BARC OCES DGFS Notification
Apply now for BARC OCES DGFS Scheme from here!!! Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has asserted BARC OCES DGFS Notification for Recruitment of Scientific Officers in the Department of Atomic Energy through BARC Training Schools.
Contenders, who have required eligibility criteria for BARC OCES DGFS 2018 scheme, can apply for BARC OCES DGFS Exam before the 05-02-2018. The online exam for OCES-DGFS 2018 Scheme will be held on 23-03-2018 to 03-04-2018.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Last date for Registration of Online BARC OCES DGFS Application Form is 04-02-2018. Candidates, who’re going to apply for BARC OCES DGFS Notification 2018 through GATE, must upload their GATE score before 03-04-2018.
After successful submission of GATE Score or online exam, organization will release the list of candidates short-listed for Interview on Online Application Portal on 18-04-2018. Check this page of recruitmentresult.com, to get more details about OCES DGFS Scheme.
BARC OCES DGFS Notification
BARC OCES DGFS 2018 Dates:
|Events||BARC 2018 Important Dates|
|Last date for Registration of BARC Online Application||04-02-2018|
|End date for Submission of Online Application||05-02-2018|
|Download of Admit Card for Online Examination||26-02-2018|
|Online Examination Date||28-03-2018 to 03-04-2018|
|Last date for candidates to upload their GATE score||03-04-2018|
|Display of List of candidates for Interview||18-04-2018|
|Date to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates||20-04-2018 to 25-04-2018|
|Selection Interviews Dates||16-05-2018 to 15-06-2018|
|List of Candidates finally selected for|
OCES-2018 will display from
|Last week of June, 2018|
|Last Date for Selected OCES-2018 Candidates desirous of|
DGFS to give details of admission in a DGFS institute
|Declaration of List of Applicants Selected for|
DGFS-2018 on Online Application Portal
|2nd week of July, 2018|
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
How To Apply For BARC OCES DGFS?
Follow these instructions to apply for BARC OCES DGFS Scientific Officers Recruitment, take a look…
- How To Do BARC Online Registration?
- Applicants are required to open official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre that is www.barconlineexam.in.
- When you reach at homepage of official web portal, you need to press either “Engineering” or “Science” option, as per your qualification.
- After selecting the desirous link, you have to press “Information Brochure” link from top menu bar.
- Read entire details from BARC OCES DGFS 2018 Notification and ensure their eligibility criteria for BARC OCES DGFS Jobs.
- After ensuring your eligibility criteria, hit the “Apply Online” tab from upper corner of homepage.
- Mark the check i.e. visible in from of “I have read and understood the information from Information Brochure”.
- Tap the “Proceed As New Registration” button and fill all the details like Primary,Personal,Academic, Screening, Payment Info etc.
- Thereafter, check all the details and then hit the “Submit” tab to feed entered information very carefully.
Hit Here For: BARC OCES DGFS 2018 Registration
- How To Submit BARCH Online Application Form?
- First of all, applicants have to follow above stated first two steps.
- Now, hit the “Candidates Login” tab from top of the homepage.
- Enter asked details like BARC Login ID and Password along with Captcha Code.
- Then, press “Login” tab and Your BARC 2018 Online Application Form will appear.
- Fill BARC Online Application Form with required information.
- And also completes the BARC Slot Booking Process by selecting examination centre.
- At last, hit the “Submit” button to record entire details and don’t forget to take printout of filled application form.
Hit Here To Fill: BARC OCES DGFS Online Form
Following fee has to be paid online only:
|Category Wise||Fee Details|
|Male applicants belonging to General and OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|Woman applicants and Other Category appliers||No Fee|
BARC OCES DGFS Schemes:
- One-year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Postgraduates for the academic year 2018-2019 (OCES-2018) will be conducted at the BARC Training Schools situated at Mumbai, Kalpakkam, Indore and Hyderabad.
- Two-year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme for Engineering Graduates and Physics Postgraduates for the academic session beginning in July/August 2018 (DGFS-2018).
Engg/Science Disciplines with Code:
|Physics / Engineering Sciences|
|BS||Life Sciences / Biotechnology|
|RSE||NOT ELIGIBLE through GATE|
|GE||Geology & Geophysics|
|GP||Geology & Geophysics|
Required Eligibility for BARC Vacancies:
Applicants, who have decided to apply against BARC OCES DGFS Scientific Officers Jobs, should have the required qualification as provided below:
|PH||M.Sc. in Physics / Applied Physics|
|B.E. / B.Tech. in Engineering Physics|
|CY||M.Sc. in Chemistry|
|BS||M.Sc. in Agriculture, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology,|
Biotechnology, Genectics, Botany, Zoology, Plant Science, Plant Breeding, etc
|B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Tech.) in Food Technology|
|RSE||B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) / 5-year integrated M.Tech in|
Nuclear Engg./ Nuclear Technology/ Nuclear Science & Technology
|M.Sc. In Physics / Applied Physics|
|M.Sc. In Chemistry|
|GE||M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology / Applied Geology /|
Applied Geochemistry or 5-year integrated M.Tech. in Geological Technology
|GP||M.Sc. in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics or 5-year integrated|
M.Tech. in Geophysical Technology
Check Also: Jobs By Qualification
Age Limit for BARC OCES DGFS Vacancies:
- General Category: 26 years,
- OBC: 29 years,
- SC/ST: 31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984): 31 years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989 (Dom Kashmir): 31 years,
- Physically Challenged (PWD) candidates of all categories are eligible for additional age relaxation of 10 years.
Pay Scale for BARC Current Openings:
- Individuals will get an expensive and satisfied amount of salary in the Level 10 – ₹ 56,100 of the 7th Central Pay Commission Pay Matrix for BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment.
- Monthly emoluments (with three increments) at the time of joining including Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance and Transport Allowance at the present Mumbai rate, will be approximately 84,000.
Get Here Details:
Mode of Selection for BARC Jobs:
On the basis of Online Examination:
Appointment of the capable candidates forBhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in Online Examination followed by interview which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of organization.
On the basis of GATE Score:
Selection of appliers for BARC OCES DGFS Recruitment through GATE will be based a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 score followed by Interview.
Get Tips: How To Prepare For Online Exam
BARC OCES DGFS Exam Pattern:
- Total Questions: 100
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes
- Exam Type: objective type (MCQs)
- Negative Marking: penalty of 1 mark
Note: No marks are awarded for questions not attempted
BARC OCES DGFS Exam Centre:
Candidates, who wish to gather other details related to BARC OCES DGFS 2018,can check this Official Link. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about BARC Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BARC Recruitment||BARC Admit Card|
|BARC Result||BARC Interview Experience|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|