Birla Institute of Technology & Science Pilani is about to conduct BITSAT for those candidates who want to take admission in UG or PG courses through entrance exam. Candidates shall submit Application Form of BITSAT 2017 via online. Aspirants must ensure that they must meet the requisite eligibility criteria before applying. Those students, who are planning to apply for BISAT 2017, are advised to read the complete details such as important dates, procedure to apply etc provided on this page below.
Admissions to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS, Pilani, at Pilani campus, Goa campus, and Hyderabad Campus will be made on the basis of a Computer based Online Test conducted by BITS, Pilani. This test will be referred to as ‘BITS Admission Test – 2017’, in short as BITSAT-2017.
|Announcement Type||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Provided Below|
We the team of recruitmentresult.com has structured the entire info regarding BITSAT such as Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates & Schedule and other important details on this page below. So, please have a look….
It is a national level test that provides admission in three campuses located respectively in Goa, Hyderabad and Pilani. BITS (Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences) have a legacy of making world class engineers and entrepreneurs. Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences has provided the country with the best of technical minds and has contributed in the growth of MNCs in multitude and it is registered with UGC.
Integrated First Degree Programmes to which admissions will be made on the basis of BITSAT-2017:
At BITS, Pilani – Pilani Campus:
- B.E.-Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing
- B.Pharm.,M.Sc.- Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics and
- M.Sc.-General Studies
At BITS, Pilani – K. K. Birla Goa Campus:
B.E.-Chemical, Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical.
M.Sc.-Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
Check Out:- Best Career Opportunities
At BITS, Pilani – Hyderabad Campus:
- B.E.- Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics & Instrumentation, Mechanical, Manufacturing.
- B.Pharm.,M.Sc.- Biological Sciences, Chemistry; Economics, Mathematics, Physics.
For admission to all the above programmes except B.Pharm: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
For admission to B.Pharm: Candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English. However candidates with PCM may also apply for Pharmacy program.
You May Also Check:- How to Get Education Loans
Applying candidates must have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2200/-(Rs.1700/- for female candidates). Details for payment of fees are available at the website while applying online.
Check Quick Links of BITSAT:-
The admission of the talented candidates will be made on the basis of their qualifying marks in Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test followed by other process of admission.
Read Here:- Written Exam Techniques
How to Register for BITSAT 2017?
- Candidates must register their self for BITSAT 2017 through official web portal i.e. www.bitsadmission.com.
- Follow the “BITSAT” tab from the menu bar and select the “BITSAT Online Tests” option.
- Press on “Hit Here” link to apply online.
- After that read the instructions carefully and select the “Allow me to apply online” button.
- Fill the details in the form carefully and upload the photograph and signature in proper format.
- Submit the form within given time and take a print out of filled in form for future reference. The completed form with the required application fee has to be submitted so as to reach the under-mentioned.
- In addition to applying and appearing for BITSAT-2017, candidates have to also apply for admission to BITS giving details of their 12th marks and preferences to different degree programmes offered.
You May Read This:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
The Dean Admissions,
Pilani – 333 031
- Last Date of Submit application form:- March 2017
- Date of Exam (Tentative):-May 2017
Note: Candidates are advised to visit Official Link to get further details about BITSAT 2016. And bookmark this page using Control+D for instant access and may join us on Facebook or Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BITSAT Counselling||BITSAT Hall Ticket|
|BITSAT Answer Key||BITSAT Results|
|Top Universities in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Top Colleges in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|