BPSC Recruitment 2015
Bihar Public Service Commission has asserted a recruitment Advt. regarding BPSC Recruitment 2015 for filling up 885 Lecturer and Assistant Professor Posts for various disciplines. Candidates, who wish to grab this job opening, may apply by submitting prescribed application form before closing dates stated below:
|Posts Name||Lecturer and Assistant Professor|
|No. Of Posts||885|
|Last Dates Of Submission Of Application||05th May 2015|
You can obtain detailed information about BPSC Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary details, and required education etc, which is furnished below by team members of recruitmentreesult.com.
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Vacancies|
Contestants must have completed their bachelor’s or master’s degree in concerned discipline from recognized university or institutions and should have qualified GATE / NET test conducted by UGC / CSIR.
Age Limits Details:
- Minimum age of aspirants for above stated posts should be 22 years.
- To reserved category candidates, relaxation in age will be given as per organization norms.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Gross Pay|
|Assistant Professor||Rs. 15600 – 39100/-||Rs. 6000/-|
Application Fee Details:
- Candidates who are belonging to Bihar state, should have to pay Rs. 150/- as an application fee.
- From other state’s applicants should pay Rs. 425/- as a processing fee.
- Fee will be paid by bank Challan form that is deposited in account no. 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India.
Written Test and Interview process will be conducting by organization for selecting appropriate job appliers for aforesaid posts
How to Apply?
- Appliers may apply by filling prescribed application form as per format given in official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Aspirants must fill application form with desired details and attach Xerox of entire testimonials and affix their recent passport size photographs.
- After filing application form must be sent to address customized below on or before last dates.
To Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road,
Beli Road Patna – 800 001
Last Dates Of Submission Of Application: 05th May 2015
Applicants may log on to Official Website for entire details.
BPSC Recruitment 2015
Bihar Public Service Commission has depicted a job notification about BPSC Recruitment 2015 to fill up the vacancies of Dentist and Mineral Development Officer. Job Hunters who found them eligible can apply for BPSC Vacancy 2015 notice by submitting Application Form with proper details on or before the last date stated below.
|Total Number of Vacancies||570|
|Last date to receive Application Form||30th April 2015|
Further details regarding BPSC Recruitment 2015 like Qualification, Age Limit, Payband, Selection Procedure, How to Apply etc are well mentioned below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
BPSC Vacancy 2015 details:
|Mineral Development Officer||12|
Candidates applying for BPSC Recruitment 2015 should have completed the requisite qualification as follows:
- Dentist: BDS Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Mineral Development Officer: Second Class M.Sc. in Geology/Applied Geology/M.Tech in Geology/Degree in Mining Engineering
|Post Name||Minimum age in years||Maximum age in years|
|Mineral Development Officer||21||
|Post Name||Category||Application Fee|
|Mineral Development Officer||SC/ST||Rs. 150/-|
Payment of Fee should be made through Challan (downloaded from the website) at any branch of State bank of India into Account number 31650243410.
Candidates who will be selected through BPSC Recruitment 2015 are offered a salary of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay of Rs, 5400/- for the Post of Dentist and Rs. 4800/- for the Post of Mineral Development Officer.
Selection of appropriate candidates for BPSC Recruitment 2015 will be made as follows:
- Dentist: Interview and qualifying marks in the degree examination
- Mineral Development Officer: Written Exam and Interview
How to Apply?
To apply for BPSC Recruitment 2015, eligible candidates may follow the steps mentioned below:
- Application Form can be downloaded from the Official Website of an Organization which is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details carefully. Attach the copies of required particulars to it.
- Send the Application Form along with prescribed enclosures to the Address mentioned in the Official Notification.
Last Date to receive the Application Form: 30th April 2015
Note: You can check the following Official Links to get more details:
BPSC Recruitment 2015
Bihar Public Service Commission has professed a notification as BPSC Recruitment 2015 to invite complete application form from eligible candidates against 977 vacancies of Veterinary Services. Interested applicants can apply for BPSC Vacancy on or before end date, which is tuned below.
|Post Name||Veterinary Services|
|No of Vacancies||977|
|Last Date to send application||17th April 2015|
If you want to get more details in concern of BPSC Jobs, you must check out this page, which is designed by team of recruitmentresult.com for convenience of applicants.
Candidates who want to apply must have Degree of B.V. Sc. & A.H. Degree and 6 months internship training. Applicants should register with any Indian Veterinary Medical council.
Selected aspirants will get Rs. 9300 – 34800 /- Grade Pay Rs. 5400 /- per month as salary.
Age of applier should be less than 21 years and more than 37 years as on 01 – 08 – 2015. Relaxation is provided according to rules of govt. to backward class candidates.
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 75/-
- For others: Rs. 150/-
- Fee should be paid through Challan in Account No. 31650243410 in any Branch of State Bank of India.
Selection of aspirants against advt. BPSC Recruitment 2015 will be done on basis of performance In Interview.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should write application on A-4 size paper in prescribed manner. Application should be written neatly because if there will be over writing in application, it will not be accepted.
- Application should be forward along with all required enclosures such as certificates and testimonials in regard of qualification and experience, 2 self addressed envelope with postage stamps of Rs. 40/- on each envelop and 2 self attested latest passport size photographs.
- Envelope containing application should be super scribe as “Advt. No. and Name of the post applied for” and should be sent at address given below.
Controller of Examination Bihar Public Service Commission
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road Beli Road
Last Date to send application: 17th April 2015
Note: For more details regarding BPSC Recruitment 2015 you may check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On