Those aspirants who have completed their BCA (bachelor of computer application) degree and searching for BCA Jobs 2015 they can get here the latest govt. jobs notification for BCA pass freshers candidates. BCA jobs 2016 will also be provided by us on this web portal so stay in touch with us.
Latest BCA Jobs
- IARI Recruitment 2015 iari.res.in SRF/Field Assistant & Other Posts
- SVBP Meerut Recruitment 2015 svbpmeerut.ac.in Vacancies Walk-In Advt
- BCA Jobs 2015-2016 Freshers Notification Govt Jobs for BCA Pass
- Value Labs Recruitment 2015–2016 www.valuelabs.com Careers for Freshers
- IITE Recruitment 2015 www.iite.ac.in Engineer/Assistant Posts Walk-In
- UHBVN Recruitment 2015–2016 uhbvn.com 147 Engineer & Other Posts Advt
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015-2016 Officer/Asst 263 Posts
- Indian Army Havildar Recruitment 2015 (334 Posts) indianarmy.nic.in Notice
- www.xldynamics.co.in XL Dynamics Recruitment 2015 Freshers Walk-in Advt
- Online Marketing Jobs 2015 For Freshers | Latest Vacancies Apply Now
- Delhi Financial Corporation Recruitment 2015 (Manager Posts) delhi.gov.in
- UGVCL Recruitment 2015 ugvcl.com (100 Junior Asst Vacancies) Apply Online
- Synergy Recruitment 2015 Personnel Recruitment Solutions Current Openings
- Microsoft Jobs for Freshers | TCS Software Developer | 54 Openings
On this web portal candidates can check the latest or upcoming notifications related to BCA jobs, aspirants can choose any of the suitable links and apply for that. Freshers candidates may get the BCA Jobs 2016 after pass BCA through this page which is being provided by the experts of recdruitmentresult.com.
The Bachelor of Computer Applications is a 3 year undergraduate program which is equal to a Bachelor of Technology course. Candidates who have the required knowledge and interested not only in computer and IT, but also in communication, organization, and management they prefer to do BCA programme.
There are so many job opportunities for BCA pass candidates in different government / public sectors. Those aspirants who have done BCA they have complete knowledge in programming languages such as Java, C+, HML, and SQL. They also have quite knowledge in various computer applications and the latest developments in IT and communication systems.
Scope Of the BCA Program
At present, the world is growing in fastest information technology and communication systems and it is becoming important components of almost every organization’s strategic plan. Huge numbers of reputed organizations requires talented, skilled, motivated and expert professionals to take advantage of the new information technologies and communication systems, who can apply computer science principles to crack any of the query produced by the interface between business and technology.
BCA is a degree course in computer applications field. It is a three year degree programme. After completion of the course of bachelor computer application, aspirants can go for a master’s programme or they can even try for any fresher jobs. BCA is a course that is modified for students who wish to grow their career in the field of computers and information technology. If aspirants have so much interest in computers or IT technology then the BCA is the perfect choice of course.
BCA graduates who want to do job rather than further studies they can start up their career in either Government sector or private sector. There are a lot of employment opportunities in government / public sectors. This degree helps the candidates to grab a sound knowledge on computer applications by which they can have a perfect start for challenging career in the field of IT.
Most of the candidates think that only the science student can apply for the BCA course, but that’s not true, even commerce students can also apply for this programme. Most of the universities offering BCA course with the eligibility criteria like student have to studied mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 level. So, the students having commerce with mathematics as a subject in intermediate can also apply.
Job Profile of BCA Candidates in Government Sector
There are so many opportunities for BCA professional, they are hard to earn. Because of the tough completion and low employment it’s become very complicated for fresher candidates to be employed right after their completion of BCA course. Aspirants who want to grow their career in the government sector they can be placed in different public organization like:
- Bank Clerk
- Probationary officer Recruitment
- Short service commission for Army and Navy
- IAS Application Form
- Groups examinations
- UPSC Notifications
Every field has their own requirement and eligibility criteria and the candidates will be hired on the basis of their talent and the ability to perform a task with responsibility. To get any of the reputed government job candidates have to clear the written examination and the HR interview round. Then he will be placed on trial in the starting before inducting on a permanent basis. In the Government Jobs a BCA candidates get a good job profile.
The Exams which you can appear for getting government jobs are
There are lots of jobs in Indian Army for the following positions.
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) for Male 10+2 (PCM) candidates
- Recruitment of Soldiers
- Recruitment of Mahila Constables (General Duty)
- Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering)
- Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)
- Sailor – Artificer Apprentice
- Cadet Entry Scheme Technical
- Commercial Diving Course
Jobs in Protective Services
- Recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspectors (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Tech.)
- Constable (Bugler in CRPF
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographers) and Head Constable Ministerial
- Recruitment of Constables (GD)Recruitment of Sub Inspectors (Oversear)
Border Security Force (BSF)
- ASI (Steno) Constables (Ministerial)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Clerk)
- Sub-Inspector (Pioneer)
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Mechanic)
Sashastra Seema Bal
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
- Head Constable
- Constable (General Duty) Male
- Constable (GD) Female
- SI (Pioneer) in Special Service Bureau
- Asst. Sub-Inspector (Clerk/Typist) and SI (Stenographer)
India Reserve Battalions (IRB)
Recruitment of Male Constable
Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles
Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Recruitment of Constables (Executive)
- Temporary Constable (Executive)
- Constable (Driver), Constable (Women)
- Female Constables (General Duty)
- Constables (Sportsperson)
- Constables/Wireless Operator
Students can apply in public sector bank for the post of clerks, PO, SO any other.
Day by day the government Sector jobs are increasing popularity because of its facilities the public sector jobs offer high security, leave facilities, medical facilities to their employment in comparison to private sector. Candidates choose public sector rather than private sector because private companies, an employee can work till the 58 years without being worried. Hence At present the completion level is too high in different sectors. IT or information technology is considering a greater enhance in students every year. So It is necessary to find the right job after completion of education.
Dear aspirants you may get the latest updates or upcoming job notifications about BCA Jobs 2015 through this web page, so you have to visit recruitmentresult.com time to time.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Location