Bombay High Court Recruitment
High Court of Bombay has unfolded a vacancy Notification entitled as Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the High Court of Bombay from skilled and talented contenders for 100 Law Clerk Vacancies in HC. Job finders who have required eligibility criteria for above mentioned positions can apply for latest jobs in government sector by submitting their application form on before the last date that is 30th Sept. 2016. Candidates who are willing to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year need to join us on web portal regularly. We will soon update regarding same details.
Applicants need to download application form from official website by the help of some necessary steps which are indicated below. For whole acknowledgement you need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Bombay High Court Recruitment
Bombay High Court Vacancies:
- Name of Posts: Law Clerk
- No. of Posts: 100
- Contenders who are going to apply for Bombay High Court Jobs must have passed in Final LLB Examination in the first attempts with at least 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutions. Or
- Appliers should possess a post-graduation degree in law and must have knowledge in the use of computers/ laptop and software’s relating to case laws.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who have Degree of post-graduation.
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
The age limit of applicants must be between 21 years to 30 years. The relaxation in age may also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of government.
Salary Details for Bombay High Court Vacancy:
After the successfully completion of selection process, the assorted applies for job openings in government sector will get an attractive amount of Rs. 20000/- from the organization.
Mode of Selection:
The selection of candidates for Latest Government Jobs will be purely based on merit list and performance in Personal Interview.
Check below Links To Clear Interview Round
How to Fill Bombay High Court Application form?
- First of all you need to log on to official website of organization that is bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- After that hit on “Recruitment” tab presented at the right side of home page.
- Now a new page will be opened with different job links you need to go to “Recruitment for the post of “Law Clerk” link and hit on “Notice” link.
- Now you need to read all the instructions carefully and completely.
- After reading necessary information you need to hit on “Format of Application”.
- Download your application form and take a print out of your application form.
- Fill you application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Attach all the necessary documents/ testimonials along with application form.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph.
- Prepare an envelope and super- subscribe with “Application for Appointment of Law Clerk…………..”
- Put your application form into it and send it to address provided below.
High Court, Appellate Side, Bombay,
5th floor, New Mantralaya Building,
G.T. Hospital Compound, Behind Ashoka Shopping Centre,
Near Crowford Market, L.T. Marg, Mumbai-400001
Last date to submit application form: 30th Sept. 2016 at 5:00 pm
Interested candidates need to check Official Notification to get complete details related to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Bombay High Court Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|