Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court has issued a notification about Bombay High Court Recruitment to fill up the District Judge vacancies. Applications has invited from a well qualified and deserving job hunters to hire them for various vacant positions. Applicants who want to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 must fill online application form on or before closing date that is 15th July 2015
|Name of the post||District Judge|
|Closing date to apply online||15th July 2015|
Candidates who are willing to grow their career in the government sector must clutch this opportunity as soon as possible. More details regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well expressed below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India
- A candidate must be
- A holder of Degree in Law
Practicing as an Advocate in the High Court or Courts subordinate there to for not less than seven years on the date of publication of Advertisement and while computing the period for practicing as an Advocate, the period during which he / she has held the post of Public Prosecutor or Government Advocate or Judicial Officer shall be included
Selected aspirants will get pay scale of Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 + dearness allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Candidates Must have attained the age of 35 years
- must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to communities recognized as backward by the Government for the purpose of recruitment
- And 45 years in the case of others, as on the date of publication of Advertisement.
Aspirants must have to pay fees in the sum of Rs.1,000/ for General Category candidates and Rs.500/ for Backward Class candidates should be paid in the form of demand draft payable at par at Bombay in favour of “Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, High Court, A.S., Bombay
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- First of all visit the official site, which is bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Select the ‘recruitment’ tab.
- Follow the advt. ‘Recruitment for the post of Personal Assistant at High Court of Judicature at Bombay’.
- Select the ‘apply online’ link.
- Choose the ‘registration’ tab.
- Fill the required details correctly and press the ‘agree’ tab.
- Upload documents if required.
- Take print out of application form.
- Submit the application fee.
Last Date to apply online: 15th July 2015
Note: For more details related to the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 you can check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On