BHEL Bhopal Recruitment
Latest ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs Advertisement has been released for employment purpose. For BHEL Bhopal Recruitment Notification, candidates need to submit Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Application Form till the end date 03-02-2018.
Total 750 vacancies are available in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. So, all those contenders who wish to get placed in BHEL must apply for BHEL Bhopal ITI Trade Apprentice Jobs.
This Page Includes:
To apply for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment, candidates must use only online process. No, any other mode will be applicable. So, candidates can follow the below given instructions to fill online application Form.
For further details regarding BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018, go through this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Posts Name||ITI Trade Apprentice|
|No. Of BHEL Vacancy||750|
|Last Date To Apply Online for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment||03-02-2018|
BHEL Bhopal Vacancies:
|Name of Post||No. of BHEL Job Vacancy|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||108|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||17|
Required Educational Qualification for BHEL Recruitment 2018:
Applying candidates for BHEL Apprentice Vacancy must have passed in Class 10th/ High School and Passed ITI Exam from NCVT recognized Institute in Madhya Pradesh.
- Age of candidates applying for BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Jobs must not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years as per norms.
- Upper age may be relaxed of those job appliers belonging to reserved category such as SC/ ST/ OBC category as per the rules of organization.
BHEL Apprentice Salary Details:
Rs. 7982/- per month along with other allowances/ benefits will be given to those candidates who will recruited for BHEL Bhopal Job.
Selection Criteria for BHEL Bhopal Careers:
Selection of candidates will be done for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment on the basis of performance in written exam and Interview conducted by the expert team of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited. To prepare better you must check How To Overcome Job Interview Fear and How To Dress For An Interview.
Procedure to apply for BHEL Bhopal Jobs:
- Logon to official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited that is www.bhelbpl.co.in to apply for BHEL Apprentice Vacancies.
- After that you need to follow “Jobs & Careers” tab visible in the menu bar and press on it.
- Follow “Current Openings” section from left side and press on “Engagement of ITI Apprentice” link of advertisement.
- Hit on “Advertisement” link from new window.
- Now you are advised to read BHEL Bhopal Notification
- After reading BHEL Advertisement completely, go back to the previous page and press on “Apply” button if you are new users.
- Login the asked details such as Acknowledged number and Date of Birth in the box as given in below image if you are already registered.
- Fill BHEL Bhopal Online Application Form correctly in prescribed format.
- After that upload relevant documents/certificates according to the requirement and press on “submit” tab for final completion.
- Take a print out of filled BHEL Application Form and send it to the postal address stated below.
Official PDF of: BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018
New Users: Apply Online Directly
Already Registered candidates: Login Directly
Post Box No-35, Post office,
Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P)
Important Date for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Jobs:
- Closing of BHEL Bhopal Online Application Form: 03-02-2018
- Last date for receiving Documents: 10-02-2018
Help line / Contact Details For BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal
-Post Box No-35, Post office -Piplani,
-BHEL Bhopal – 462022, Madhya Pradesh.
Check Also: Latest Jobs in MP
Candidates are required to check this Official Link to get complete details related to BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlight|