BBA Jobs for Freshers
Awesome News! Huge Requirement In Many Organization, Check Best BBA Jobs for Freshers Here…Students, who have completed your Bachelor’s degree in Bachelor of Business Administration and searching for Jobs in Government sector, may get updated list of Upcoming Sarkari Naukri after BBA from this page. So applicants, who have desire to do a job in government as well as private field, may apply for BBA Jobs for Freshers 2016 before the last date. We’re also trying to collect more information about BBA Jobs for Freshers 2017, so you’re advised to stay connected with us on our web portal.
Nowadays, there is various options for aspirants to make their career in relevant so those who’re looking for BBA Jobs, may get complete details regarding same from this page. Here on this page, Team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you the most recent Upcoming Sarkari Naukri After BBA. On this page, you get best options according to your convenient qualifications and qualities. Job hunters who have desire to do government job after Bachelor of Business Administration, need to go through this page.
BBA Jobs for Freshers
- SVPISTM Recruitment 2016 svpistm.ac.in Vacancy for Assistant Professor
- XL Dynamics Recruitment 2016 www.xldynamics.co.in Jobs Advt Apply Online
- 14,000 Companies Hiring 3,00,000 Candidates | Get High Salary | Freshers May Apply
- RBL Bank Recruitment | Relationship Officer | UG/PG Freshers Required| Apply Now
- RMSA Assam Recruitment 2015-2016 rmsaassam.in Graduate Teacher Online
- SSA Gujarat Recruitment 2015–2016 ssagujarat.org 143 DEO & Other Posts
Here on this page, Team of recruitmentresult.com providing you the most recent Upcoming Sarkari Naukri After BBA. On this page, you get best options according to your convenient qualifications and qualities. Job hunters who have desire to do Government Job after Bachelor of Business Administration, need to go through this page.
Govt Jobs After BBA 2016
For Indians, Sarkari Naukri has also been important job because of future security. It offer attractive salary package and job security for their employees. Government of India offers sufficient jobs for bright and sparkling candidates who wish to get achievement in their life. Job hunters who are looking for govt jobs can choose any job according to their interest.
You Can Also Check: Jobs by Organization
Nowadays there are many government organizations released career notification every year for appointing capable candidates at various Posts. In the below segment, we are providing you list of reputed organization, which provides Sarkari Naukri to the dedicated and passionate contenders. Some names of government organization are listed below:
- Water Resources, Power and Infrastructure sectors Limited (WAPCOS)
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- State Farm Corporation of India Limited (SFCI)
- Utkal University
- IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)
- UP Government
- RRB (Railway Recruitment Board)
- OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission)
- MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board)
- Indian Army
- IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
- NEIGRIHMS (North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Of Health & Medical Sciences)
- IAF (Indian Air Force)
- OPTCL (Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited)
- UIIC (United India Insurance Company Limited)
- WBCSC (West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission)
- KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
- UJVNL (Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited)
- HCK (High Court of Karnataka)
- KGMC (King George’s Medical University)
- NMDC (National Mineral Development Corporation Ltd)
- ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force)
- EXIM (Export – Import Bank of India)
Get Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
All mentioned organizations offers job opportunities every year and give placement to those candidates who are unemployed. Many people have desire to get a job in government sector, because by acquiring govt. job they secure their future. In Government Jobs, employees will get many benefits, as shown below:
- The main advantage of govt. jobs is the job security.
- There is limited working hours in sarkari naukri
- Candidates who will get govt. jobs, they get many benefits such as funds exist, retirement benefits, pension plans and moreover benefits like loans, medical, house facility, childcare etc.
BBA course allow candidates specialize in one of the multiple specialization areas, such as international business, finance, real estate, computer information systems, marketing or accounting. Bachelor of Business Administration gets many entry level positions in companies and factories. Candidates who want to do a job as CEO or COO, they can choose the option of MBA (Master of Business Administration) after BBA. Candidates, if you have completed your BBA in retail management, then there are various job opportunities for you.
Check Here: Latest Recruitment Notifications
Areas for Getting Job after Bachelor Of Business Administration In Retail Management:
- Store Functions
- Retail Operations
- Departmental stores
- Sales and Marketing
- Retail Information Systems
- Visual Merchandising
Types of Jobs after BBA in Retail Management:
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- Merchandise Officer
- Supply Chain Distributor
- Department Manager
- Retail Buyer and Merchandiser
- Brand Manager
- Communications Manager
- Advertising Manager
- Public Relations Executive
- Logistics and Warehouse Manager
- Store Manager
After graduation, candidates can appear in many written exams such as UPSC, Public Sector Bank, PSC, SSC etc. candidates also get job in defence field like Indian Navy, Airforce, CBI, CID etc. When candidates pursuing in Bachelor of Business Administration, they start thinking that after BBA, they will join MBA program or Master of Science in Computer Science or Master of Computer Applications.
On the basis of Bachelor of Business Administration, candidates can explore the field of management education. Both private as well as government organizations offer career opportunities to BBA graduates. Some of the sectors where BBA graduates can easily get Government jobs or Private Jobs After BBA as follows:
Jobs by Qualification
|M.sc Jobs||B.Com Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|MCA Jobs||BSC Jobs||BCA Jobs|
|Post Graduate Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|
Sales & Marketing:
In this sector, candidates can find many job opportunities, they can do work as marketing executives, management trainees, business development executives etc. there are Various companies which provide sales and marketing profile such are Cadbury, SBI Life Insurance, Deutsche Bank, Nestle, Marico, Asian paints, Mudra, Leo Burnett etc.
There are various companies, public and private sector banks such as ICICI, HSBC, Standard Chartered, YES Bank, Axis bank, SBI CAP, Delloitte which offer various job in finance field such as financial analyst, management trainee, accountant etc to Bachelor of Business Administration graduates.
Check Also: Latest Jobs In Banking Sector
There are many job opportunities in Consulting Services field for Bachelor of Business Administration pass out students. Some of the Organization which appoints candidates includes IBM, Accenture, Capegemini, Delloitte etc for Consulting Services.
Jobs By Categories
|Teaching Jobs||More Police Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Jobs in Medical Sector||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
So, candidates from this page you can acquire complete details of upcoming BBA Jobs for Freshers 2016 – 2017. On this page, we will soon bring latest updates for freshers who want to get recruited after BBA in the year 2017. After completion of graduation, many students searching BBA jobs according to their skills, so, candidates you need not to go anywhere because from this page you get all information.