Bharatiya Mahila Bank PO Recruitment 2014
Bharatiya Mahila Bank has circulated a notification as Bharatiya Mahila Bank PO Recruitment 2014 to fill up the Probationary Officers vacancies. Eligible and talented candidates may fill the online application form before the closing date.
BMB applications are invited form the well qualified and deserving job seekers to recruit them for the vacant positions of Probationary Officers (PO), those aspirants who are willing to enhance their career in the banking sector they must apply on or before 25th June 2014.
The entire details about BMB Recruitment 2014, like eligibility, qualification etc. you may go through the below section of this page. All the relevant information is given to you by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank
Type of Advertisement:
BMB Recruitment 2014
Name Of Post:
Total No. Of Vacancies:
Applicants should have done a Graduation Degree in relevant field form a recognized university / institute.
- Age Limitation of the applicants should be in between 20 years to 30 years.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category job hunters will be applied as per the government norms.
Selection procedure will be done on the basis of merit in the CWE/PO exam.
How to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website that is www.bmb.co.in
- Select the link of “career“and then go to the “Recruitment of Probationary officers – project 2014-15” link.
- After that, fill the form carefully upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature with the form and submit it online.
The last date of the online registration is 25th June 2014
Grab More Latest Information about Bank
|Eligibility for Bank||Bank Salary|
|Bank Interview Questions and Answers||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Preparation Material/Books|
For more detail check the Official Notification.