BCPL Assam Recruitment
Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited has notified a job advertisement regarding BCPL Assam Recruitment. It is implementing the prestigious Assam Gas Cracker project and wishes to appoint qualified aspirants to fill up 39 Graduate / Technician Apprentices Posts. Eligible candidates may apply for BCPL Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form before last date should be reached.
Key Contents Of This Page
Aspirants may submit online application form for BCPL Assam Career on or before 31st January 2017. Candidates can get all essential details about Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Assam Recruitment from below section of this page which are well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com.
BCPL Assam Recruitment
|Organization Name||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited Assam|
|Last Date To Apply Online||31st January 2017|
BCPL Assam Vacancy:
|Category||Discipline Wise||Total Vacancies|
|Category –I Graduate Apprentices||Mechanical||03|
|Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices||Mechanical||10|
BCPL Assam Recruitment Official Notice: Hit Here
- For Category –I: Must have Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University / an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- For Category –II: Should have Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University / a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Check More Job Options:
Age Limitations as on 31st January 2017:
Applicants’ age should not less than 18 years and upper age limit is 30 years and the upper age limit is Relxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidate, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for Persons with Disability.
Appointed contenders for BCPL Apprentices Jobs will receive an attractive salary packages which is offered by Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited as shown below:
- Category –I Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 4984/-
- Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices: Rs. 3542/-
Check Now: Latest PSU Jobs
Aspirant’s classification will be made through their appearance in written test and/or interview process which will be taken by selection committee of organization.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
How to Apply For BCPL Recruitment?
- First of all contenders will have to official site that is www.bcplonline.co.in.
- Go to ‘Career’ section which is visible at left side of homepage.
- Choose “Advertisement for 1 Year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (As Amended) (ADVT. NO. BCPL-01/2017)” link.
- Now read entire details very carefully and then firstly register them in NATS portal.
- After that, from previous page hit on “Press Here to apply for Apprenticeship Training” link and must Fill Online Application Form correctly with required details.
- Appliers should have in softcopy / digital of passport size photograph and your signature on paper with a black ball point pen.
- Upload your pass port size photograph and signature (if required).
- Press submit tab and take print out of application form for future reference.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Assam
Last Date To Fill Online Application Form: 31st January 2017
To get more details regarding BCPL Assam Recruitment 2017 you may check above mentioned Official Notification. To apply online for bcplonline.co.in Recruitment, you may also open aforesaid Official Link.
To Apply Online For BCPL Assam Jobs: Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Latest Private Jobs|