Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014
Calcutta high Court has invited various talented candidates for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2014. Indian citizens may fill an application form and submit it before the end date.
There are many various vacancies in Group- D interested and eligible job finders may apply for this post and submit an application form before: 1st March, 2014.
In the below section contenders will find all the essential details related to this recruitment such as organization name, no. of posts, name of the posts, selection process, age limitation and many more which are enlisted by the squad of recruitmentresult.com
Calcutta High Court
Name of the Post
Group- D (Farash/Peon/Orderly/Barkandaz/Darwan/Night Guard/Cleaner)
No. of Vacancies
Further Eligibility Standards Details:
- Candidate should be between 18-40 years of age.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Contenders must have passed 8th with good score from any of the recognized board.
Interested job finders will need to appear in the written examination and the shortlisted aspirants will be called for the interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
Hired contender will get the salary in between Rs. 4, 900- 16, 200 (PB-1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1, 700/-.
- Candidates belonging to the general category will have to pay Rs. 200 as application charges.
- Contenders falling in other categories need to pay Rs. 50/- as recruitment fees.
- Caliber and interested job finders may fill an application form in the prescribed format very carefully.
- Attach all the mandatory enclosures such as documents/ certificates, updated curriculum vitae along with the duly filled application form and send it at the mentioned postal address.
High Court, Calcutta – 700 001
Last date to receipt an application form is 1st March, 2014.
For more information you may check the Official Notification.