Calcutta High Court Recruitment
A job notification has been advertised recently concerning with Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 . For filling up job openings of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Farash, Day Guard and Mali (Gardener) etc posts, applications are invited from hard working aspirants. Those, who are planning to apply in next session, can get details regarding Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017, by keeping touch with us.
Aspirants should send their application form through online mode on or before last date, which is 12th August 2016. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing other information about Calcutta High Court Vacancy. Applicants will be selected as per their performance in rounds conducted by the organization.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|No Of Vacancies||152|
|Last date to apply||12th August 2016|
Post Name, No of Vacancies and Salary Details:
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C)||13||Rs. 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-|
|Bengali Stenographer Grade III (Grade – C)||01||Rs. 7100 – 37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 3900/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||92||Rs. 5400 – 25200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2600/-|
|Peon||42||Rs. 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-|
|Farash||02||Rs. 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-|
|Day Guard||01||Rs. 4900 – 16200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-|
Check Also:- LDC Recruitment Notifications
- Aspirants who are interested should have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board or school with Certificate in Computer Training.
- For post of Stenographer Grade III (Grade C), applicants should have a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m.
You May Also Check:- Current Jobs after 10th
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 01. 01. 2016. Upper age limit is relaxed for reserved category like SC/ ST/ OBC as per rules of organization.
|Sl. No.||Category of posts||S.C. / S.T||All other categories|
|01||Stenographer Grade III ( Grade C ), Bengali Stenographer Grade III (Grade C), Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 150.00||Rs. 300.00|
|02||Peon, Day Guard, Farash, Mali||Rs. 100.00||Rs. 200.00|
Selection of aspirants for Calcutta High Court Jobs will be done as per their performance in written examination. Pattern of exam will be different for each post.
Read Here:- How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply:
- Aspirants should go through official site that is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Select link for ‘Employment Notification dated 11.07.2016 for recruitment of staff in various posts in the Judgeship of South 24 Paraganas’ that is given at right side on home page.
- Choose link ‘http://myexamapplication.co.in/ac/ac2016.aspx’.
- Follow ‘new applicants’ and press ‘apply online’ tab.
- Read given instructions, press ‘I Agree’ tab and select tab ‘I Accept the terms & Condition’.
- Now fill your registration form and submit it.
- Pay your application fee.
- Login your account and Fill Online Application Form.
- Upload required documents, certificates and pass port size photo.
- At last take hard copy of application form for future use.
Last date to apply: 12th August 2016
Note: You may check below given official notification to get complete details about available vacancies.
- Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Check Notification
- To Directly Apply Online:- Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|