BCECE Notification 2019 will be available in First week of March 2019. Candidates who want to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses in institutions of Bihar state and fulfill all eligibility norms can submit BCECE Registration form before last dates.
Also Check Some Important Links Here-
|BCECE Exam Pattern||BCECE 2019 Application Form|
|Bihar Polytechnic Counselling||BCECE Admit Card|
|BCECE Preparations Tips 2019||BCECE Result|
|BCECE Previous Year Question Papers||BCECE Syllabus 2019|
|BCECE Cut Off||BCECE Rank Card|
|BCECE Answer Key|
What is BCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be permanent resident of Bihar state.
- Students, must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized board
- 12th must be passed with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Choose From Here: Career Options After 12th
Simple Steps to Apply for BCECE Notification 2019:
- Visit to official portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com
- Press on “Apply for BCECE 2019”.
- Fill the BCECE Online Registration Forms and hit on “Submit” button.
- Get registered user ID or password after BCECE registration 2019
- Then choose the fee payment option, i.e. online payment or Challan payment.
- After the completion of fee payment process, candidates are required to fill their details such as personal, qualification and other details.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the filled details before submitting the BCECE online form.
- After that you are required to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature in English and Hindi both languages and fee payment proof.
- After successfully completing all the four steps, take a printout of the application form (Part A & Part B).
- Now, you have to paste your photograph, put your signature and attach all the required documents
- Lastly, send it through registered post to the address indicated in official link.
Get List Of : Entrance Exams in India
Documents Required for BCECE Exam Notification:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and address details.
- Scanned image of photograph.
- The photograph should contain the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Scanned image of signature in both English and Hindi language.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
What Is The Age Limit BCECE 2019?
- Contenders age not be less than 17 years and this age criteria are only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses
How Much I Need To Be Paid As BCECE Application Fees?
- For General & OBC: Rs. 660/-
- For Reserved candidates: Rs. 330/-
Aspirants want to appear in all subjects i.e. PCMB has to pay Rs 730/- (for GEN category). For SC/ST category candidates, the application fee will be Rs 365/-.
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?
Mode To Submit Application Fees
- Appliers can pay the application fees through online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Get a link from board to download bank Challan.
- Entered registration number and password to download the Challan
- Download 3 copies as the bank copy, board copy and candidate’s copy.
- Visit near Canara bank and bank copy with the fees.
- After that get Board copy and Candidate’s copy of “Paid Challan”.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 60 extra, as additional application fee.
What is Selection Process?
- Candidates will en selected on the basis of their performance in BCECE Entrance Exam 2019 conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Further qualified applicants will be called for couselling session.
BCECE Exam Pattern 2019
- Stages: BCECE 2019 is conducted in Stage 1 & Stage 2.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry are compulsory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: For stage I: 2 hours 15 minutes and for stage II 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted
BCECE Stage 1:
BCECE Stage 2:
BCECE 2019 Application Correction:
Candidates can make correction in BCECE Online Application from 2019 only through online mode. There will be no facility to make correction via offline mode.
BCECE 2019 Exam Centres
Also Know Here: How Do Toppers Study?
BCECE Entrance Exam Notification 2019
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE 2019) is state level entrance exam which provide admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses in the institutions of the state of Bihar
BCECE Notification 2019
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct BCECE Entrance Exam 2019 in Last week of April 2019. Those who want to participate in exam must apply for BCECE Notification 2019 online.
Also Know Here: How to Get a Free College Education
BCECE Notification 2019 Imp Dates
|BCECE Application form available from||First week of march 2019|
|Last date of BCECE 2019 Application form||First week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||First week of April 2019|
|Last date of submission of fee through net banking/credit card/debit card||First week of April 2019|
|Editing in BCECE Online Application form||First week of April 2019|
|Date of Admit Card availability||Second week of April 2019|
|BCECE Exam date 2019||Last week of April 2019|
Drop Your Comments In Below Commenting Box For Any Query
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Scholarship in India|