Calcutta High Court Recruitment
High Court at Calcutta has circulated a job advertisement for Calcutta High Court Recruitment. Applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the 32 vacancies in the post of P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C. Job appliers, who find themselves eligible for declared posts, may apply by sending the prescribed application form against Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 notification before the last date.
Aspirants may read entire details about Calcutta High Court Vacancies from this page and apply before the last date which is 06th May 2016. To acquire complete details, you may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||High Court at Calcutta|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application Form||06th May 2016|
Eligibility criteria For Calcutta High Court Vacancy:
- Applicants must be passed in the Higher Secondary Examination from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination from a recognized Council / Board / Institution;
- Should have Speed in Shorthand and Type writing @ 120 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. respectively;
Check out More Jobs options After Passing 12th:- Visit Here
Candidates’ minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 32 years as on 1st day of January, 2016 and relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST candidates.
Selected job appliers for post of P.A./Stenographer, Grade – C will get pay scale of Rs. 7100 – 37600/- with grade pay Of Rs. 3600/- and other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Application Fee for Calcutta High Court Jobs:
- Applicants should need to pay Rs. 400/- (For General) and Rs. 100/- (For S.C./S.T. of West Bengal candidates only)
- Fee will be deposited by Indian Postal Order, which must be purchased on a date after publication of advertisement, and drawn in favour of the Registrar General, High Court, Calcutta, and payable at G.P.O. at Calcutta.
Mode of Selection:
Classification of job appliers for declared posts will be done through their performance in test in Shorthand followed by interview and documents verification session.
How to Apply For Calcutta High Court Recruitment:
Job seekers may follow below provided steps to submit prescribed application form before the last date should be reached.
- Candidates will have to visit official website of organization which is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- After visiting homepage, hit on “Recruitments” tab which is visible at left side of web page.
- Then select “Notification No. 1317-RG dated 15th April, 2016 regarding recruitment to the post of P.A. / Stenographer (Grade-C) in the High Court at Calcutta” link.
- Now read all instruction carefully and candidates may submit application on plain A-4 size paper with following computerized/ typed as per format.
- Application form along with two recent and identical passport size photos duly signed by the applicants on the front side of photograph, photocopies of all relevant documents and 1 self attested envelope and affix a postal stamp of Rs. 5/- on envelope should be reach by Speed Post or Courier Service or registered post with A/D on the below stated address.
To Registrar General,
High Court, Appellate Side,
Calcutta – 700 001
You Can Also Check:- More Jobs In Kolkata
Closing Date For Submission Of Application Form: 06th May 2016
Contenders may open below mentioned Official Notification to know more about Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notice:- Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|