Biju Patnaik University of Technology has asserted an employment notification related BPUT Recruitment. Walk in Interview is going to be organized to select skilled candidates against vacancies of Resource Person Post. Candidates can get all details regarding BPUT Recruitment 2016 from this page. Interested and eligible Applicants who want to fetch these latest openings can apply by appearing walk in Interview on scheduled date that is tuned below. Participants must bring all required documents with them at time of interview.
|Name of Positions Offered||Resource Person|
|Date of walk in Interview||09th February 2016|
Candidates, you can obtain details concerning with BPUT Jobs such as essential qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, process of selection, procedure to apply etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Interested candidates should possess degree of M.Tech/ M.E. / Ph.D. in concern filed frm recognized university or institute with good academic records and experience in relevant field.
|M.E./M.Tech degree||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|M.Tech/ M.E. with 5 years exp. or Ph.D||Rs. 30,000/- per month|
|M.Tech/ M.E. with 10 years exp. or Ph.D with 3 years exp.||Rs. 35,000/- per month|
|Ph.D with 05 years exp.||Rs. 40,000/- per month|
- In case of SC/ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
- In case of other category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Fee should be submitted in any nationalized bank through a demand draft drawn in favour of Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Odisha, payable at Rourkela.
Final Selection of job hunters for these vacancies will be done on basis of their performance in walk in interview which will be conducting by the selection committee of Biju Patnaik University of Technology. No Contenders will be paid any travelling allowance or dearness allowance for attending interview.
How to Apply for BPUT Recruitment:
- Interested applicants may appear for walk in Interview on scheduled date.
- Candidates should prepare application form in prescribed format that is available at official site www.bput.ac.in and bring it at time of interview.
- Candidates must bring their resume, two recent passport size photographs, one set of copies of all certificates, mark sheets and other relevant documents in support of their qualifications and experience etc.
- Participants should reach at below given venue on 09th February 2016 before one hour of time given by organization.
Biju Patnaik University Of Technology,
Date of walk in Interview: 09th February 2016
Note: You may check this Official Notification to get complete details about BPUT Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|