Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has circulated vacancy advertisement in concern of BIS Recruitment. Organization intends to fill up 97 vacancies of Scientist- B in relevant discipline against Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancy. Engrossed job hunters who fulfill all eligibility criteria provided below can apply against BIS Recruitment 2015. On this page, we will soon provide updates related to BIS Recruitment 2016. So, applicants who have desire to join this organization can collect latest information regarding same from this page. Candidates are required to send application form in prescribed format against this notification on or before the ending date.
|Name of Post||Scientist|
|Number of Vacancies||97|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||24th September 2015|
You can obtain remaining information related to BIS Recruitment 2015 such as qualification required, age limit, pay scale, method of enrollment, procedure to apply, important dates etc through this page which is created for you by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
BIS Vacancy & Qualification Details:
|Post Name/ Discipline||Total||Qualification|
|Mechanical Engineering||28||Bachelor Degree in Engineering in concerned trade with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST)|
|Chemistry||08||Master Degree in Natural Science not less than 60 % or its equivalent ( 50% in case of SC/ ST)|
Minimum age of aspirants should be 18 years. Maximum age of applicants will be considered by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Bureau of Indian Standards.
Job seekers who will fulfill the eligibility criteria and get selected for BIS Recruitment will be permitted to receive a pay scale of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- plus grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per month. He/ She will also admissible for many allowances and benefits.
Job finders need to pay application cost of Rs. 750/- through online mode. Application charges will be paid through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card and any other means. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman/ PWD/ Women Candidates. Application Cost once paid, it will neither be refunded nor adjusted under any circumstances.
Mode of Enrollment:
Job appliers who will meet the eligibility criteria for BIS Recruitment will have to go through Screening test or Written Test followed by interview. Selection of applicants will be done on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of Bureau of Indian Standards at New Delhi.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment:
- To obtain online application form, job seekers should visit official website of Bureau of Indian Standards that is www.bis.org.in.
- Then go to “Career Opportunities” and select “Recruitment Advertisement” from the list.
- Hit “Apply Online” Link according to post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill online application form carefully with required necessary and vital information.
- Upload scanned essential documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of filled application form and check all details filled in it.
- At last, press “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of system generated online application form and keep it for future use.
Date to Remember:
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form: 24th September 2015
- Date of Online Examination: 18th October 2015
Read Official Link, to acquire more details regarding BIS Recruitment 2015. You may gather latest information concerning with BIS Recruitment 2016 through this page. You can also bookmark this page using CONTROL+D, to acquire updates in regard of it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On