Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India grants Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship to girl’s students of minority communities. This scheme was earlier named as “Maulana Azad National Scholarship” whose aim is to help the students in pursuing their studies by providing them financial support. Details such as eligibility conditions, online application form submission dates etc are well mentioned on this page.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020-21 Overview:
|Name of Scheme||Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship|
|Department||Maulana Azad Education Foundation|
|Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Launched on||3rd May, 2003|
|Launched by||Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Beneficiary||Girls of minority community|
|Type of Scheme||Central Govt. Scheme|
|Objective||To empower Girl Child student|
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Last Date (Extended):
|Release of Notification||2nd October 2020|
|Online registration will commence||2nd October 2020|
|Online registration Last Date (Extended)|
28th November 2020
|Last date of final submission of form with documents||30th November 2020|
Till now 5,89,838 girl students have received the benefits from this scheme. Interested students are suggested to go through this complete page before applying for Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Online Application Form.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
- Girl’s student belonging to minority communities that are Muslims, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Sikhs and Parsis are eligible for this scholarship scheme.
- Only the minority girl’s student who is studying from class 9th to 12th can apply for this scholarship.
- Student has to secure at least 50% marks or equivalent grade in the qualifying exam.
- The credentials of the student have to be verified by the school.
- The annual income of the student’s family should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- Only two students from a family can claim the scholarships.
Read This: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
Amount of Scholarship:
|Class IX & X||Rs. 5000/-|
|Class XI & XII||Rs. 6000/-|
Applicants applied for the scholarship will be selected on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam and as per the parent’s/ guardian’s income.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Application Form Procedure:
- For filling up the application form, candidates needs to visit the official website of Maulana Azad Education Foundation i.e. bhmnsmaef.org
- On the menu bar of the home page, press on “Registration” link.
- Read all the instructions before applying for the registration process from the opened page.
- After that enter all the asked details and upload all the necessary documents.
- Verify the details once and finally submit the online application form.
Note: Students are suggested to submit only one application form. If more than one application form is to be filled up by the student, then all the application forms will be rejected and considered as duplicate.
Apply Online: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Registration
Check Here: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Status
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- School verification form
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet
- Self-declaration of the minority community
- Bank account details
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Renewal:
Beneficiaries are required to apply for afresh applications for each class. Application Forms for Renewal of scholarships are not allowed.
Mode of Transfer of Scholarship Amount:
The Scholarship Amount will be transferred only to the beneficiary bank account through DBT mode. MAEF will not transfer the amount fee in parents/guardian accounts and also cannot do payment through cheque/DD.
Check Out: List of Scholarship in India
MAULANA AZAD EDUCATION FOUNDATION
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road,
1) Shri Rizwanur Rahman
Secretary & CEO
2) Shri Mujeeb Hashmi
Press Here: Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship Portal
We the team of recruitmentresult.com hopes that the information provided above about Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2020-21 form is useful for the visitors of this page. Candidates can also remain in touch with us by bookmarking our web portal.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|How to Get a College Scholarship||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|How Do Toppers Study?||Online Quiz for Students|
|Entrance Exam in India||Students’ Horoscope|
|How to Choose Right Career||Best Career Opportunities|