Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has circulated vacancy advertisement in concern of BIS Recruitment 2016 for filling up various posts in relevant discipline. Engrossed job hunters must ensure below stated eligibility criteria and can apply against BIS vacancy by filling application form in prescribed format on or before the ending date.
|Name of Post||Stenographer, UDC, Assistant Director and other|
|Number of Vacancies||122|
|End Date to Submit Application Form||01st Feb 2016|
You can obtain remaining information related to BIS Recruitment 2016 such as qualification required, age limit, pay scale, method of enrollment, procedure to apply, important dates etc through this page which is created for you by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Details of BIS Recruitment:
|Posts Name||No. of Posts|
|Upper Division Clerk||25|
|Assistant Director (Public Relation)||02|
|Assistant Director (Admn. & Fin)||01|
|Senior Master Technician||01|
Minimum age of aspirants should be 18 years. Maximum age of applicants will be considered by the concerned authority. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be allowable to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of Bureau of Indian Standards.
Job fighters will be selected based on the Performance in Written Test / Interview.
Selected job hunters will earn good amount of salary as per the post applied for.
How to Apply for BIS Recruitment:
- Applicants may apply through the official website of Bureau of Indian Standards that is www.bis.org.in.
- On the home page follow “Career Opportunities” and select “Recruitment Advertisement” from the list.
- Thereafter hit on to “Apply Online” Link according to post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill an online application form carefully with required necessary and vital information and upload scanned essential documents, recent passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Take a preview of filled application form and check all details filled in it.
- At last, press on to “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Get a hard copy of system generated online application form and keep it for future use.
- Starting date for online registration of applictaion: 12th January 2016
- Last date for online registration of applictaion: 1st February 2016
Read Official Link, to acquire more details regarding BIS Recruitment 2016. You can also bookmark this page using CONTROL+D, to acquire latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Recruitments|