Bank of India Recruitment
Bank of India (BOI) is starting recruitment to hire talented candidates for the available 12 vacancies of Specialist Security Officers in Middle Management Grade/Scale-II. Interested individuals can fill the Bank of India Recruitment 2018 application form before the last date which is 31-10-2018.
The selection of the candidates for Bank of India Current Vacancies who fulfill all the eligibility criteria will be beside either on personal interview or Group Discussion followed by interview. Qualifying candidates in the group decision round will become eligible for Personal Interview Rounds.
Bank of India Recruitment for 12 Vacancies
Highlight of this web page
Apply Now for BOI Job Vacancy
Individuals must check the BOI Job Notification first and then apply for the BOI Vacancies by hitting on the direct links that are provided below. Appear for the Interview with all the necessary documents and qualifying exams certificate/marksheet both in original and a set of photocopies.
You can also follow some simple and necessary steps that are well explained and structured below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com to get more details about the BOI Recruitment and Bank of India Job Vacancy.
Bank of India Recruitment
BOI Jobs Vacancies Details
- Name of the Post: Security Office (Scale II)
- Number of Vacancy: 12
Grab Now: Upcoming Bank Jobs
Individuals must have done graduation from any University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/ approved by Govt. regulatory Bodies. Also applying candidates for Bank of India Vacancies must possess some years of working experience in the concerned fields.
Age Limit for Bank of India Jobs
The minimum age for the candidates who are going to apply for the Bank of India Recruitment is 25 years and maximum age limit is 40 years.
Get Here – Bank of India Job Notification
BOI Vacancy Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the following sum as Bank of India Recruitment Application Fee through online mode i.e. using Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking –
- General & others – Rs. 600
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100
Bank of India Recruitment Procedure
Candidates will be going to get selected on the basis of performance in the Personal Interview or Group Discussion. The maximum marks for Interview will be 100 (If GD will not be conducted). If both Group Discussion and Interview is conducted, then first the candidates have to qualify the Group Discussion to appear for the Interview Rounds.
Candidates will be getting 31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950 as Middle Management Grade Scale –II (MMGS II). Also there will be other allowances for the selected individuals which will depend upon the norms of the Organization.
Check Here: Bank Salary Structure
Procedure to apply for BOI Career Opportunities
Candidates can follow the below described steps to apply for the Bank of India Job Vacancies –
- Initially, login to the official web portal of the Organization i.e. www.bankofindia.co.in
- Further you are required to hit the “Careers” available on the top middle of the home page.
- A new web page will appear containing Bank of India Recruitment Notifications.
- Search for the “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers in MMGS-II – Project No. 2018-19/2” link and hit on it.
- Hit for the “Notice” first and start reading the BOI Recruitment Notification carefully.
- If you fulfill all the eligibility criteria and interested to apply for the Specialist Security Officers Vacancies, revisit the Bank of India Job Notice.
- Hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now hit on “Press Here to New Registration” tab available on the right top of the web page.
- You will get the Bank Of India Recruitment Application Form on your digital screen.
- Start filling the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents, pay the application fee and then finally hit on the “Submit” tab.
- At last download the BOI Job Application Form by hitting on the appropriate tab.
- Take the hard copy of Bank Of India Job Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Get Here –BOI Recruitment Application Form
|Last date for submission of on – line application||31-10-2018|
|Relevant date for Age/Qualification/Experience||31-08-2018|
|Last date for printing your application||15-11-2018|
|Online Fee Payment||31-10-2018|
Candidates, who wish to gather more details about the Bank of India Recruitment 2018, can visit the official web portal of the Bank. Also like our Facebook page to get the latest updates about Bank of India Recruitment and all other recruitment activities.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank of India Admit Card||Bank of India Results|
|Bank Online Test||Career in Banking Sector|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Private Sector Bank Vacancies|