BPSC Recruitment 2014
Bihar Public Service Commission unfolded an advertisement as BPSC Recruitment 2014 for recruitment of 3364 Vacancies. Interested Aspirants who want to apply for the post of Assistant Professor must send application in correct manner.
|Total no. of vacancies||3364|
|Last date of application receipt||20-11-2014|
Job hunters who are eagerly looking for government jobs they must apply by sending filled in application by Speed post/ Registered post on or before the last date that is 20-11-2014.
|Subject||No. of vacancies|
|Ancient Indian History & Archaeology||02|
|Ancient Indian History & Culture||13|
|Ancient Indian History & Asian Studies||27|
|Industrial Management & Personnel Management||03|
|Industrial Relationship & Personnel Management||04|
|Labour & Social Welfare||01|
The whole acknowledgement related to BPSC jobs 2014 like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates must possess Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject with 55% marks from recognized University.
- Applicants must have cleared NET / SET exam or Ph.D. Degree.
Age Criteria: as on 01-01-2014.
Applicants applying for the post should be between 23 to 55 years in age.
- For SC/ ST of Bihar State – Rs.75/- (Rs.25/- + Rs.50/- (Bank Charges)
- For others- and Rs.150/- (Rs.100/- + 50/- (Bank Charges)
- Applicants need to pay requisite amount of fee in the form of prescribed Challan form available in the website payable at any branch of State Bank of India in the Account No: 31650243410.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Process To Apply:
- Willing Job hunters must apply by sending application in correct manner.
- Fill the application in correct manner.
- Send the completed application by Speed post/ Registered post it along with Bio-Data mentioning telephone number, Xerox copies of essential documents to the below equipped address
“The Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission, 15,
Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bely Road),
Patna – 800001”
Last date of application receipt: 20-11-2014
Note: For more details about this recruitment, check the Official Notification.
BPSC Recruitment 2014
Bihar Public Service Commission has depicted a notification as BPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up 1222 Vacancies. Talented candidates must apply for the post in correct manner by sending completed application.
Candidates who stand eligible in all standards, they must fill the BPSC application form 2014 and send it along with essential documents on or before the last date that is 15-10-2014.
|Name of the Post||No. Vacancies|
|Bihar Administrative Services||100|
|Bihar Police Services||121|
|Bihar Financial Services||90|
|Bihar Home Guard Services||04|
|Assistant Planning Officer||12|
|Asst Project Officer/ Asst Director||71|
|Bihar Probation Services (Probation Officer)||16|
|Rural Development Officer||22|
|Municipal Executive Officer||108|
|Bihar Education Services||82|
|District Minority Welfare Officer||03|
|Planning Officer/ District Planning Officer||09|
|Bihar Registration Services||19|
|Bihar Jail Services||17|
|Bihar Labour Services||09|
|Assistant Director- Social Security||17|
|Asst Director- Child Protection||05|
|Bihar Election Services||22|
|District Audit Officer||03|
More accurate details about BPSC vacancies 2014 like post name, selection process, qualification, how to apply and many more are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Candidates applying for the post must have Graduate Degree from recognized University.
Candidates should be between 18 to 37 years in age.
- For reserve category residing in Bihar-Rs.175/-
- For other candidates –Rs.400/-
Process of Selection:
Written Exam will be conducted by organization to select candidates.
How to apply:
Willing candidates must apply for the post by sending application in correct manner along with essential documents in support of qualification, age to the post office from which the OMR application form purchased.
Last date of application receipt- 15-10-2014
For more details candidates must check Official Notification.
BPSC Recruitment 2014
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a notification as BPSC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the 476 Vacancies of lecturer posts. Talented job hunters who are willing to apply they must apply for this recruitment on or before 23rd September 2014.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Closing Date|
|Bihar Public Service Commission||lecturer||23rd September 2014|
Applicants who want to enhance their career in the government sector must grab this opportunity by filling sending the form at the proper address. Other appropriate details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, process to apply etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants who want to apply they must have done Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant trade form a recognized university / Institute form a recognized University / Institute.
Selection of the job hunters will be made on the basis of the written test / Interview.
Only SC / ST candidates of Bihar must have to pay Rs. 150/- (Rs.100/-+ 50 Bank charges) and other candidates have to pay Rs. 425 (Rs. 375/-+ 50 Rs As bank charges) in the form of Bank Challan.
How to Apply?
- Applicants must fill the application form as in prescribed manner which can be downloaded from the official website that is bpsc.bih.nic.in m
- Must attach the required attested Xerox copies of the particulars like: Matrix certificate, Graduate degree certificate, PHD degree certificate, Cast certificate, enclosed in an envelope, super scribe as “Application for the post of —“ and send to the below mentioned address:
Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bely Road),
Patna – 800001
Closing date: 23rd September 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Must check the Official Notification for more details.