Bank Of India Recruitment
Bank Of India has proclaimed a vacancy advertisement regarding Bank Of India Recruitment. Bank has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up various Attendant positions. Job hunters, who wish to apply for Bank Of India Recruitment 2017, may submit their duly prepared filled in applications through proper mode.
Highlights of this Page
Aspirants if shortlisted for declared post will be required to appear for interview for further selection process. Aspirants must read below content very carefully before applying. Candidates may attain remaining info regarding Bank Of India Jobs through this web page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bank Of India Recruitment
|Organizing Body||Bank Of India|
|Last date for receipt of application||31-03-2017|
Name of the Post:
Essential Qualification for BOI Vacancy:
- Applying candidate must attain Matriculation or an equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
- Candidate should preferably be resident of District where the RSETI is located and the local / State rule relating to selection of candidates would prevail.
Get More: Current Jobs after 10th
Appliers should retain the upper age below 65 years and must attain minimum 18 years of age as on last date of receipt of application.
Download PDF: Bank Of India Recruitment Official Notification
Appointed aspirants for Bank Of India Vacancy will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.8000/- per month.
Mode of Appointment for BOI Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Interview after screening of application to assess communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees development approach.
Steps to apply for Bank of India Recruitment:
- Willing and eligible aspirants are first of all required to log on to official website of Bank that is www.bankofindia.co.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘careers’ tab located at top menu bar of home page.
- This will take you to a new page where you need select “Proceed” link and you will get on the page having various job advertisements.
- Here you need to select “Engagement of one Office Attendant at RSETI-Giridh – outsourced” link visible in the list.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post by going through the link as “Detail Terms and Conditions” available at bottom.
- Eligible candidates need to take a print out of application format attached below the notification by hitting on “Press Here for Application Format” link.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- At last, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
Grab Today: Jobs in Banking Sector (5000 Vacancies)
Bank of India, Zonal Office,
E-17, First Floor, City Centre,
Sector-4, B.S.City, Bokaro- 827004
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Jharkhand
Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: 31-03-2017
For further information about Bank Of India Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification available on this page. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank of India Admit Card|
|Bank Of India Salary||Bank Preparation Material/Books|