BVP CET Admit Card 2019
BharatiyaVidyapith University is going to release the BVP CET Admit Card 2019 in the 3rd week of May, 2019. Candidates who are going to appear in the Bharati Vidyapeeth Entrance Exam must check the Download Dates for bvuniversity.edu.in CET Hall Ticket.
Candidates can download the BVP CET admit card from the official website of BVP University that is bvuniversity.edu.in. BVP University will also send the Bharati Vidyapeeth CET Hall Ticket to all the registered candidates through the mail or post.
bvuniversity.edu.in CET Admit Card
BVP Common entrance Test is going to be conducted in the month of May 2019. Bharatiya Vidyapith University organizes the BVP CET Exam for admission in undergraduate and post-graduate programs in engineering, medical, management, and nursing.
Candidates can collect further information about the BVP CET Admit Card Download Dates by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of the recruitmentresult.com
BVP CET Admit Card
How to get BVP CET Admit Card 2019?
To avail the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune Admit Card candidates are required to follow the following steps:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of the organization i.e. bharatividyapeethuniversity.net.
- Log in by using your Log In ID and Password.
- From the next screen appeared select an appropriate link regarding “CET Admit Card”.
- Follow the link and you will be redirected to a new page.
- After that a dialog box may appear in front you asking about your application no.
- Fill the details asked and hit on the searching tab to search the BVP CET Pune Admit Card.
- A new screen will come out along with your Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University admit card
- Check the details mentioned on the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University CET admit card and take a print out of it and keep it safe for further use.
- Do not forget to carry BVP Exam Admit Card along at the time of examination.
Read Now: How to Download Admit Card?
Check the following details on your BVP Admit Card 2019:
- Form Number
- Examination Roll Number of Candidate
- Date and Time of Entrance Test
- Candidate Full Name and Postal Address
- Entrance Test Center Name and Address
Read Now: Strategies To Improve Memory
What to do if BVP CET Admit Card is not provided by Authority?
In case, those candidates who are not able to download the BVP CET admit card 2019 have to contact the admission office or the officer of designated center. Candidates have to report the admission officer about the unavailability of BVP CET admit card and reach one day before the examination to collect it from the office.
Candidates will be provided with the duplicate BVP CET admit cards by the admission officer. Candidates have to carry two copies of Photograph and Proof of submission /mailing of BVP CET 2019 Application Form to get the BVP CET hall ticket.
Important dates for BVP CET 2019
|1||Issue of BVP CET 2019 Application||2nd week of January, 2019|
|2||BVP CET Admit Card 2019||3rd week of May, 2019|
|3||BVP CET 2019 Exam||Last week of May, 2019|
- Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University is one of the best universities in India that provides various programs, courses and various educational faculties.
- It has 32 constituent units.
- Per year thousand of graduate, post graduate and doctorates candidates passed out from this university.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC), which is the apex body concerned with higher education in India
- All the fundamental associations of Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University are affiliated and connected with top associations in India, like Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India, Central Council of Indian Medicine, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Pharmacy Council of India, and Bar Council of India etc.
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Objective behind conducting examination:
Centralized Entrance Test is conducted to check eligibility of candidates and on basis of their marks in this test students can take admission in various undergraduate and post graduate courses in Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University.
|BVP CET Exam||BVP Pune CET Admit Card||Exam|
|HOMPET for PG Homeopathy||–||–|
|B-CAT (MCA)||–||March 2019|
|Medical (MBBS, BDS,|
BAMS & BHMS)
|Engineering (B.Tech)||–||May 2019|
|MEVST / MGI||Immediately on receipt of applications||June 2019|
|B.Sc Nursing & P.B.B.Sc. (Nursing)|
|LLB (3 Year)||–||–|
|BBA LLB (5 Year)||June 2019||June 2019|
|BA LLB (5 Year)||–||–|
|BHMCT||Immediately on receipt of applications||June 2019|
|PHARMUG||Immediately on receipt of applications||June 2019|
|B.Pharm II Year||June 2019|
|B.Tech II Year||–||–|
|BBT||Immediately on receipt of applications||June 2019|
Aspirants who are eager to know more regarding BVP CET Admit Card 2019 they can check the official link which is well mentioned here. To get latest updates candidates can bookmark this page by using ctrl+d
Team of recruitmentresult.com is wishing ‘Good Luck’ to the students for their Common Entrance Test. Applicants are advised to subscribe our free email service for getting latest updates about relevant Recruitment Exam, previous year papers, answer key, result etc direct in their mail box.
Candidates if you have any query than you can write your valuable comment in comment box. You may also join us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|BVP CET Application Form||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Create Your Own Study Guide||Stay Awake All Night To Study|