Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court has issued a recruitment notice for Bombay High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from result oriented and skilful aspirants for filling up 400 clerk vacancies. Aspirants, who want to make their career in govt. sector jobs, can apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 and must submit online application form on or before the last date which is 23rd September 2015. To acquire recent updates regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016, contenders are advised to stay connected with us on our web portal.
|Name of Positions Offered||Clerk|
|Number of Vacant Posts||400|
|Last Date To Apply Online||23rd September 2015|
For getting more information related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, age limit, applying process, selection process and pay scale etc, appliers may need to go through below provided instructions which are structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole notification before applying.
- Eligible candidates, who are going to apply for said posts at Bombay High Court Vacancy, should have Graduate Degree in any discipline from recognized University.
- Appliers must have passed government commercial certificate examination, or examination conducted by govt. board or ITI for English typing with speed of 40 wpm and must produce computer certificate etc.
Category wise age limitations as shown below in tabular format, please have a look:
|Category Name||Max Age In Years|
|SC / ST / OBC / SB||38|
Appointed job seekers will get pay scale of Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With gross pay Rs. 1900/- per month and will also be entitled to receive many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, dearness allowance and other benefits as per norms.
- All category appliers should need to pay Rs. 25/- as an application fee.
- After that shortlisted aspirants should also pay a sum of Rs. 575/-.
- Fee will be paid either through online or challan form only.
Manner of Appointment:
Selection of applicants will be done on following process as shown below:
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- First of all, keen and skillful applicants should visit the Official Website that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” link structured at the top of home page.
- Hit “Recruitment for the post of Clerk – 2015” link.
- Read complete notification carefully and hit on “Press here for https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/” link.
- Now must fill online application form carefully with desired crucial and obligatory information.
- Upload digital images of vital testimonials and photographs (if required).
- After that must submit application form by pressing submit button.
- At last, take printout of filled application form for future need.
Date to Keep in Mind:
End Date to Submit Online Application Form: 23rd September 2015
Check Official Notice for more details in concern to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015. To get other details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 keep visiting recruitmnetresult.com time to time, you may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D and don’t miss any up to date info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On