BCECE Notification 2018
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the BCECE Notification 2018 for admission in Engineering, Pharmacy and Agriculture courses. As per the latest reports, dates for the Third Round Registration have been extended. Candidates can check the imp dates for the BCECE registration from here.
Latest Update- Third Round Registration Dates Extended!!
The Board has now issued the BCECE Notification stating the extension of registration period for the third counselling. Candidates can resister for the Third Round counselling till 01-09-2018. Earlier the last date for BCECE Third Round Registration was 29-08-2018.
BCECE Third Round Registration Notification
Candidates who didn’t register for BCECE admissions or missed the opportunity to lock their choice for Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Counselling can still register themselves before last date i.e. 01-09-2018 till 11:59 p.m. BCECE Third Round Registration can be done by visiting the BCECEB Website at bceceadmissions.nic.in.
Check Latest BCECE Notification 2018 Here!!
We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete information related to BCECE Notification 2018-19 on this page. So, all the eligible candidates are required to scroll down the page and get info regarding BCECE Notification 2018.
BCECE Participating Institutes:
- Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
- Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
- Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya
- Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Samastipur
- Loknayak Jai Prakash Institute of Technology, Chhapra
- Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi
- Darbhanga College of Engineering, Darbhanga
- Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna
BCECE Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates, who’re going to apply for BCECE 2018, they must match their required eligibility from below mentioned. As per BCECE Notification 2018, eligibility conditions of BCECE Entrance Exam are given here:
- Candidates must be the permanent resident of Bihar state and must be a citizen of India.
- Applying contenders must not be less than 17 years and this age criteria are only for agriculture courses.
- No minimum age limit for the candidates applying for engineering courses.
- Students, who are interested to apply for BCECE 2018, must have completed 12th as the qualifying examination from the recognized board with minimum 45% marks (for GEN category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST category) secured in the Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology subjects.
Get Here: BCECE Previous Year Question Papers
What Will Be Chargers To Fill BCECE Application Form?
- As given in BCECE Notification 2018, Candidates should have to pay Rs. 660/- (For General & OBC) and Rs. 330/- (For Reserved) as an application fee.
- Aspirants want to appear in all subjects i.e. PCMB are required to pay Rs 730/- (for GEN category) against the application form.
- For SC/ST category candidates, the application fee will be Rs 365/-.
Mode To Submit The Application Fees:
There are two modes through which the candidates can submit their application amount as:
- Online Payment
- Bank Challan
Appliers can pay the application fees through online mode i.e. by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates will get a link by the board to download the bank Challan.
- Once the candidate hit on the link, a registration number and password will be asked, then the candidate have to entered the correct and complete details to download the Challan.
- After that aspirants have to download the 3 copies in the available sequence in the application form as the bank copy, board copy and candidate’s copy.
- Now you will be visit the Canara bank and have to submit the bank copy there along with the fees.
- After paying the application fees you will get Board copy and Candidate’s copy of “Paid Challan”.
- Candidates who will pay the amount through the Challan they will be required to pay Rs. 60 extra, which is additional to the application fee.
As per BCECE Notification 2018, Candidates will be hired on the basis of their performance in BCECE Entrance Exam 2018 that is going to be conducted by the authorized committee of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
BCECE 2018 Exam Pattern:
BCECE Stage 1:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
BCECE Stage 2:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Points To Be Noted:
- Stages: BCECE 2018 is conducted in Stage 1 & Stage 2.
- Subjects: Physics and chemistry are compulsory section while there is a choice between Mathematics and Biology section.
- Duration: For stage I: 2 hours 15 minutes and for stage II 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Type of Question: Objective type consisting of 4 alternative options.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks for every correct answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted
Check Also: BCECE Exam Pattern
Some Simple steps to fill BCECE Application Form:
Follow below listed steps to fill online application form against BCECE Notification 2018, take a look…
|Step-5||Send Printed Application Form|
Step-1: Register Online
- Candidates need to open official web portal of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board that is bceceboard.com and press on “Apply for BCECE 2018”.
- After that, fill the BCECE Online Registration Forms and hit on “Submit” button.
- And, you will receive a text after the successful registration.
Step-2: Fee Payment
- After filling application form, you have to choose the fee payment option, i.e. online payment or Challan payment.
- Fill the payment details and submit it.
- Now, you have to wait till the fee payments get confirmed.
Step-3: Fill Details
- After the completion of fee payment process, candidates are required to fill their details such as personal, qualification and other details.
- Candidates are advised to re-check the filled details before submitting the online application form.
Step-4: Upload Images
After that you are required to upload the scanned image of photograph, signature in English and Hindi both languages and fee payment proof.
Step-5: Send Printed Application Form
- After successfully completing all the four steps, take a printout of the application form (Part A & Part B).
- Now, you have to paste your photograph, put your signature and attach all the required documents
- Lastly, send it through registered post to the address indicated in official link.
Documents/Details Required for BCECE Notification:
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and address details.
- Scanned image of photograph.
- The photograph should contain the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Scanned image of signature in both English and Hindi language.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
BCECE 2018 Exam Centres:
Want to Know? BCECE Preparations Tips
BCECE 2018 Application Correction:
Candidates can make correction in BCECE Application from 2018 from 08-04-2018. The correction can be done only through online mode. There will be no facility to make correction via offline mode.
BCECE 2018 Important Dates:
|Online application form available from||07-03-2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||02-04-2018 (11:59 PM) (Extended)|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||05-04-2018 (Up to Banking Hours)|
|Last date of submission of fee through net banking/|
credit card/debit card
|07-04-2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Editing in application form||08-04-2018|
|Date of Admit Card availability||15-04-2018|
|Commencement of the examination||29-04-2018 & 30-04-2018|
Candidates can prepare from the latest syllabus prescribed by the authority.
- BCECE stage 1 and stage 2, both the question paper of will be collected from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and Biology subjects.
- It contains the questions from the syllabus of Intermediate (I.Sc/+2/equivalent).
Get Detailed: BCECE Syllabus
BCECE Admit Card 2018:
The BCECE 2018 Admit card will be announced by the Bihar Board on 15-04-2018. The eligible candidates can access the admit card from the official website. There will be no other mode to get the admit card.
Admit card contains all the details about the examination such as exam date, time and venue. Candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
The result of BCECE 2018 stage 1 will be released in the first week of May and BCECE 2018 stage 2 results will be declared in the first week of June, 2018 on official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
Check Now: BCECE Result
BCECE 2018 Counselling:
- Candidates, who will be successfully qualify the BCECE 2018 entrance test with the cut-off marks; will be eligible to appear in the BCECE Counseling Procedure organized by the board for the allotment of seats.
- Aspirants can appear in the counseling session, by registering themselves so that he/she will be eligible for filling the choices for the college and branch.
- On various factors such as seat allotment will be depends such as applicant’s rank in entrance examination, seat availability in the preferred college and the choices exercised by the candidates.
Documents required for Counselling:
- 12th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- 10th class admit card, marksheet and passing certificate
- BCECE 2018 Admit Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Special Category Certificate
- Ex-Army Certificate
- 6 copies of photograph same as pasted on the application form
- Bonafide Certificate
BCECE Seat Reservation
|Category||Seat reserved (%)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
|Extremely Backward Class (OBC)||18%|
|Backward Class (BC)||12%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||3%|
For further details about BCECE Notification 2018-19, you can check the Official Link. If you have any type of query regarding BCECE Notification Details, then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page recruitmentresult.com by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Best Colleges in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Top Universities In India||BCECE Answer Key|
|BCECE Cut Off||BCECE Rank Card|