Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority has released a vacancy advertisement related to BIADA Recruitment 2016. Authority has invited applications for filling various vacancies of Incharge House Keeping / LT Executive & other Posts. Candidates seeking for latest government jobs in Bihar State may apply for the declared posts as soon as possible. You may collect the detailed facts related to BIADA Recruitment 2017 from our web portal. So, candidates are requested to stay connected with this page.
Aspirants find themselves eligible for declared posts may apply by forwarding the filled applications on or before the last date that is well structured on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority|
|Last date of receipt of application||16th August 2016|
- Incharge House Keeping
- LT Executive
- Incharge Record Room
- For Incharge House Keeping: Bachelor’s Degree in any Discipline with at least 5 years of work experience.
- For LT Executive: Intermediate in science / BCA with at least two year certification course in hardware & Networking.
- For Incharge Record Room: Bachelors’ in Library science with at least two year of working experience.
We Have More Relevant Jobs, Check Below:
Maximum age appliers must attain is 50 years for getting eligible for the said posts. Relaxation in upper age is available for the reserved category candidates as per the norms of Government.
Candidates who will be selected for the posts of Incharge House Keeping & Incharge Record Room will be getting Rs.26000/- per month. And those who will be selected for LT Executive post will be receiving Rs.20000/- per month as salary by the organization.
Mode of Selection for BIADA Recruitment:
Initially screening of all applications will be done by the screening committee of Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority and candidates who satisfy the requisite eligibility criteria will get selected and will be called for interview as per the rules & regulation of the organization.
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Why Should We Hire You||Get Details|
Payment to be made:
Applying candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Bihar Industrial Area Development Authority”, payable at Patna.
Way to Apply for BIADA Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants are required to visit the official site which is www.biadabihar.in
- After that hit on “View All” link available below “Bulletin Board” section at right side of the home page.
- Select suitable link of job for which you are going to applying for and go through the notification carefully.
- Download application format from the official website and get printout of the same.
- Now, aspirants are required to fill application form carefully and attach all the mandatory particulars / certificates in support of Age proof, qualification, experience, community, etc.
- After filling the application form it must be enclosed into an envelope and must be super scribed with “Application for the post of………….”
- Lastly send the envelope complete in all respect at the address mentioned below.
BIADA, First Floor, Udyog Bhawan,
Old Gandhi Play Ground,
Patna – 800004
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Bihar
Last date of receipt of application: 16th August 2016
Note: For more details regarding BIADA Recruitment, check Official Notification. Candidates are required to stay connected with this page for acquiring latest information about BIADA Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may also bookmark this page using Cntrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|