Banks Under IBPS
Prior Applying for IBPS Exam 2019-2020, it is must to get familiar with updated List Of Banks Under IBPS 2019-2020. There are numerous government & private banks categorized under Participating Banks In IBPS. Let’s have a look at IBPS Participating Banks 2019-2020 prior getting job in banking sector.
IBPS Participating Banks List 2019-2020 Includes:
- Public Sector Banks
- Co-Operative Banks
- Private Banks
- Regional Rural Banks
Check Here: IBPS Notification
List Of Banks Under IBPS 2019-2020 (Updated):
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab and Sind Bank
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Public Sector Banks Under IBPS
There are 21 banks Under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which participate in IBPS Exam. Job appliers, who are aspiring to get job through recruitment exam in public as well as Private Banks, must checkout this page.
|Bank Name||Official site|
|Bank of Baroda||bankofbaroda.co.in|
|Bank of India||bankofindia.com|
|Bank of Maharashtra||bankofmaharashtra.in|
|Central Bank of India||centralbankofindia.co.in|
|Indian Overseas Bank||iob.in|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||obcindia.co.in|
|Punjab National Bank||pnbindia.in|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||psbindia.com|
|Union Bank of India||unionbankofindia.co.in|
|United Bank of India||unitedbankofindia.com|
Dissimilar notification for various institutions will be issued on time to time, for example, recruitment of PO for Public Sector Banks and corporate banks may be done through different notifications and exams.
Read Here: IBPS Exam Calendar
List Of Private Banks Under IBPS
- The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- The South Indian Bank Ltd.
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
- The Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- The Nainital Bank Ltd.
- Federal Bank
- The Catholic Syrian Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
As per latest updates, some of the Private Sector Banks has started to recruit through IBPS and list was very small in the start, but it progressively increased to a significant size and it is moving in a rising direction. Now get the list of private sector banks from above section.
Check Here:- Latest Private Recruitment In Banking
List of Co-Operative Banks
Now dear applicants, there are various Co-operative banks, which get the help of IBPS in appointing qualified applicants, below is the list of such Co-operative sector banks.
Regional Rural Banks are reaching all over the nation and they employ on a large scale each year, below given is the complete list of Regional Rural Banks or Banks Under IBPS 2019-2020.
- Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Urban Co-operative Bank
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Vaishya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- National Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd.
- Surat People’s Co-operative Bank.
- Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
RRBs have some particular eligibility criteria like skills in the local language and applicants must have passed the matriculation with the local language as a subject. Aspirants must be alert while they apply to any RRB exam, so it is better to go through the notification two times before applying.
Check Here- Bank Recruitment (20000 Vacancies Opening)
IBPS Recruitment Process 2019-2020:
To employ talented & knowledgeable individuals as PO, SO & others, IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) followed by Interview. Also, participating organizations organizes interview on schedule dates.
Talented applicants who want to get placed on the post of PO/Clerk; they must apply to appear in Common Written Test (CWE) 2019-2020.
These banks come under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and each bank has their own individually score cards based on CWE scores. Gte complete List of Banks Under IBPS 2019-2020.
More Links Related to IBPS Exam 2019-2020:
|IBPS Admit Card||Get Information|
|IBPS Result||Get Information|
|IBPS Recruitment||Get Information|
|IBPS Mock Test||Get Information|
|IBPS Syllabus||Get Information|
|IBPS Question Papers||Get Information|
List of RRB Banks Under IBPS
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewad Aanchalik Gramin bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank 56 Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
Hit Here: IBPS RRB Notification
Other Public / Private Sector Undertaking and Government Department
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Directorate of Forensic Science Department
- Directorate of Accounts & Treasury
- Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation
- Food and Drugs Administration
- The Forest Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Future Learning & Development Ltd.
- Hindustan Organic Chemical Ltd
- India Infrastructure Finance Company Ltd.
- Legal Metrology, Government of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA)
- Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Ltd (MAHAGENCO)
- Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. (MAHATRANSCO)
- Maharashtra State Khadi and Villages Industries Boar
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- National Institute of Bank Management
- Public Health Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Limited
- Steel Authority of India Limited
- Tribal Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation Ltd
Central Financial Institution List Under IBPS
Check IBPS Exam Participating Central Financial Insitiute List Below:
- Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Pvt. Ltd.
- Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- National Payment Corporation of India
- Reserve Bank of India
- Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Small Industries Development Bank of India
Insurance Sector Companies List
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd
- General Insurance Corporation of India
- General Insurers’ (Public Sector) Association
- Life Insurance Corporation of India
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd
- The New India Assurance Co. Ltd
- SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Star Union Dai-Ichi Life Insurance Company Ltd
- Universal SOMPO General Insurance Ltd
Grab Today: Jobs in Government Sector (20000 Vacancies)
What is the Selection Process in Participating Bank?
This page is created to provide you information about the banks who participate with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. You may choose bank of your preference according to your cut off in the Common Written Exam.
After qualifying exam candidates appear the selection process that is conducted by the banks. Banks released notification for recruitment of candidates and also mention the minimum score required to appear in the recruitment process.
According to the available seats in that financial year and overall performance of candidates in selection process and Common Written Exam, participants are selected for suitable post. So, look at List of Banks Under IBPS from above.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written exam and interview and before appointed candidates are called for verification of documents.
Must Check – Complete selection process here
Participating Universities or Institutions under IBPS List 2019-2020:
- Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Government of Maharashtra
- Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research
- Institute of Rural Management Anand
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
- MET Asian Management Development Centre
- The Mumbai Science Teachers’ Association
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Co-Operative Management
- Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
- Adventist College of Management Studies
- The Association of Indian Management Schools (ATMA)
Candidates Also Seek For:
- Post Wise List Of Banks under IBPS
- IBPS PO Participating Banks List 2019-2020
- IBPS Clerk Participating Banks List 2019-2020
- IBPS SO Participating Banks List 2019-2020
- IBPS RRB Participating Banks List 2019-2020
List Of Banks Under IBPS 2019-2020
Candidates, who’re starting their preparation for IBPS CWE Exam and wanted to know the modified list of Private as well as public sector banks which accepts IBPS Score Card, may get all updates details through this page.
Aspirants, who want to make their career in banking sector by qualifying the IBPS Recruitment Exam, are advised to check List of Banks under IBPS 2019-2020 from this page. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for those candidates who are looking for bank jobs.
List of Banks Under IBPS 2019-2020 is well discussed above. Job appliers, who declared qualified in CWE Exam, will be recruited against post of PO / Clerk under these banks
Something That You Should Put An Eye On!!
|Sarkari Exam Result||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|