Bank of India Admit Card
Bank of India has decided to conduct Interview on 10-12-2018 (New Delhi) and 13-12-2018 (Mumbai) for recruitment to Post of Security Officer (MMGS II). Bank of India Admit Card has been available online at its official website.
Applicants who are going to participate in Interview may download Bank of India Admit Card 2019 from this page by hitting below provided direct official link. You need to enter Registration No and Password / DOB to get BOI Admit Card 2019.
Bank of India Security Officer Admit Card-Out!!!
Total 76 candidates are shortlisted for Interview. Candidates are required to follow below provided instructions / guidelines to download Bank of India Recruitment Admit Card 2019 from official website.
To obtain complete details regarding Bank of India Admit Card 2019, such as download steps, interview dates etc you need to scroll down the page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bank of India Admit Card
Way to Download Bank of India Exam Admit Card:
- Applicants first visit the official site of Bank of India that is www.bankofindia.co.in
- On home page of official site go to “Career” section and hit the link.
- Then on next page select “Interview Schedule for the Post of Security Officer (MMGS II)” and afterwards hit “Press here for Interview Call Letter” link
- Now Bank of India Call Letter page will be displayed on your computer screen.
- You should enter the details in Bank of India 2019 Admit Card like APSC CCE Admit Card and then press the “Login” button.
- Now your Admit Card of JKSSB will be opened on your computer screen.
- Applicants can download Bank of India Hall Ticket on your desktop
- Take printout of Bank of India Interview Admit Card and bring the Admit Card of Bank of India at time of exam.
Download Here: Bank of India Security Officer (MMGS-II) Admit Card
Bank of India Security Officer (MMGS-II) Interview Details:
Bank of India has decided to conduct Interview on 10-12-2018 (New Delhi) and 13-12-2018 (Mumbai) for recruitment to Post of Security Officer (MMGS II). Maximum marks for interview will be 100.
Minimum qualifying marks in interview are 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category. While appearing for Interview, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below.
List of Documents to be Produced at the Time of Interview:
- Printout of the valid Interview Bank of India Admit Card
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in para “IDENTITY VERIFICATION” below
- Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications. Proper document from Board /University
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format
- In case of Officers from Defence, the certificate indicating full details of your service as Commissioned Officer in Defence Force
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Check Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Important Dates and Centres:
|Interview Centre||Interview Venue|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1: How do I download my call letter?
Answer: Follow the link provided above to download call letter. Enter the Registration No and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the required places to download the Call Letter.
Question 2: Where do I get the Registration No & Password?
Answer: Registration No & Password are generated at time of registration and displayed on the screen. These are also sent to candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
To get more details regarding Bank of India Admit Card 2019, you need to hit this Official Link. If you have query related to Bank of India Admit Card Download then you can comment in below section of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Of India Results||Bank Of India Recruitment|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Career in Banking Sector|