Calcutta High Court Recruitment
A job notification as Calcutta High Court Recruitment has been circulated by the High Court of Calcutta to recruit talented and brilliant candidates to fill up 21 vacant post of Assistant Registrar in the department. Aspirants who want to grab this opportunity can apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 by submitting their application form before the last date mentioned below.
Job seekers who want to establish their career in the government sector can submit their Calcutta High Court application form before the last date that is 08th June 2016. For more details about Calcutta High Court jobs like how to apply etc. you can move along this page which is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Calcutta High Court
|Last date to apply||08th June 2016|
- Candidates applying for the required posts must have possessed graduation from Calcutta University/equivalent course.
- Aspirant should also have good knowledge of the English language.
Also Check:-Graduate Jobs
Selected aspirants will be given Rs.15600/- to 42000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5400/- and special allowance of Rs. 200/- per month +other allowances.
- Contenders must have their age less than 18 years and not more than 32 years.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for the candidates of SC/ST category as per the government rules.
Aspirants have to pay application fee in the following way:
- SC/ST and physically disabled candidates – Rs 75/-
- General Category Candidates – Rs 300/-
- Fee should be paid by Bank Challan payable at UBI, in favour of Registrar, High Court, O.S. being A/C no. 0091010372343 (High Court Branch).
Job seekers will be selected after screening their application form which will be followed up by the personal interview which will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
How to Apply For Calcutta High Court Recruitment:
Job hunters applying for the required posts have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly go to the official website of Calcutta High Court that is- calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Hit on “Recruitments” tab on the home page.
- Select “Notification regarding recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrar (Court Recording) Original Side, High Court, Calcutta” link.
- Read all the information carefully and download the application format.
- Fill the application form carefully and affix a photograph on the application form.
- Attach all the documents with the application form along with the receipt of challan.
- Put all the documents in an envelope which should be superscripted with the name of the post for which you are applying.
- Send the application form to the address mentioned below.
Original Side, High Court,
Check Here:-More Jobs in Kolkata
Last date for the submission of application form: 08th June, 2016
To get other details on Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 you can go through below stated official notification.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notification:- Download Now
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|