Bureau Of Indian Standards has issued an advertisement entitled as BIS Recruitment. the organization is looking for young , career oriented and eligible candidates to get them hire on 155 vacant posts of Young Professionals/Trainees/Interns.
Candidates, who find themselves eligible for BIS Vacancies, can apply for the suitable post via online process. The last date to apply online for BIS Recruitment 2018 is 25-04-2018. You may go through the below section of this page to get further norms regarding the same.
Overview Of This Page:
BIS 2018 Recruitment
Applicants may easily apply for BIS Recruitment 2018-19 by going through the instructions provided on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
BIS Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||43|
|Science Graduate trainee||22|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates, who want to apply for BIS Jobs, they must have following qualifications:
|Young Professionals||Master’s Degree in relevant subject or technical qualifications like B.Tech, MBA, CA or equivalent in relevant field/subject|
|Interns||Graduation, Post Graduation or Research level academic courses who is enrolled in reputed University/ Institution|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||B. Tech in Engineering or equivalent|
|Science Graduate trainee||Graduation in natural sciences or equivalent|
|Diploma Trainees||Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the relevant subject|
You Can Also Check:
Candidates, applying for Bureau Of Indian Standards Jobs, their age should Below 35 years as on 1st January 2018. Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserve category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Candidates, successfully selected for appointment on appropriate post will get salary as mentioned below:
|Job Profile||Remuneration||BIS Recruitment Notification|
|Young Professionals||Rs.50,000/-||Get Here|
|Interns||Rs. 5000/-||Get Here|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee||Rs. 35000/-||Get Here|
|Science Graduate trainee||Rs. 35000/-|
|Diploma Trainees||Rs. 30,000/-|
Selection of candidates for Bureau Of Indian Standards Vacancies, will made on the basis of their performances in written examination and personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the recruitment panel as on the specified dates.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for BIS Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Bureau Of Indian Standards Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the official website that is www.bis.org.in
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment Advt./ Results” link, available in the drop down list of “Career Opportunities” tab, at the left side of home page.
- On the next page you will see various links but you need to select
- Young Professionals
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a PDF file of BIS Notification having all the details of job.
- You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page and hit on “Press here to apply on-line” link.
- Tick the agreement line and hit on “Submit” button.
- Now you are required to fill BIS Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here >> BIS Apply Online
Last date to apply online: 25-04-2018
To get more details about BIS Recruitment 2018-19, you may go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|