above details your doubts regarding B.ed Challan Form 2018 are clear. You can also join us on Face book and Google plus to remain updated. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|B.Ed Colleges in Kolkata||B.Ed Colleges in Pune|
|Education Loans for Students||B.Ed Colleges in Delhi|
|Best Career Opportunities||B.Ed Colleges in Bangalore|
|B.Ed Colleges in Chennai||How Do Toppers Study?|