Bose Institute Recruitment
Bose Institute has professed an employment advertisement titled as Bose Institute Recruitment. Institute is looking for talented and motivated aspirants to fill various vacant posts. Bose Institute has invited applications for eligible candidates to fill up Faculty Positions in relevant departments, so willing contenders may apply for Bose Institute Recruitment 2017 by going through the details available on this page.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who confirm to the job requirements as given below may fetch this chance for Bose Institute Vacancy, by sending application form in the prescribed format by post on or before the end date that is structured below. Remaining details about this job notification are well specified here on this page equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Bose Institute Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Bose Institute|
|Last Date to send online Application Form||31-03-2017|
Candidates, who are going to apply for Assistant Professors post, must have a doctoral degree in physical, chemical or biological sciences with a very good academic record throughout and possess four years of postdoctoral research experience.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Medical Sector
Appointed aspirants will be offered the Pay Band III of Rs.15600-39100 with grade pay of 7600 plus allowances.
Candidates should possess minimum 18 years of age. Age is also relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates and up to 10 years of age for persons having physical disabilities.
Contenders will be chosen on the basis of written-test, which will be overseen by the selection panel of Bose Institute.
Read Also: How to Prepare for Written Examination
Procedure to fill online application form for Bose Institute Recruitment:
Candidates willing to apply are required to register themselves by filling the online applications which are available on the official website. For getting the application format online, contenders need to follow the below indicated steps.
- Aspirants fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria may apply online through the official website that is boseinst.ernet.in.
- Select the “Advertisement” link that is available at left side on the home page.
- Now, select ‘Faculty’ link of post from the appeared page and fill online application form by hitting on ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Read all the instructions very carefully regarding the post before going to fill up the form.
- Contenders are required to Fill Online Application Form with all required details, upload scanned photograph & signature and other relevant documents.
- After completion of form submit it successfully by hitting ‘submit’ tab.
- Now pay the requisite application fee through the desired mode. Now again filled up the challan details in online form and submit it.
- Take print out of the submitted form for future use.
Important Date to Remember:
Online applications must be submitted till: 31-03-2017
Contenders may go through the Official Link to gain other information in regards of Bose Institute Recruitment 2017. You can book mark this page by pressing CTRL+D for instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|