Bose Institute Recruitment
A current jobs notification has permitted regarding Bose Institute Recruitment 2016. Organization is looking for well educated and goal oriented candidates for the position of Research Associate. Job seekers who want to grasp this opportunity may apply for Bose Institute Jobs by filling the application forms and submit it through the online mode on or before the last date that is 3rd October 2016. Appliers who want to apply in future they may get upcoming details related to Bose Institute Recruitment 2017 so stay connected with us.
After Submit Online Application Form , candidates need to send application with required testimonials on the mentioned postal address till the last date that is 7th October 2016. Contenders can get all the vital information concerning Bose Institute Vacancy, By scroll down the page as it is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Bose Institute Recruitment
|Organization Name||Bose Institute|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|Last Date To Submit Application||Check Below|
Name of the Post:
- Candidates should have Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Physical Science degree from recognized university/institutions is required for research associate posts.
Check Here: Latest Ph.D Jobs
|Research Associate for Programme No. – II||In the area of Strong Molecular Biology and Biochemistry background.
Understanding the knowledge of biophysical techniques and NMR spectroscopy will be judged as a plus
|Research Associate for Programme No. – IV||Experience in the area of ganglioside mediated tumorigenesis and working knowledge in the
area of genome editing of mammalian cells using TALEN/CRISPR‐CAS technology
|Research Associate for Programme No. – IV||Specialization in the area of lung cancer stem cells and metastasis|
|Research Associate for Programme No. – V||Specialization in the area of genetics and molecular biology of bacterial viruses and techniques associated thereof|
|Research Associate for Programme No. – VII||Specialization in the area of Study of nucleation in superheated droplets and expertise in programming with Labview|
- For this concern, candidates must be below 35 years of age is necessary.
- Relaxation is given to the SC/ST/OBC/Women aspirants as per the organizational rules.
The contenders who will be appoint for the job will get inclusive amount of Rs.36,000/‐ p.m. plus admissible HRA and Medical benefit as decided by the organization.
Interview is going to be arranged by the organization to recruit eligible candidates for research associate posts. On the basis of their performance and presentation level, candidates will be shortlisted.
How to apply for Bose Institute Recruitment?
- Candidates need to go the official website of the organization that is “boseinst.ernet.in”
- Hit on the “Enter” button and then select and open the “Advertisement” tab given on the left side of the homepage.
- Now choose the particular link of advertisement “BI/IF/15/2016-17
- Dated:19-09-2016 RESEARCH ASSOCIATE”.
- Read the instructions carefully and now fill the application form correctly and submit it before or on the prescribed date.
- After that take hard copy of the filled application form with applicant’s code and attach attested copies of certificates and testimonials and a recent color passport size photograph along with it.
- At last, send the application form on the mentioned postal address before or on the last date.
Mrs. Noreen Bhattacharjee,
Deputy Registrar, Bose Institute,
P‐1/12, C.I.T. Scheme VII‐M,
Kankurgachi, Kolkata – 700 054
Check Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
|Last Date of applying online||3rd October 2016|
|Last date of submit Hard Copy Of Application||7th October 2016|
Appliers may get further information about Bose Institute Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through official notification link which is available below.
Bose Institute Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|