Bank Of India Results
Authority of this well known Bank Of India has recently released Bank Of India Results. Those aspirants who had appeared in Technical (Appraisal/Premises) held earlier can now check their Bank Of India Results 2017. By pressing below stated Link you can also get your Bank Of India Technical (Appraisal/Premises) Result. The provisionally selected candidates are advised to appear in further selection process that is Interview/Document verification.
This page includes:
Those aspirants who are willing to get their Bank Of India Results are advised to follow below stated steps which are written for your ease. Here the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com have written this page to provide you all the necessary information about Bank Of India Results 2017–2018. So, have a glance…
Bank Of India Results
|Organization name||Bank Of India|
How to Download Bank Of India Results?
All the candidates who had participated in Technical (Appraisal/Premises) Exam on scheduled date can follow this procedure to see their score card:
- Initially the aspirants have to visit official website of Bank Of India that is www.bankofindia.co.in
- After reaching to the home page you have to select “Career” tab available on the menu bar
- Then you will see the notification on screen and you need to go through it carefully and then press “Press to Proceed” link.
- Then a new window will be opened “Hit Here” under the Interview Schedule for the Post of Technical (Appraisal) and Technical (Premises) Officer (JMGS I) link.
- A new page will be opened and there you have to check your result according to your registration number.
- In the last step take a print out of your Bank Of India Technical Result for further use in future.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
About Bank of India
BOI is a premier bank which is formally known as Bank of India. It was established on 7th September 1906 as a commercial bank. The headquarters is located in Mumbai in Maharashtra State of India. Overall there are 4963 branches of BOI across India even in the union territories. The concerned authorities release recruitment notifications on the official web portal to fill the vacancies through selection process. Huge number of applicants who wish to get recruited in a well reputed bank applies for the examination and every year and enthusiastically participates in it to garb the available jobs.
Get Direct Links To Download BOI Results
Purpose of examination:
Bank of India organizes various recruitment notifications to hire skilled and most deserving candidates for different positions like clerks, managers. So, now it has declared result of Technical (Appraisal/Premises) Selected Candidates, so all candidates can check it now and get ready for further process.
Those contenders who are selected for the required posts, they have to appear with all the below mention documents for further process that is Interview. Only Qualified candidates are eligible to appear in this stage also to grab Bank Of India Jobs.
Check Here: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
List of Documents for Interview:
- Bank Of India Interview Admit Card
- Matriculation Certificate and other educational certificates in original
- Two passport size colored photographs
- SC, ST and OBC caste certificate and two sets of Xerox copies of the same.
- In case of candidates from the OBC category, the caste certificate should clearly state that the candidate is out of the Creamy Layer.
- Valid photo ID Proof such as Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc
- Two Xerox copies of all required documents and testimonials.
Applicants can check out their Bank Of India Results 2017–2018 by following this Official Link mentioned here. If you have any query regarding the posts, you can easily leave a comment on the below mention comment box. Our expert team will try to solve put your problem quickly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Bank of India Admit Card||Bank Of India Recruitment|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Central Bank Of India Results|
|Bank Salary||How to Get Bank Jobs|