CA Final Admit Card
Recently, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has issued CA Final Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in November exam. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India conducts final exams twice in a year in the month of May and Nov online mode under the old and the new scheme in order to examine the performance of the students. Those students who are going to appear in the CA Final Exams can easily download their CA Final Admit Card 2017 by using the direct link which is available on this web page.
This page collects:
Candidates who will attend Chartered Accountant Exam can get the CA Final Hall Ticket by visiting to the official web portal via online process with the help of the below given procedure and enter their login ID and password in the dialog box. Now candidates can get more information about CA Final Admit Card 2018, by going through this web page which is well created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure To Download Chartered Accountant Admit Card 2017:
Candidates can get their Chartered Accountant Hall Ticket 2017 by following some of the steps which are indicated below:
- First of all, Job seekers have to go through the official website of the organization that is “icaiexam.icai.org”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Login/register” section mentioned in the main menu bar of the home portal.
- If you are new user on the website then you have to register first on the official website by pressing on the “New user Register here!”.
- Fill the required details in the box, follow the steps and submit it.
- Finally your login ID and password will be generated and sent automatically on your registered number or email address.
- After that, enter your login ID and password as shown in image below and press “Login” button.
- Now press the link of “Admit card”.
- Then your icaiexam.icai.org admit card will be shown on your computer screen.
- Download the CA Admit Card 2017 and also take printout of it for future usage during Examination.
Check Details Here: CA Final Admit Card Announcement
CA Final Admit Card
CA Exam Pattern:
For Group 1:
- Paper 1: Financial Reporting
- Paper 2: Strategic Financial Management
- Paper 3: Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
- Paper 4: Corporate and Allied Laws
- Section A: Company Law
- Section B: Allied Laws
For Group 2:
- Paper 5: Advanced Management Accounting
- Paper 6: Information Systems Control and Audit
- Paper 7: Direct Tax Laws
- Paper 8: Indirect Tax Laws
- Section A : Central Excise
- Section B : Service Tax
- Section C : Customs & Foreign Trade Policy
Get Complete Updated: CA Syllabus Here!!
Contenders who are going to appear in the final exam are required to take their CA Final Admit Card 2017 along with them for verification otherwise they will not be allowed to attend the exam at any cost and will be disqualified at that single moment only.
|Western Region||Goa, Gujarat and Maharashtra and U.T. of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana and U.Ts. Of Lakshadweep and Pondicherry|
|Eastern Region||North East States, Odisha, West Bengal and U.T. of Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|Central Region||Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, M.P., Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and U.P.|
|Northern Region||Delhi, Haryana, H.P., J&K, Punjab and U.T. of Chandigarh|
Check Now: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
|Financial Reporting||01.11.2017||Wednesday||2.00 P.M. to|
|Strategic Financial Management||03.11.2017||Friday|
|Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics||06.11.2017||Monday|
|Corporate and Allied Laws||08.11.2017||Wednesday|
|Advanced Management Accounting||10.11.2017||Friday||2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.|
|Information Systems Control and Audit||12.11.2017||Sunday|
|Direct Tax Laws||14.11.2017||Tuesday|
|Indirect Tax Laws||16.11.2017||Thursday|
Get Best Answer: How to Prepare for Written Exam
You can download also the CA Final Admit Card 2017 – 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CA Final Time Table||CA Final Result|
|CA Final Registration Form||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|