BITSAT Online Registration
Here’s great news for students who wish to get admitted in BITS, as BITSAT Online Registration 2017 are open now… To fill BITSAT Application form till
06-03-2017 10-03-2017, candidates must check below given BITSAT Exam Eligibility criteria, Important Dates as given here. To catch the imminent advertisement regarding BITSAT Online Registration 2018, candidates are advised to continuously visit this page as we are going to cover every detailed fact regarding the same very soon.
Crucial Points Of This Page
BITSAT is a national level test that provides admission in three campuses located respectively in Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani. To get complete details Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test application form, you need to scroll down the page ad read all the info regarding same. BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences) have a legacy of making world class engineers and entrepreneurs.
BITSAT Online Registration
A brief about the BITSAT 2017 Online Registration:
|Name of exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Commonly known as||BITSAT|
|Level of exam||University Level|
|Exam Category||UG Exam|
|Mode of examination||Online|
|Conducting authority||BITS Pilani University|
|Number of applicants||Over 2 lakh|
Integrated First Degree Programmes to which admissions will be made on the basis of BITSAT-2017:
|At BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus||Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing||Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and M.Sc.-General Studies|
|At BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus||B.E.-Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.|
|M.Sc.-Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.|
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
For admission to all the above programmes except B.Pharm:
Applying candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
For admission to B.Pharm:
- Willing aspirants should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English.
- However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
Admissions To All The Programmes Are Subject To The Conditions Given Below:
- Aspirants must have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects (if he/she has taken Mathematics in BITSAT) or
- A minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects (if he/she has taken Biology in BITSAT) in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology subjects.
- Only those candidates are eligible for BITSAT 2017, who are appearing in class 12th in the year of 2017 or have cleared 12th in the year of 2016.
- In India, candidates who are Top rankers in the central /state boards will be allotted admissions according to their preference programmes.
You May Also Check:- How to Get Education Loans
What will be the charges as BITSAT Application fee?
- Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2200/-(Rs.1700/- for female candidates).
- The fee will be paid by appliers through credit or debit card, net banking and cash payment at ICICI Bank.
- Candidates, if you choose Dubai as an exam centre, then students have to pay US $ 50 (Rs. 3000/-) for both male & female candidates.
BITSAT Official Notification: Download PDF
BITSAT Admission Process:
The admission of the talented candidates will be made on the basis of their qualifying marks in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test followed by other process of admission.
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2017:
- Examination mode: Online mode (computer based mode).
- Sections: Four sections.
- Time Duration: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Total Questions: 150 Objective Type Questions.
- Marking Scheme: Three marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
- Negative marking will not be considered for no response.
|Sections||Subjects||Number of questions|
|Part III||(a) English Proficiency|
(b) Logical Reasoning
Check Quick Links of BITSAT:-
BITSAT Exam Syllabus:
|Mathematics||Complex numbers, The fundamental theorem of algebra, Theory of Quadratic equations, Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progressions, Logarithms and their properties, Exponential series, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem, Pascal’s triangle, etc|
|Physics||Units & Measurement, Kinematics, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Impulse and Momentum, Work and Energy, Rotational Motion, Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, etc.|
|Chemistry||States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Thermodynamics, Physical and Chemical Equilibria, Electro chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Hydrogen and s-block elements, etc.|
|Biology||Diversity in Living World, Cell – The Unit of Life; Structure and Function, Genetics and Evolution, Structure and Function – Plants, Structure and Function – Animals, Reproduction, Growth and Movement in Plants, etc.|
|Logical Reasoning||Binary Logic, Verbal Reasoning, Non-verbal Reasoning, Analogy, Puzzle Test, Syllogism, Classification Test, Alphabet Test, Eligibility Test, etc.|
|English Proficiency||Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Analogies, Syllogisms, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms, Conclusion, Composition, Comprehension, Word Formation, etc.|
Get Details: BITSAT Syllabus
BITSAT 2017 Admit Card:
Before appearing in exam, candidates can get their BITSAT Hall Ticket from the official site from 15-04-2017 to 10-05-2017. With the help of hall tickets, candidates can get the complete information because admit card contains all the info such as the date of examination, the venue of the examination, roll number, enrollment number and many other significant details.
BITSAT 2017 Result:
After successfully completion of exam, candidates must be waiting for BITSAT Exam Result. So, they can download their result from 01-07-2017 from official website of organization.
|Online application starts||Ongoing|
|Last date to submit the online application|
|Corrections in application form||07-03-2017 to 10-03-2017|
|Test center allotment||15-03-2017|
|Exam Slot booking||20-03-2017 to 05-04-2017|
|Admit card download||15-04-2017 to 10-05-2017|
|Exam Schedule (CBT)||16-05-2017 to 13-05-2017|
|Apply for admission||20-05-2017 to 30-06-2017|
|Wait List announce||01-07-2017|
Books recommended for BITSAT 2017:
- Self study guide for online BITSAT
- Comprehensive Guide to BITSAT Online Test with Past Solved Papers and Mock Tests
- Magical Graphs and Key Revision Notes for Mathematics Class 11, 12
- BITSAT learning
BITSAT Exam Centres:
|Agra||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||Pune|
|Dubai Campus of BITS|
|Goa Campus of BITS||Nagpur||Agartala|
|Gwalior||Pilani campus of BITS|
You May Read This: Ways to Make A Good Impression On Your Teacher
Check steps for BITSAT Online Registration:
- Candidates must register their self for BITSAT 2017 through official web portal i.e. www.bitsadmission.com.
- Follow the “BITSAT” tab from the menu bar and select the “BITSAT Online Tests” option.
- Press on “Hit Here” link to apply online.
- After that read the instructions carefully and select the “Allow me to apply online” button.
- Fill the details in the form carefully and upload the photograph and signature in proper format.
- Submit the form within given time and take a print out of filled in form for future reference. The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the under-mentioned.
- In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2017, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered.
- Lastly take the print out of filled application form along with the payment receipt and send it to address given below.
You May Read This:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
The Dean Admissions,
BITS, Pilani – 333 031
To Directly Apply Online: Hit Here
Candidates are advised to visit Official Notice Link given above to get further details about BITSAT Online Registration 2017 – 2018. And bookmark this page using Control+D for instant access and may join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BITSAT Counselling||Entrance Exam in India|
|BITSAT Answer Key||How to Start a New Life In College?|
|Top Universities in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Colleges in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|