Bihar Public Service Commission has promulgated latest jobs advertisement against BPSC Recruitment. Recently, an employment notification has been strewed inviting applications from competent and passionate contenders to fill up the unoccupied posts of Assistant Director. Contenders who are seeking for Latest Jobs in Bihar must apply for BPSC Recruitment 2017 and snatch this glorious chance.
Highlights Of Page:
Job searchers can apply against BPSC Jobs by submitting their filled applications at the postal address on or before the last date that is well specified below on this page. Job finders who are looking for additional information and facts regarding Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment may go through below tuned page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Last date to apply||26-04-2017|
Assistant Director (Cardiac Surgery and Pathology) – 06 vacancies
BPSC Recruitment: Download PDF
Candidates who are applying for the concerned positions should have degree of M.S/ M.D/ M.C.H as per the requirement from recognized medical council of India.
- Age of the candidates should be maximum 50 years as on date of 01-08-2016.
- Relaxation in age will be allotted as per the norms of the Bihar Public Service Commission.
Candidates who will be selected for the Assistant Director Jobs will get the inclusive amount of salary of Rs. 15,600-39,100 including grade pay of Rs. 6600/- per month.
Deserving candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of candidate’s percentage of marks obtained in the education qualification and screening for Application. After that shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview level which will be conducted by the expert’s team of Bihar Public Service Commission.
Check Here:-Latest Interview Questions and Answers
How to apply for BPSC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission that is “www.bpsc.bih.nic.in”.
- Now hit on the appropriate link of advertisement present in the homepage as per the discipline for which you are going to apply.
- Press Release, Application Proforma and Bank Challan for Assistant Director (Cardiac Surgery) with Indira Gandhi Institute of Cardiology (PMCH), Patna. (Advt. No. 05/2017)
- Press Release, Application Proforma and Bank Challan for Assistant Director (Pathology) with Indira Gandhi Institute of Cardiology (PMCH), Patna. (Advt. No. 06/2017)
- Read the advertisement carefully.
- Download the application form and take a print out for further usage.
- Fill the application form correctly in prescribed format including details.
- Attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials, Certificates and Demand draft of payment along with the application form.
- Now Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Check the Notification
Grab Now: Latest PSC Jobs
Last date to apply: 26-04-2017
Candidates who are keen to know more information about BPSC Recruitment 2017 they can check the Official Notice which is presented above. Candidates are advised to bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d keys from their keypad to get an instant access of latest information about the same.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|BPSC Result||BPSC Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||PSC Books|
|PSC Previous Question Papers||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Bihar Public Service Commission has issued an employment notification for BPSC Recruitment. Commission is going to appoint qualified and capable applicants for filling up 1065 Assistant Engineer positions for various disciplines. Candidates those who are interested to get Govt Jobs in Bihar can apply for the BPSC Recruitment 2017.
|Commission Name||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Total No. of Posts||1065|
|Last Date To Apply Online||12-04-2017|
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above said posts can check the eligibility criteria published below and may apply online on or before the last date. Remaining info related to BPSC Jobs is well equipped below by team members of recruitmentresult.com on this page. Aspirants are advised to go through the entire page carefully before applying.
Bihar PSC Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 06
- Asst Engineer (Mechanical): 96
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 963
- Applying candidate who are going to apply for Bihar PSC Recruitment should have Bachelor degree in Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) or equivalent degree in Mechanical / Civil as one of the subjects from the recognized University or Institution.
- Final year engineering students are also eligible to apply for the post.
Applicant’s age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 37 years as on last date. However the upper age limit is relaxable in accordance with the instruction issued by the government of Bihar from time to time.
Download PDF: BPSC Recruitment Official Notification
Scale of Pay:
Candidate selected for the Assistant Engineer post will be getting a suitable pay scale of Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.5400/-. which will be offered by the organization.
Application Fee Detail:
General Category Appliers are required to pay Rs. 800/- as application fee and SC/ST category candidates of Bihar state have to pay the application fee of Rs.250/- through bank challan.
Method of Selection:
Willing aspirants will have to undergo through a written examination based on the below given subjects and marking scheme followed by personal Interview that will be conducted by the selection committee of Bihar Public Service Commission.
How to Apply for Bihar Public Service Commission?
- First of all go through the official website that is www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Select ‘Press Release, Application Performa and Bank Challan for Assistant Engineer (Civil) with Animal & Fisheries Resources Dept., Govt. of Bihar (Advt. No. 04/2017)’ link from the home page from opened notification list.
- After that, read the complete advertisement properly.
- Then hit on “Online Application” tab given at the menu bar.
- Now, candidates must Fill Online Application Form properly with complete details.
- And upload the scanned photograph and signature with the form and submit it within given time period.
- After that, must take a print out of system generated application form at below stated address along with essential particulars.
Quick Links of BPSC:-
To The Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road Beli Road Patna – 800001
Closing Date to apply online: 12-04-2017
Note: Candidates can check the Official Link, for acquiring entire details regarding BPSC Recruitment 2017.
Good news for job seekers as BPSC Recruitment advertisement has been published by Bihar Public Service Commission. Applications are invited by the organizations to hire skilled and talented aspirants for 903 posts of Mobile Veterinary Officer. Job hunters who have required eligibility criteria for BPSC Recruitment 2017 can apply till 31-03-2017. Candidates will be finally selected for BPSC Job after qualifying Veterinary Services Exam on scheduled date which will be updated soon.
|Name of Commission||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Starting date to apply||Ongoing|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2017|
Interested candidates Bihar PSC Recruitment for who want to make their career in government sector they should submit their application form through offline mode till date of closing that is stated on this web page. You may get other details about Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com, so please have a look….
Mobile Veterinary Officer – 903
- Applying candidates for these job openings in government sector must hold Bachelor Degree (B.V.Sc or B.V.Sc & AH Degree) from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Appliers should have good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field (if required).
BPSC Recruitment Official Notification: Get Details
Application / Examination Fee:
- Those candidates who are going to fill BPSC Application Form and belong to General/OBC of Bihar & All category of other state will have to pay an application fee of Rs. 150/-
- Applicants belonging to SC / ST / PWD of bihar state are required to paid Rs. 75/- as processing fee.
Limitations of Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for BPSC Vacancy must not be more than 36 years and should not be less than 21 as on 01-08-2017.
- The reserved categories will get an age relaxation in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the government.
Salary and Pay scale:
After the successfully completion of selection process, appointed appliers will receive an impressive amount of Rs. Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- Grade Pay will be offered to the candidates.
Selection Process for Bihar PSC Vacancy:
Candidates will be recruited for Bihar PSC Jobs stated positions on the basis of their performance on Written Exam & Personal Interview conducted by the Bihar Public Service Commission.
About BPSC Exam Pattern:
For your convenience, we have providing exam pattern, interested candidates can check. BPSC Veterinary Services 2017 Exam Pattern given below
- Written test will be consists of different sections.
- The exam consists of only multiple choices.
- Each section has different marks.
- Each section contains different weightage.
How to fill BPSC Application Form:
- Interested candidates can apply through official website of Bihar Public Service Commission that is bpsc.bih.nic.in
- After that press on ‘Press Release, Application Proforma, Experience Proforma and Bank Challan for the post of Mobile Veterinary Officer under Bihar Veterinary Services. (Advt. No. 01/2017)’ link
- Now you are required to read all the information carefully stated there.
- After reading complete details, download the application form given and take a print out of it.
- Now fill the application form carefully and attach all the required documents with it.
- Attach all the necessary documents testimonials along with application form.
- Lastly send it to address mentioned below.
To, Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15 Jawaharlal Nehru Road Beli Road Patna 800001
You May Also Check:- Latest Jobs in Bihar
Important Dates for Bihar PSC Vacancy:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31-03-2017
Job hunters can go through official notification to collect more important news about BPSC Recruitment 2017. We’ll be updating this page with latest info so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and updated information about this notification as soon as possible.