Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2014
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has strewed a notification of BIS Recruitment 2014 for filling up the various job vacancies of Assistant Director in different sector.
- Fascinated job hunter who want to enhance their career in the department of Bureau of Indian Standards may apply on or before the closing date.
- Recruitmentresult.com is providing you essential information concerning to BIS Vacancies 2014.
Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi
Entire Information of BIS Recruitment 2014:
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Director(Administration & Finance)||07|
|2||Assistant Director(Public relations)||02|
Applicant should have Graduate / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in concerned field as per the post applied.
Contenders should have experience in the relevant field.
- Candidate age should reside up to 30 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Govt. rules for the reserved category.
Job fighter will be shortlisted based on the performance in online exam and interview.
Selected job seeker will get good amount of remunerations of PB-3 of Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
Candidate applying for the job have to pay Rs 750/- as an application fee.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants who are eligible may visit the official website i.e. www.bis.org.in
- Applicants are required to fill the application form with all essential details in accurate manner.
- After submitting the online application form aspirants should take print out of the submitted form for future reference.
- Application should be submitted online between 25th March 2014 to 14th April 2014
- Online examination will be held on 25th May 2014
Note: For more information or any query, please visit the Official Link.