BCECE Exam Pattern
Check here the latest BCECE Exam Pattern 2019 for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. Aspirants must go through the Subject Wise BCECE Stage 1 & 2 Exam Pattern and Marking scheme in order to crack the Examination. You can also download the BCECE 2019 Paper Pattern PDF through direct link provided below in the page.
BCECE Paper Pattern 2019: Overview
- Name of the Examination: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)
- Conducting Authority: BCECE Board
- Exam Type: State level
- BCECE 2019 Exam Date: 29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019
- Category: BCECE Exam Pattern 2019
- Status: Available
- Official Website: www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019
BCECE Question Paper Pattern 2019:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE) is a 02-stage Examination. The BCECE Stage I Exam Pattern and BCECE Stage II Exam Pattern has been provided in the following section. Have a look…
Highlights of BCECE Exam Pattern 2019:
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Stages of Exam||Stage 1 & Stage 2|
|Compulsory Subjects||Physics and chemistry|
|Optional Subjects||Mathematics and Biology|
|Marks per Question||4 marks|
|Negative Marking||-1 mark|
|Medium of Exam||English and Hindi|
|Duration of Stage 1 Exam||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Duration of Stage 2 Exam||01 hour 30 minutes|
Read This: How to Prepare for Written Exam
BCECE Stage I Exam Pattern:
- The first stage will be divided into various sections – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- Each subject will includes 50 multiple choice questions worth 600 marks.
- The total duration of the exam is 2 hour 15 minutes.
- Aspirants will get 4 marks for each correct answer on the other hand one mark will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Attempting Physics and Chemistry questions is compulsory.
- Engineering aspirants should attempt Mathematics.
- This is a Qualifying stage to appear for further process that is Stage II.
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
BCECE Stage II Exam Pattern:
- The sections also include questions based on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Agricultural Science.
- Each section paper will be of 90 minutes (1.5 minutes).
- The total number of multiple choice questions is 100 in each subject; the maximum marks will be 400.
- Each question will carry 4 marks and one mark will be deducted for incorrect answer.
- Physics and Chemistry is compulsory and for Engineering aspirants Mathematics questions are compulsory.
|Subjects||Max Ques.||Max Marks|
Download BCECE Exam Pattern 2019:
|BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern||Download PDF|
|BCECE Official Link||Press Here|
|Check More links related to BCECE|
|BCECE Syllabus||Get Details|
|BCECE Counselling||Get Details|
|BCECE Notification||Get Details|
|BCECE Previous Year Question Papers||Get Details|
|BCECE Result||Get Details|
|BCECE Admit Card||Get Details|
|BCECE Cut Off||Get Details|
BCECE Marking Scheme:
Participating contenders can have a look into the marking scheme of this exam:
- Question paper of stage 1 exam will be of 600 marks containing 200 multiple choice questions.
- Question paper of stage 2 exam will be of 1200 marks containing 400 multiple choice questions.
- Each& every question carries 4marks and it will be awarded for every correct answer.
- Candidates will lose 1 mark for every incorrect response.
- If a student marks more than one option in a single question in entrance exam, it is counted as incorrect and Negative Marking is done.
- Questions left unanswered are ignored and No marks are given for such questions.
Start Now: Online Quiz for Competitive Exams
BCECE 2019 Exam Pattern:
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (BCECE-2019) is going to be held on 29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019. Aspirants who will be appearing in the examination must know about the BCECE Exam Pattern 2019 which plays a vital role in the effective preparation.
The Competitive Examination comprises of two stages, Stage 1 and Stage 2. Here we have provided BCECE Paper Pattern for both the stages. You can also download the BCECE Stage 1 & 2 Exam Pattern in PDF format through direct link given above.
Recommended Books for BCECE 2019
|Problems in General Physics||I.E. Irodov.|
|Problems in Physics||S.S. Krotov|
|Numerical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
|Modern approach to chemical calculations||R.C. Mukherjee|
|Objective Mathematics||A. Das Gupta|
|Trigonometry and Coordinate Geometry||S.L. Loney|
|S. Chand Biology||B.P Pandey|
|A textbook on Biology||Pradeep|
BCECE 2019 Imp Dates:
|Date of releasing admit card||17-06-2019|
|Date of examination||29-06-2019 and 30-06-2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of July 2019|
|Counselling started from||Last week of July 2019|
Participating contenders can check the above section of this page and get complete details about BCECE Exam Pattern 2019. Bookmark our web portal and obtain updated information time to time and stay tuned with us continuously.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly||How To Find Online Study Material|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Written Exam Techniques||Get Rid of Sleeping While Studying|