Bombay High Court Recruitment
A job Notification in concern of Bombay High Court Recruitment has been published by Bombay High Court. Expert and qualified candidate are invited for filling up 18 vacancies of Judicial Member in the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT). Candidates, who are willing to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015, must apply as soon as possible. We will update details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 on this page shortly, so stay in touch with us. Applicants must send the properly filled application form on or before the closing date that is tuned below.
|Name of Positions Offered||Judicial Member|
|Number of Vacant Posts||18|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||1st September 2015|
For getting more information related to Bombay High Court Jobs such as qualification, age limit, applying process, selection process and pay scale etc, appliers may need to go through below provided instructions which are structured by team members of recruitmentresult.com. Read whole notification before applying.
Bombay High Court Vacancy Details:
Judicial Member in the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT): 18 Posts
As per the provisions of Section 409 (2) of the Companies Act, 2013, a person shall not be qualified for appointment as Judicial Member unless He/ She:
- Is or has been, a judge of a High Court OR
- Is or has been, a district Judge for at least 5 years OR
- Has for at least ten years been an Advocate of a Court;
Job seekers who are eager to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment must have completed the age of 50 years as on the last date of receipt of application form. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Government of India.
Job finders who will meet the eligibility criteria and get selected for Bombay High Court Recruitment will be permitted to receive a consolidated amount of pay scale that is Rs. 67000/- to Rs. 79000/- (annual increment @ 3%). Job appliers will also be entitled to receive many allowances such as dearness allowance, conveyance allowance, dearness allowance and other benefits as per norms.
There is no application cost for the applicants who are applying for Bombay High Court Recruitment.
Manner of Appointment:
Short Listed contenders will be called for written test or personal interview. Final Selection of aspirants for Bombay High Court Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance given at the time of interview which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection penal of Court. No Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance will be refunded to applicants for attending test or interview. Aspirants who get selected will required to produce a medical fitness certificate before joining.
How to Apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment:
- First of all, keen and skillful applicants should visit the Official Website that is www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
- Then go to “Recruitment” link structured at the top of home page.
- Hit “Filling up of 18 Posts of Judicial Member in the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT)” link.
- Read complete notification carefully and download the prescribed format of application form.
- Fill application form carefully with desired crucial and obligatory information.
- Attach a set of Xerox of Educational Documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate and other vital testimonials.
- Affix one recent passport size photograph with glue on top corner of application form.
- Job seekers must submit application form along with all documents in an envelope super subscribing with “Application for the Post of…..”.
- Forward the application form enclosed in envelope to the below tailored address before Unposting date.
- Incomplete or Unsigned application form will be rejected by the concerned authority.
Shree Navneet Chauhan, Director,
Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Room No. 530,
‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor, Shastri Bhawan,
New Delhi- 110 001, India
Date to Keep in Mind:
- End Date to Submit Online Application Form: 1st September 2015
Check Official Notice for more details in concern to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2015. To get other details about Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 keep visiting recruitmnetresult.com time to time, you may also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL+D and don’t miss any up to date info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On