BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2014 -15
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal has circulated a notice regarding BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 37 Para Medical Vacancies. Applicants may apply for BHEL jobs through the online process on or before the closing date that is 04th October 2014.
|Last Date to apply Online||04th October 2014|
BHEL is the largest engineering and manufacturing company of the country which recruits the talented job hunters on various vacant positions every year through the recruitment process. The other details regarding BHEL vacancy 2014 like apply procedure and other important information are well mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and Vacancies Details:
|Hospital Lab Technician Assistant||03|
|OT Technician Assistant||01|
|X-Ray Technician Assistant||03|
- Candidates should have possessed a Diploma or B.Sc.in concerned field.
- Candidates should also have Degree / Diploma / Certificate should be recognized by the State Paramedical Council and Nursing Council of India / State Nursing Council.
Contenders should have minimum of 01 year relevant post qualification experience.
- Age Limitation of the job hunters should be in between 18 years to 32 years as on 01st September 2014.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable for the reserved category applicants as per the government norms.
Selected Job Hunters will get the salary of Rs. 22,050 per month.
- General and OBC category aspirants must have to pay processing & examination fee of Rs. 125/- .
- Fee should be paid in the form of bank challan, in favour of M/s Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal at any State Bank of India branch. SC, ST and physically challenged are not required to pay the fees.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants who are willing to apply they must go through the official website that is www.bhelbpl.co.in.
- On the home page must select the Paramedical & Nursing Staff (FTA) link from the current opening section given at the left side on the home page.
- Follow the new applicants section and go to the apply button
- Then must fill the mandatory details in the online application form properly and make the payment of the fee through the challan form.
- After completing the form you have to take the print copy of the application and send it along with the relevant document to the below provided address:
Post Box No 35, Post Office – Piplani,
Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal, Pin- 462022
- Closing of online submission of application is: 04th October 2014
- Last date of receiving document: 11th October 2014
Note: you may get more details through the Official Notice.