Bombay High Court Recruitment
A newest job advertisement has been propagated for Bombay High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and interested contenders for filling up the 41 vacancies of Marriage Counsellor Post in various Family Courts in the State of Maharashtra. Job hunters who find themselves eligible for said post may apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 by sending their application form on or before the last date.
|Post Name||Marriage Counsellor|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||11th April 2016|
We, the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing essential detail related to Bombay High Court Vacancies such as qualification requirement, age limitation, salary detail, recruitment procedure, how to apply etc you can get complete information through this page.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
- Job seekers must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the recognized university or institution and possess adequate knowledge of Marathi.
- Preference will be given to Law Graduates.
- Applicants should have experience of at least 2 years of Family Counselling gained after acquiring a Master’s Degree in Social Work.
Job hunters who are interested to apply for Bombay High Court jobs should not be more than 40 years as on date of Advertisement (45 years of age in case of aspirants belonging to the communities recognized as Backward by Government for the purpose of recruitment) .
Selected participants will get the good amount of pay scale of Rs. 15,600- 39,100+ Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- plus usual Dearness Allowance and other allowances as admissible under the Revised Rules.
Interview will be organized by the selection committee of Bombay High Court. So, the Final Selection of aspirants will be based on Personal Interview.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment?
- Contenders who are willing to apply for this recruitment need to logon official website of organization that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Then, press “Misc” tab which is available on the menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit recruitment button and carefully read complete advertisement for “Recruitment for the post of Marriage Counsellor in various Family Courts, in the State of Maharashtra”.
- After that, download the application form and fill it within proper manner.
- Filled form should be attached with attested copies of Certificates (Certificate or proof of date of birth, Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination/degree, caste certificate etc)
- The Envelope containing application should specifically mentioned on the top as “Application for the Post of Marriage Counsellor”
- At last, send it to the below mentioned address on or before the ending date.
To the Registrar General,
High Court (Appellate Side),
Bombay – 400 032
Date to be Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 11th April 2016
If you want to collect more detail regarding Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016, check Official Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|