Calcutta High Court Recruitment
An employment notice about Calcutta High Court Recruitment has been released now. Organization is looking for hard working candidates against permanent jobs openings of Assistant Registrar Post. Aspirants, who want to make career in this Government Body, may apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 through offline procedure. You can submit application form on or before the last date that is 09/06/2017.
What this Page Contains?
Candidates, possessing Degree of Graduation and satisfying other requirements, are only eligible to apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs Openings. Checkout this page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com, to get other relevant information about Calcutta High Court Vacancies 2017. Competitive Test and Shorthand Test can be organized to analyze skills of appliers.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar|
|Last date to apply||09/06/2017|
Calcutta High Court Vacancies:
Assistant Registrar (Court Recording): 18 Vacancies
- Candidates should have Degree of Graduation from the Calcutta University or an equivalent examination of a statutory Indian or other University along with good knowledge of the English language.
- Shorthand at a speed of at least 160 words per minute and transcribe those to ‘printed form’ in English at a speed of at least 40 words per minute with the aid of a computer accurately.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 15,600 – 42,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- and special allowance of Rs. 200/- per month from organization.
Age of applying candidates for Calcutta High Court Recruitment should not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on the date of application. Upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per rules of organization.
<<Download PDF – Calcutta High Court Recruitment Notice>>
- For S.C. and S.T. and physically disabled candidates (low vision): Rs. 75/-
- For other category candidates: Rs 300/-
- Fee should be paid by Bank Challan payable at UBI, in favour of Registrar, High Court, O.S. being A/C no. 0091010372343 (High Court Branch).
Selection of applicants will be done for Calcutta High Court Job as per their performance in Competitive Test, Typing Test and Shorthand Test. Selection of aspirants will be done as per their performance in all rounds.
Check Now: High Court Recruitment
How to Apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs?
- Interested candidates for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 need to go to the official portal of High Court at Calcutta, which is calcuttahighcourt.nic.in.
- Select ‘Recruitments’ link from the left hand side of home page and after that select link ‘Notification regarding recruitment to the post of Assistant Registrar (Court Recording), Original Side, High Court, Calcutta’.
- Read the given notification and after that download format of application form properly.
- Write asked details in application form and attach it with all supporting documents, three recent passport- size photographs, two self-addressed (with pin code) envelopes of the size of 25 cm. x 11 cm. with postal stamp of Rs.5/-; duly attested legible copies of proper documents/ testimonials as proof of his/ her bio-data; and Examination fees.
- Application should be submitted to the address that is given below till last date that is 9th June, 2017.
The Office, Registrar,
High Court, Calcutta.
Grab Now: More Jobs in Kolkata
Last date to submit application – 09/06/2017
Note: You may get other information related to Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is well stated above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|