Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014
- Bombay High Court invites eligible and well educated aspirants for filling up various vacancies for the post of District Judge. Before applying job hunters must read the notification and then apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2014.
- Interested applicants can apply by filling the Online Application form on or before the last date that is 21/07/2014
- The more details regarding this recruitment such as Qualification, selection process and how to apply are well expressed below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of the Organization:
Bombay High Court
Total No. of Vacancies:
- Job hunters who are going to apply for above mentioned position, they must hold Law Degree from recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants also must have knowledge of Marathi and English.
- The age limitation of the applying aspirants should be in between 35-45 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to reserved candidates as per the Government norms.
Aspirants will get the pay scale of Rs. 51550-63070/- along with dearness allowance and other allowances.
General applicants have to pay Rs. 1000/- for the application fee and Backward aspirants are required to pay Rs. 500/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Assistant Registrar, for Registrar General, High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay”
Written Test/Interview will be conducted for the selection of eligible aspirants post by the Organization.
How to Apply?
- Job hunters can apply online by visiting the official website that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- Go to the “Apply Online” link which is under the “Recruitment” section.
- Choose the appropriate link and fill the application form and upload your recent photograph and signature.
- Make the payment of fee..
- Submit the form and take the print out of the application form and forward it to the below address.
High Court, Fort,
Mumbai – 400032
Dates to be remembered:
- Last date to apply online: 21/07/2014
- Closing date for the receipt of the application: 28/07/2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
For more details you may check the Official Advt.