Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment
Cantonment Board Chennai has strewed an employment advertisement regarding Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2016 for the engagement of eligible candidates. Cantonment Board of Chennai has invited the applications from skilled contenders to fill up the vacancies of Secondary Grade Teacher, Storekeeper and others. So candidates who urge to apply for Cantonment Board Chennai Jobs may grab this opportunity as soon as they can. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
Willing aspirants may apply for this job opening by sending their completely filled in application forms on or earlier to the last date of receipt of application. Applicants are requested to go through complete details equipped on this page before applying. Aspirants are required to check the entire page provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com for the rest details related to Cantonment Board Jabalpur vacancy.
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment
|Name of organization||Cantonment Board, Chennai|
|Last Date to Submit Application||24th October 2016|
Cantonment Board Chennai Vacancies:
- Secondary Grade Teacher (only women Candidates): 16
- Storekeeper: 01
- Safaiwala: 24
- Cleaner: 01
Salary details and Essential Qualification:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Educational Qualification|
|Secondary Grade Teacher (only women Candidates)||Rs.5200- 20200+2800GP||+2 (HSC passed) completed Secondary Grade Teacher Training (Diploma In Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education) and passed III TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) conducted by appropriate Govt|
|Storekeeper||Rs.5200- 20200+2400GP||+2(Higher Secondary) Passed with Typewriting In lower grade in English|
|Safaiwala||Rs.4800- 10000+ 1300GP||Able to read and write In Tamil.|
Payment to be made:
- Candidates are required to pay fixed amount of application fee of Rs.200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai, which should be enclosed with the application form.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/differently abled are exempted from payment of fee.
|Category||Maximum Age (as on 22.10.2016)|
|Un Reserved (UR)||25 years|
|SC or ST||30 years|
|Differently abled candidate||35 years|
|Differently abled candidate for Un Reserved (UR) and OBC||38 years|
|Differently abled candidate for SC & ST||40 years|
Engagement of the candidate will be made on the basis of his / her applications, based on information furnished by them and then will be called for written test / Skill Test / Physical Test or both for final consideration to the post.
Get Best Answer Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment:
- Candidates aspire to apply for latest job vacancy can apply by filling the application form in proper manner by firstly visiting the official website that is cbstm.org.in.
- Now, hit on “Careers” link available in drop down menu under ‘Notice’ section at the menu bar of the home page.
- This will take you to the page having list of various recruitment advertisements.
- Here you need to hit on “Recruitment for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher, Storekeeper, Safaiwala and Cleaner. Notice No.STM/ADMN/Employ/2016/2644 dt.20-8-2016” for reading the notification.
- After that eligible candidates are required to revisit the career page and choose the appropriate link of application format.
- Now fill the application form giving all essential details as asked and attach two passport size photographs, one is affixed in application form and other enclosed in the application form.
- Interested candidates may send their applications along with self attested xerox copies of documents like caste certificate, completion of TET certificate, Typewriting certificate, qualification certificates, certificates showing date of birth, to the address as stated below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 16
Apply Now For: Jobs in Chennai
Last Date of receipt of Application: 24th October 2016
You may obtain more information from this Official Notification concerning Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2016 – 2017. Job Seekers can save this page as bookmark by pressing Ctrl+D for getting instants access.
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment: Download Notification
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Top Highest Paying Jobs in India||Best Jobs In India|