BSNL JE Admit Card
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited will release BSNL JE admit card tentatively in the second week of Jan 2018 before the exam date that is 28th Jan. Only registered aspirants will be able to download their BSNL Junior Engineer admit card. To download the BSNL JE Exam Hall Ticket, the candidates will have login by submitting their application number and password through online mode. Below we have provided some guidelines which will help you in getting BSNL JE Admit Card 2018 easily.
This Page Includes:
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Admit Card is an important identity document that one needs to hold while appearing in examination hall. If in case, aspirants are not able to bring the BSNL Hall Ticket 2018 to the examination centre, then they will not be allowed to sit for the Junior Engineer exam. Those who are in search of complete details related to BSNL JE Admit Card 2018 can get through this page of recruitmentresult.com
Procedure to download BSNL Admit ard:
To download Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited Hall Ticket, candidates are advised to follow the instructions uttered below
- Visit the official site of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited that is www.jharkhand.bsnl.co.in
- Select app link according to BSNL Junior Engineer Hall which is located on the home page.
- This will take you on new page asking some details such as registration number, password and code as given in below image:
- After entering all details, select “Submit” button.
- Now BSNL Junior Engineer Call letter will be displayed on your computer screen within a minute.
- Download it and take print out of it at the time of examination.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
BSNL JE Admit Card
BSNL JE Exam Pattern
To participate in the recruitment examination that is Limited Internal Competitive Examination, candidate need to check the exam pattern from below tuned table:
|Part-I||General Ability [20 Questions each carry 1 Mark]|
|Part-II||Basic Engineering [90 Questions each carry 1 Mark]|
|Part-III||Specialization (This paper include questions from all 7 specialization subjects).|
These all Section questions are common for all candidates irrespective of their branches.
[90 Questions each carry 1 Mark]
|Network, Filters and Transmission Line|
|Instrument & Measurement|
Minimum Qualifying Marks!!!!
- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates have to take at least 20% marks in each part of BSNL JE Exam 2018 and 33% marks in aggregate
- Open category candidates have to take at least 30% marks in each part of BSNL JE Exam 2018 and 40% marks in aggregate.
Check Here: BSNL JE Syllabus
Date Of Exam: 28/01/2018
Contenders may check Official Site for more details about BSNL JE Admit Card 2018 and for regular updates stay tuned with this web portal of recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Study From Best BSNL JE Books||BSNL Question Paper|
|BSNL Online Mock Test||BSNL Recruitment|
|BSNL JE Recruitment||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||Create Your Own Study Guide|