Office of Comptroller & Auditor General of India has released the Group ‘C’ Jobs through the CAG Recruitment Notification. The organization is looking for talented and eligible candidates who can fulfill their duties well. Candidates who have required qualification for 171 Clerk & Others Posts can apply for CAG Recruitment 2017 before the end date.
Focal Points Of This Page
The last date for the candidates to apply for cag.gov.in Recruitment is 05-07-2017. Applicants who want to be part of this organization should not miss this chance. If you are willing to apply for the CAG Recruitment 2017 – 2018 then you should go through the below stated page which is well stated by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Comptroller & Auditor General of India|
|CAG Application Last Date||05-07-2017|
- Auditor/ Accountant: 52 Posts
- Clerk: 119 Posts
Aspirants should have Passed 10+2 or Degree in concerned subject from recognized University or institutions with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Check Here: 12th Jobs
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for CAG Clerk & Others Group ‘C’ Jobs should not be more than 27 years and not less than 18 years.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be offered as per norms of Comptroller & Auditor General of India.
The candidates who will be selected for the vacancy will get Rs. 19900 – 63200/- (For Clerk Posts) and Rs.29200 – 92300/- (For Auditor Posts) per month in regard to their salary.
The Selection for CAG Clerk & Others Group ‘C’ Recruitment will be based on Field Trial, Fitness Test and Skill Test followed by interview process.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Applying Process for CAG Recruitment:
- Visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.cag.gov.in
- Select the “Recruitment Notices” link from “Working with us and for us” section.
- From the next page select appropriate notification link and read the notification carefully and compare your eligibility
- After that prepare the application form with required information and attach all the required testimonials
- Now recheck the form again and send it through proper channel before the end date should be reached.
Documents to be attached along with the application are:
- Age proof
- Caste certificate
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificate
- 2 passport size photographs
Last Date to Apply:
Last date of Submission of application is: 05-07-2017
To get more information about the CAG Recruitment 2017 – 2018 please check this official link. To get more updates please keep visiting our pages.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|