Bank of India Results
Bank of India (BOI) has announced Bank of India Results for those candidates, who had appeared in exam of Specialist Cadre– Technical (Appraisal & Premises) Officer Posts for the project (2017-18/ 2). So, now participated candidates can check their Bank of India Results 2017 through the below given link. The bank was conducted written exam to hire the candidates for Specialist – Technical (Appraisal & Premises) Officer Posts. Those candidates had qualified in written exam, they was attend interview on specified date. So, now final result of Bank of India has declared, now officially.
Highlights of this page:
Participated candidates may check their Bank of India Specialist Cadre Results through online procedure by taking some essential steps which are given below in this page. Contenders, who are eagerly waiting for performance of exam, can download their Bank of India Specialist Cadre– Technical (Appraisal & Premises) Officer Results by visiting the official website of State Bank of India. You can obtain detailed information related to Bank of India Results 2018 by scroll down this page which is written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bank Of India Results
|Organization name||Bank Of India|
Steps to download Bank of India Result:
For getting the BOI Score card, candidate should follow below provided steps to check BOI Result:
- First of all you need to log on to the official website of organization that is www.bankofindia.co.in.
- After that navigate the home page and move your cursor to career section in above menu bar and choose “Press to proceed” link.
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link and tap “List of Candidates provisionally selected for the post of Technical (Appraisal) and Technical (Premises)- Recruitment of Specialist Officers Project No. 2017-18/2 Notice dated 10.04.2017” link.
- After that a new page in PDF format will be opened on your digital screen
- Now a new page will be opened containing the merit list you just have to search for your roll number
- At last take hard copy of BOI Merit list for further use.
Press here to get>>>Specialist – Technical (Appraisal) Officer Final Results
Press here to get>>>Specialist – Technical (Premises) Officer Final Results
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their performance in written examination and interview which was conducted on specified date or venue. Applicants, who had declared qualify in both round, they will be recruited for the above said posts.
Mode to check Result:
Participating candidates may check their result through online procedure by visiting the official website that is www.bankofindia.co.in. you can also taking easy steps which are mentioned above in this page.
To get more information about Bank Of India Results 2017–2018, then must check this Official Link. Candidates can also bookmark this web page or like this web portal on Face book and Google+.
Team of recruitmentresult.com is wishing ‘Good Luck’ to the students for their Exam. Applicants are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about Banking Recruitment Exam such as previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box.
Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Bank of India Admit Card||Bank Of India Recruitment|
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank||Central Bank Of India Results|
|Bank Salary||How to Get Bank Jobs|