Calcutta High Court Recruitment
An employment notice about Calcutta High Court Recruitment has been released now. High Court at Calcutta is looking for hard working candidates against permanent jobs openings of Group B / C / D Posts. Aspirants, who want to make career in this Government Body, may apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 through online procedure. You can submit Calcutta High Court Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 10-10-2017.
What this Page Contains?
Online applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk And English Typist-Copyist etc posts in the Judgeship of Hooghly, West Bengal. Candidates, who’ve met the entire eligibility criteria, are only eligible to apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs Openings. Checkout this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, to get other relevant information about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2018.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name||Group B / C / D|
|Last date to apply||10-10-2017|
Calcutta High Court Vacancies:
|Group Name||Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|(Group-C)||Lower Division Clerk||16|
|English Typist- Copyist||11|
What is The Essential Qualification?
- For English Stenographer/ Typist- Copyist / Calcutta High Court LDC Recruitment: Candidate should be Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination, having a certificate in Computer Training and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation.
- For www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in Group D Recruitment: Applicants should have Class-VIII pass certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent Institution
Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Other Skills Required:
|Posts Name||Needed Skills|
|LDC||Minimum speed @80 W.P.M. in shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 W.P.M. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 minutes|
|English Typist- Copyist||A Minimum typing speed from legible manuscript @ 30 w.p.m in English is required.|
What is the Age Limit?
- Age of applying candidates for Calcutta High Court Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01.01.2017 for all categories of posts.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization for Kolkata High Court Recruitment 2017 Group D.
<<Download PDF – Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification>>
What will be the salary structure?
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||With Grade Pay|
|English Stenographer||Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37,600/-||Rs. 3900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/-||Rs. 2600/-|
|English Typist- Copyist|
|Process Server||Rs. 2300/-|
|Peon||Rs. 4,900/-to Rs. 16,200/-||Rs. 1700/-|
How Much Application Fee will be paid?
- For Group D Posts: Rs. 200/- (For SC / ST / PWD) and Rs. 250/- (For Others)
- For Group C & B Posts: Rs. 300/- (For SC / ST / PWD) and Rs. 300/- (For Others)
- Applicant will have to make payment for Calcutta High Court Jobs by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking, by Customized challan or make payment in cash in any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection of applicants will be done for High Court at Calcutta Recruitment as per their performance in Competitive Test and personality test. Selection of aspirants will be done as per their performance in all rounds.
Calcutta High Court Group B Recruitment:
|Paper No.||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper- I||General English||100||01 Hour|
|Paper –II||Dictation & Transcription||400||01 Hour|
|Paper-III||Typing in Computer||100||10 Minutes|
|Lower Division Clerk|
|Part-I||English, General Studies and Arithmetic||50||01 Hour|
|Part-II||Conventional Type Questions||50||01 Hour|
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Calcutta High Court Group C Recruitment:
For Group C posts, the examination will consist of two parts that is Preliminary Examination and Main Examination (Type Test).
- Preliminary Examination shall be Objective Type on General English and Current Affairs. Time duration of this examination will be 1(one hour).
- Only successful candidates in prelims exam will be called for Main Examination (Type Test). A candidate called In Main Examination (Type Test) shall be required to type 450 words in 15 minutes from a given manuscript of English Passage.
Calcutta High Court Group D Recruitment:
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Time Duration|
|1||Simple Arithmetic||01 Hour|
Do You know: How To Prepare For Online Exam
What are the documents to be needed to fill online form?
- Digital passport size recent colour photograph of the applicant and image format will ONLY be .jpg and of maximum size 20KB and preferred dimension 150×250 pixels.
- Scanned full signature of the candidate and image should be in .jpg format and will be of maximum size 20 KB and preferred dimension is 200×100 pixels.
- If the image is exceeding the maximum size, it will not be accepted by the website.
Check Detailed Procedure To Fill Online Form Here!!
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment?
- Interested candidates for Calcutta High Court Group B / C / D Posts need to go to the official portal of High Court at Calcutta, which is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Select ‘Employment Notice dated 07.09.2017 regarding recruitment to various categories of posts in the Judgeship of Hooghly’ link from the left hand side of home page.
- Read the given Calcutta High Court Notice and after that go to “myexamapplication.in/cc/cc2017.aspx” link.
- If you’re an new applicants, then first register themselves by selecting “Press Here To Apply” button from “New Applicants”.
- After that, registered candidates can login with new id and password.
- Now, fill asked details in application form and upload all supporting documents, recent passport- size photographs and Examination fees.
- At last, press “Submit” button to record entire details and don’t forget to get printout of filled application form.
<<<Hit Here To Apply Online>>>
Last date to submit Online application For: 10-10-2017
Find Here: More Jobs in Kolkata
You may get other information related to Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||High Court Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs|