BCECE Exam is a standardized test for taking admission in engineering, pharmacy, medical, agricultural undergraduate programs. So, check complete details through latest BCECE Notification. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination is scheduled to be organized in April 2018. In this concern, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is going to invite BCECE Online Registration Forms from eligible and well qualified candidates for granting admission to UG program. All the contenders who want to fill BCECE Application Form 2018 must go through BCECE Eligibility, BCECE Online Registration process before applying.
Highlights of the page:
Aspirants who will be successfully qualifying the Stage-1 exam will only be eligible to appear in Stage-2 exam which is all set to be held in May 2018. Basically, BCECE 2018 Exam will be organized for admissions in different specialized program of Medical, Engineering and Agricultural streams in the Institutions of the state of Bihar.
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete information related to Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Application Form. So, all the eligible candidates are required to scroll down the page and get info regarding BCECE Exam Notification.
BCECE Participating Institutes:
- E. Bhagalpur
- T. Muzaffarpur
- Nalanda College of Engg. Chandi, Nalanda
- E Gaya
- E Motihari
- E. Darbhanga
- P.I.T , Chapra
BCECE Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who’re going to apply for BCECE 2018, they must match their required eligibility from below mentioned. The eligibility conditions of BCECE Entrance Exam are given here:
- Candidates must be the permanent resident of Bihar state and must be a citizen of India.
- Applying contenders must not be less than 17 years and this age criteria are only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
- Students, who are interested to apply for BCECE 2018, must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized board with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
What Will Be Chargers To Fill BCECE Application Form?
- Candidates should have to pay Rs. 660/- (For General & OBC) and Rs. 330/- (For Reserved) as an application fee.
- Aspirants want to appear in all subjects i.e. PCMB are required to pay Rs 730/- (for GEN category) against the application form.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the application fee will be Rs 365/-.
Mode To Submit The Application Fees:
There are two modes through which the candidates can submit their application amount as:
- Online Payment
- Bank Challan
Appliers can pay the application fees through online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates will get a link by the board to download the bank Challan.
- Once the candidate hit on the link, a registration number and password will be asked, then the candidate have to entered the correct and complete details to download the Challan.
- After that aspirants have to download the 3 copies in the available sequence in the application form as the bank copy, board copy and candidate’s copy.
- Now you will be visit the Canara bank and have to submit the bank copy there along with the fees.
- After paying the application fees you will get Board copy and Candidate’s copy of “Paid Challan”.
- Candidates who will pay the amount through the Challan they will be required to pay Rs. 60 extra, which is additional to the application fee.
Candidates will be hired on the basis of their performance in BCECE Entrance Exam 2018 that is going to be conducted by the authorized committee of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Check Also: BCECE Details
BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern:
BCECE Stage 1:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
BCECE Stage 2:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Points To Be Noted:
- Stages: BCECE 2018 is conducted in Stage 1 & Stage 2.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry are compulsory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: For stage I: 2 hours 15 minutes and for stage II 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted
Some Simple steps to fill BCECE Application Form:
Follow below listed steps to fill online application form against BCECE 2018 Notification, take a look…
|Step-5||Send Printed Application Form|
Step-1: Register Online
- Candidates need to open official web portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com and press on “Apply for BCECE 2018”.
- After that, fill the BCECE Online Registration Forms and hit on “Submit” button.
- And, you will receive a text after the successful registration.
Step-2: Fee Payment
- After filling application form, you have to choose the fee payment option, i.e. online payment or Challan payment.
- Fill the payment details and submit it.
- Now, you have to wait till the fee payments get confirmed.
Step-3: Fill Details
- After the completion of fee payment process, candidates are required to fill their details such as personal, qualification and other details.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the filled details before submitting the online application form.
Step-4: Upload Images
After that you are required to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature in English and Hindi both languages and fee payment proof.
Step-5: Send Printed Application Form
- After successfully completing all the four steps, take a printout of the application form (Part A & Part B).
- Now, you have to paste your photograph, put your signature and attach all the required documents
- Lastly, send it through registered post to the address indicated in official link.
Documents/Details Required for BCECE Notification:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and address details.
- Scanned image of photograph.
- The photograph should contain the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Scanned image of signature in both English and Hindi language.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
BCECE 2018 Exam Centres:
BCECE 2018 Important Dates:
|Events of BCECE 2018||Dates (Tentative)|
|Online Application start from||Second Week Of February 2018|
|Last date to submit Online Application||First Week Of March 2018|
|Last date of payment through Challan|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit card|
|Online Editing of Application form starts from||Second Week Of March 2018|
|Hard copy of online submitted application form (Part-A & Part-B) along with paid Bank Challan & enclosures must be reached by|
|Admit card Downloading date||Third Week Of March 2018|
|Date of Examination (Stage 1)||Second Week Of April 2018|
|Date of Examination (Stage 2)||Second Week Of May 2018|
Candidates can prepare from the latest syllabus prescribed by the authority.
- BCECE stage 1 and stage 2, both the question paper of will be collected from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and Biology subjects.
- It contains the questions from the syllabus of Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent).
BCECE Admit Card 2018:
- Those candidates who are willing to apply they can download the BCECE Exam Admit Card from Third Week Of March 2018. It will be downloaded from the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
- Admit card contains all the details about the examination such as exam date, time and venue. Candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
The result of BCECE 2018 stage 1 will be released in the first week of May and BCECE 2018 stage 2 results will be declared in the first week of June, 2018 on official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Check Now: BCECE Result
BCECE 2018 Counselling:
- Candidates, who will be successfully qualify the BCECE 2018 entrance test with the cut-off marks; will be eligible to appear in the BCECE Counseling Procedure organized by the board for the allotment of seats.
- Aspirants can appear in the counseling session, by registering themselves so that he/she will be eligible for filling the choices for the college and branch.
- On various factors such as seat allotment will be depends such as applicant’s rank in entrance examination, seat availability in the preferred college and the choices exercised by the candidates.
For further details about Notification 2018, you can check the Official Link. If you have any type of query regarding BCECE 2018 Details, then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Best Colleges in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Top Universities In India||BCECE Answer Key|