Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released a notification about BIS Recruitment. BIS, application form invites against BIS Recruitment 2015 from capable and well qualified job hunters for filling up vacancies of Deputy Director, Assistant Director and Junior Translator. The candidates, planning to apply for BIS Recruitment 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us. Aspirants who want to apply for BIS Recruitment may send filled application form along with all documents on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Deputy Director, Assistant Director and Junior Translator|
|For deputation post, last date to apply||14th August 2015|
|Direct recruitment, end date for receipt of form||30th July 2015|
Aspirants who are interested to grow their career must grab this chance as soon as possible. To get more information regarding BIS Recruitment you may go through this page that is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Deputy Director (Deputation)
- Assistant Director (Direct Recruitment)
- Junior Translator (Direct Recruitment)
Applicants who are eager to apply for BIS Recruitment should have possessed Master’s Degree of a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent in
- Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree level
- English with Hindi as subjects at the Degree level
- Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree level
- English/ Hindi medium and Hindi/English as subjects at the Degree level
Age of aspirants should not be less than 18 years. Maximum age of applying applicants will be given below. Relaxation In age will be allowable to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Maximum Age|
|1.||Deputy Director||56 years|
|2.||Assistant Director||30 years|
|3.||Junior Translator||27 years|
Contenders who get selected for aforesaid posts will be entitled to receive a consolidated amount of salary scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- per month with different grade pay stated below. He/ She will also be permitted to get D.A., HRA and Transport allowance at Central Govt. rates/ other benefits include New Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, Gratuity, Group Insurance, Medical reimbursement and LTC as per rules and regulations of the Bureau.
- For Sr. No.1: Rs. 6600/-
- For Sr. No.2: Rs. 5400/-
- For Sr. No.3: Rs. 4200/-
Applicants need to pay application fee of Rs. 800/- for post of Assistant Director, Rs. 500/- for the post of Junior Translator and for post of Deputy Director, there will be no application fee. Job seekers should deposit application cost in form of demand draft drawn in favour of Bureau of Indian Standards, payable at New Delhi. Aspirants are required to mentioned name, Father’s name, Telephone No. on reverse of Demand Draft. Candidates belonging to reserved category contenders (SC/ ST/ PWD) are exempted from payment of application Fees.
Manner of Enrollment:
Job appliers who will meet the eligibility criteria for BIS Recruitment will have to go through Screening test or Written Test followed by interview. Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of Bureau of Indian Standards at New Delhi.
Documents required to be send:
- Date of Birth proof
- Caste/Tribe Certificate/ Disability certificate /Ex-servicemen Proof /Latest Caste certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Govt. of India.
- All certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications such as Mark Sheets, Degree and Diploma Certificates starting from Graduation onwards.
- Complete and proper Experience Certificates/Documents issued by Employer
- NOC/ Forwarding letter from the employer in case the candidate is employed in Central/ State Govt/ Govt. Undertakings/ Autonomous Organizations/Universities.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment:
- First of all, Indian Nationals candidates should visit official website that is www.bis.org.in.
- Then go to “Career Opportunities” and select “Recruitment Advertisement” from the list.
- Now hit appropriate link for downloading the format of application form for post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill application form carefully with necessary vital information.
- Attach a set of documents mentioned above and affix one recent passport size photograph in provided space.
- Application along with all documents, demand draft should send in an envelope subscribing the name of post applied for on right corner of envelope.
- Submit it to below mentioned address before the closing date.
The Director (Establishment),
Bureau of Indian Standards, Manak Bhavan, 9 Bahadur
Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
Date to Remember:
|Method of Recruitment||Closing Date||Date|
|Deputation||End date of receipt of online application Form||14th August 2015|
|Direct recruitment||30th July 2015|
For more details about BIS Recruitment you may check Official Notice. You can grab more information in concern to BIS Recruitment on our page. It is advised to bookmark this page using control+D and don’t miss any recruitment update.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On