List Of Banks Under IBPS
Are you in search of Participating Banks in IBPS Exam? If yes, don’t go anywhere else & get new List of Banks under IBPS from this page. Candidates, who’re starting their preparation for IBPS CWE Exam and wanted to know the modified list of Private as well as public sector banks which accepts IBPS Score Card, may get all updates details through this page. Aspirants, who want to make their career in banking sector by qualifying the IBPS Recruitment Exam, are advised to check List of Banks under IBPS 2018 from this page.
This Page Contains
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Written Exam (CWE) for those candidates who are looking for bank jobs. List of Banks under IBPS is uttered in the below section. Job appliers, who declared qualified in CWE Exam, will be recruited against post of PO / Clerk under these banks. If you want to get more information about list of Participating Banks In IBPS, you may need to scroll down this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
List of Banks under IBPS
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is the foremost resource supplier to all the public or private banks and various other monetary institutions in the nation. At present, many people don’t know about that IBPS doesn’t only provide recruitment in Public Sector Banks but also provides jobs in private sector banks too. In reality, there are various universities also which get the help of IBPS so you must be know all the organizations which are the clients of IBPS. Here, we’ve categorized all these institutions into different categories as shown in below stated image:
Talented applicants who want to get placed on the post of PO/Clerk; they must apply to appear in Common Written Test (CWE). These banks come under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) and each bank has their own individually score cards based on CWE scores.
Check Here: IBPS Notification
Public Sector Banks Under IBPS
There are 21 banks Under Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which participate in IBPS Exam.
|Sr. No.||Bank Name||Official site|
|3||Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.co.in|
|4||Bank of India||www.bankofindia.com|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||www.bankofmaharashtra.in|
|7||Central Bank of India||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
|12||Indian Overseas Bank||www.iob.in|
|13||Oriental Bank of Commerce||www.obcindia.co.in|
|14||Punjab National Bank||www.pnbindia.in|
|15||Punjab and Sind Bank||www.psbindia.com|
|19||Union Bank of India||www.unionbankofindia.co.in|
|20||United Bank of India||www.unitedbankofindia.com|
Job appliers, who are aspiring to get job through recruitment exam in public as well as Private Banks, must checkout this page. Dissimilar notification for various institutions will be issued on time to time, for example, recruitment of PO for Public Sector Banks and corporate banks may be done through different notifications and exams.
Read Here: IBPS Exam Calendar
List Of Private Banks Under IBPS
- The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
- Axis Bank Ltd.
- The South Indian Bank Ltd.
- ING Vysya Bank Ltd
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
- The Karnataka Bank Ltd.
- The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd.
- The Nainital Bank Ltd.
- Federal Bank
- The Catholic Syrian Bank
- Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
As per latest updates, some of the Private Sector Banks has started to recruit through IBPS and list was very small in the start, but it progressively increased to a significant size and it is moving in a rising direction. Now get the list of private sector banks from above section.
List Of Co-Operative Banks
Now dear applicants, there are various Co-operative banks, which get the help of IBPS in appointing qualified applicants, below is the list of such Co-operative sector banks.
- Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- The Urban Co-operative Bank
- Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Vaishya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- National Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd.
- Surat People’s Co-operative Bank.
- Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd.
Regional Rural Banks are reaching all over the nation and they employ on a large scale each year, below given is the complete list of Regional Rural Banks. RRBs have some particular eligibility criteria like skills in the local language and applicants must have passed the matriculation with the local language as a subject. Aspirants must be alert while they apply to any RRB exam, so it is better to go through the notification two times before applying.
List of RRB Banks Under IBPS
- Andhra Pradesh Gramin Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Aryavart Gramin Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Baitarani Gramya Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Cauvery Kalpataru Grameena Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
- Chattisgarh Gramin Bank
- Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
- Deccan Grameena Bank
- Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gurgaon Gramin Bank
- Hadoti Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Haryana Gramin Bank
- Himachal Gramin Bank
- Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
- J and K Gramin Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Kamraz Rural Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Krishna Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bharat Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Godavari Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mewad Aanchalik Gramin bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Nainital-Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
- Neelachal Gramya Bank
- North Malabar Gramin Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Parvatiya Grameen bank
- Pragathi Gramina Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bhartiya Grameen Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Grameen Bank
- Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Rewa Siddhi Gramin Bank
- Rushi Kulya Gramya Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Satpura Narmada Kshetriya. Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Shreyas Gramin Bank
- South Malabar Gramin Bank
- Triveni Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank 56 Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Grameen bank
- Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Wainganaga and Solapur Grameen Bank
- Wainganga and Ratnagiri Grameen Bank
Hit Here: IBPS RRB Notification
Insurance Sector Companies List
This page is created to provide you information about the banks who participate with Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. You may choose bank of your preference according to your cut off in the Common Written Exam. After qualifying exam candidates appear the selection process that is conducted by the banks. Banks released notification for recruitment of candidates and also mention the minimum score required to appear in the recruitment process.
Candidates who is having score in the range mentioned by organization may apply. Selected candidates required to appear Group Discussion and Interview. According to the available seats in that financial year and overall performance of candidates in selection process and Common Written Exam, participants are selected for suitable post. Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in written exam and interview and before appointed candidates are called for verification of documents.
Aspirants may join us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates about any competitive examination. You may also subscribe our free mail service to get information in their inbox. If you have any query you may ask in comment box and we will solve your problem soon. Recruitmentresult.com is providing List of Banks under IBPS 2018 with their official sites, with the help of list aspirants can easily get details about name of the participation banks.