BEML Recruitment 2014
The applications are invited from the talented entrants for BEML Recruitment 2014 to fill Accounts Officer and Asst. Accounts Officer posts. Candidates fascinated by this advertisement and willing to frame their career with BEML may apply for these openings before the end date.
This is an excellent opportunity for the contenders searching the job, must bring into play for this recruitment before 22nd March, 2014 till 5:00 pm.
The intact information related to BEML Recruitment 2014 are depicted in the below stated module which are tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
Vignyan Industries Limited (A Subsidiary of BEML Ltd., Bangalore)
- Accounts Officer
- Asst. Accounts Officer
Further Eligibility Standards
- Aspirants applying for Accounts Officer post must have done Graduation with CA/ ICWA.
- Candidates applying for Asst. Accounts Officer must have done Graduation with CA Inter / ICWA Inter / MBA (Finance) with 60% from recognized University/institute.
- Experience is required in the related field as per the post demand.
- Entrants must have sound knowledge of Computers.
|S.No||Job Profile||Age limit|
|2||Asst. Accounts Officer||30|
Relaxation on age will be considered according to the rules and regulations of the government.
Contenders are required to pay Rs. 300/- as an application charges in the form of DD favoring Vignyan Industries Limited” payable at TARIKERE.
Hiring will be done on the following aspects:
- Written Test
How to Apply?
- Those applicants who are in the possession over demanded employable specifications may fill an application form in the prefix way.
- Attach all the important documentations along with a duly filled form.
- Send it at the given postal address.
Vignyan Industries Limited
Regd. Office & Factory: Haliyur, Post Box No.4.
Tarikere – 577 228, Chikmagalur – Dist, Karnataka – India
Last date for receipt an application form: 22nd march, 2014 till 5:00 pm.
Dear visitors to get more information related to this recruitment you may visit the Official Notification.