Now a days each individual banks release recruitment in every month for different posts. Many candidates apply for these posts. Applied candidates do not know about study material which they required for giving exam. Firstly you should know about the sections of bank exam.
Bank Exam covers following sections:
- English Language
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Computer Knowledge
Do prepare for bank exam according above mentioned syllabus.
Here in this section we provide you book list of Bank exam. Kindly check this book list. These books help you to crack bank exam easily.
- AIETS Lakshya SBI Clerk Exam
- Arihant Bank PO Guide G449
- AIETS Comprehensive Guide to IBPS-CWE Bank PO Exam
- Target IBPS CWE Bank Clerk – 1 Solved + 15 Mock Papers – English Practice Workbook
- Arihant SBI and Associate Bank Clerks Grade Exam D246
- Arihant Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment Exam G294
- Arihant Bank Clerk Exam English previous Year Papers D440
- Arihant Banking Awareness J356
- Arihant Objective Computer Awareness G212
- Study Guide to I .B. P. S CWE: For Recruitment in Clerical Cadre
- Arihant Bank PO Guide (English) G439
There are so many books which candidates can refer for their exam preparation. These books are available in the market. Candidates who are going to attempt bank exam they hurry up and purchase these books. These books are available online. Candidates purchase these books through online.
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Complete Details|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Complete Details|
|Bank Online Test||Complete Details|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Complete Details|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Complete Details|
|Career in Banking Sector||Complete Details|