Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014:
Calcutta High Court has transmitted a job advertisement titled as Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 to fill 124 Steno/LDC & Other Posts. Talented applicants may apply for vacant post in correct manner.
Applicants who consider themselves eligible for Calcutta High Court vacancies 2014, they must apply by sending application form in correct manner along with all required documents on or on before the last date that is 01.09.2014.
More information about Calcutta High Court Jobs 2014 like eligibility, salary status, how to apply and other important points are discussed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name Of Organization:
Calcutta High Court
Name of post:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||33|
Total No. of vacancies:
Candidates who are going to apply for the post, they must passed 8th/10th from any recognized Board/ University.
Appliers should be between 18 to 40 years in age. Relaxation in age will be given to reserve category applicants.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of Preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
- For Group B & C-Rs. 250/-
- For Group D-Rs. 200/-
- There is relaxation in fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Applicants need to pay requisite amount of fee through challan in favor of “Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, District Judgeship, Hooghly” payable at S.B.I
|English Stenographer||Rs. 7100/–Rs. 37, 600/-+GP Rs. 3900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5400/–Rs. 25, 200/-+GP Rs. 2600/-|
|Process Server||Rs. 5400/–Rs. 25, 200/-+GP Rs. 2300/-|
|Peon||Rs. 4900/–Rs. 16, 200/-+GP Rs. 1700/-|
|Gardener||Rs. 4900/–Rs. 16, 200/-+GP Rs. 1800/-|
How To Apply?
- Interested job hunters must apply for this recruitment by downloading the application form from the official website which is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Fill all correct and required details in the form and should attach all the appropriate documents / certificates with application form and send it at the particular address before the closing date.
District Recruitmnet Committee, Hooghly,
District Judge’s Office
P.O.-Chinsurah, Dis- Hooghly, Pin-712101”
Last date of application receipt: 01.09.2014
Note: for more details regarding this recruitment you must check the Official Notice
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014
Calcutta High Court has announced a notice as Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 for filing up LDC, Peon & other Grade –C Posts. Interested aspirants must apply now for the latest vacancies.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for government jobs, they must apply for Calcutta High Court various vacancies 2014 by sending application form on before the last date that is 06-08-2014.
Rest of the details about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014 such as qualification required, age limit, selection process, how to apply are customized below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Calcutta High Court
Name of the Posts:
No. of Vacancies:
|Stenographer Grade III ( Grade – C )||30|
|Lower Division Clerk||44|
|Mali ( Gardener )||01|
- For the post of Stenographer Grade & Lower Division Clerk- Madhyamik, computer training certificate (for stenographer – minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m.)
- For Peon, Sweeper, Mali (Gardener) - Candidates must possess Class VIII & Knowledge of Read and write in Bengali
|Post Name||Pay scale|
|Stenographer Grade||PB 3 Rs. 7100 – 37600/- + GP 3900/|
|Lower Division Clerk||PB 2 Rs. 5400 – 25200/- + GP 2600/-|
|Peon||PB 1 Rs. 4900 – 16200/- with GP 1700/-|
|Sweeper||PB 1 Rs. 4900 – 16200/- + GP Rs. 1700/-|
|Mali ( Gardener )||PB 1 Rs. 4900 16200/- + GP 1700/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill Test, Personality Test.
|Posts Name||For General category||For Reserved category|
|Stenographer Grade III (Grade C ) & Lower Division Clerk||250||150|
How to apply?
- Candidates must download application form from the official site that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Fill the form in correct manner.
- Attach all essential documents with filled in application form and forward it to below tuned address:
- Completed applications may also be dropped at the box placed at the Headquarter of the Judgeship of South 24 – Parganas.
The District Judge,
South 24 – Parganas, 18 Judges
Court Road, Alipore, Kolkata – 700 027
Closing date of application receipt: 06-08-2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates can get more details through the Official Publication.