Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court has depicted an advertisement regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015. We are trying to fetch complete detail about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 notifications, we will update this page as soon as we get it officially, so stay tune with us. The application forms are invited from career oriented and capable job hunters to hire them on vacant positions of Secretary. Contenders who have fulfilled eligibility criteria must apply for Bombay High Court vacancy 2015 by filling and sending application on or before closing date that is 15th November 2015.
|Name of Positions Offered||Secretary|
|Last Date To Apply||15th November 2015|
For getting more information related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015 such as qualification, age limit, applying process, selection process and pay scale etc, appliers may need to go through below provided instructions which are structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole notification before applying.
- Be a citizen of India
- Be a Law Graduate, fluent in English (speaking & writing) and having at least 50% marks in Graduation. Candidates should have good knowledge of computer operations
- Have been either- Registrar of the Supreme Court or a High Court in India, or An Advocate with 15 years practice at the Bar,
- or Secretary of a State Bar Council for atleast 7 years, or District Judge having five years experience as District Judge
- Principal of a recognized Law College having experience as a Principal for ten years and seven years standing at the Bar,
- or Professor or Reader of Law in University recognized by the Council with 1 ,3 standing and having seven years experience at the Bar,
- or Law Graduate with five year experience as Joint Secretary and seven years as Assistant Secretary of the Bar Council of India.
Age limitation of the job hunters should be in between 40 years to 50 years
Appointed job seekers will get pay scale of PB-4 its. 37,400-67,000 plus Grade pay of Its. 8700.
- candidates must have to pay application fee of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable)
- fee should be paid in the form of bank draft payable in the name of Bar Council of India, New Delhi
Manner of Appointment:
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of test or Interview as per the government norms.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- First of all, keen and skillful applicants should visit the Official Website that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” link structured at the top of home page.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the application format
- must fill the form as in prescribed manner must attach the required copies of the particulars / certificates with the form and should be send to below mentioned address
- Application should be enclosed in an envelope and super scribe as “ application for the post of….”
Bar Council of India Office, 21, Rouse Avenue,
Institutional Area, New Delhi-110002
Date to Keep in Mind:
Closing date: 15th November 2015
Check Official Notice for more details in concern to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015. To get other details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 keep visiting recruitmnetresult.com time to time, you may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D and don’t miss any up to date info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On