Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment
Job seekers who are searching for the teacher jobs would be happy to know that Cantonment Board has published an advertisement for Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment. This Organization is hiring candidates for 16 vacancies for the Secondary Grade Teacher posts. To attain more updates related to Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2017 check this web portal.
Overview about Page:
Aspirants who are keenly waiting to work under the teaching department must grab this chance by enrolling for Cantonment Board jobs. Those who are interested and eligible for this reputed post must submit their application form before the last date that is 9th January, 2017. You can get latest information regarding this notification through this page which is furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Cantonment Board|
|No. of Vacancies||16|
|Closing date for application||9th January, 2017|
Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment: Official Notification
Secondary Grade Teacher
Aspirants who are interested to apply must passed 12th (HSC) class, Diploma in Teacher Education/Diploma in Elementary Education, passed in TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) OR have completed B.Ed. from a recognized University/Institution.
More Job Options:
Offered Salary for Cantonment Board Chennai Vacancies:
Contender selected for Secondary Grade Teacher position will get Rs.5200-20,200 per month plus gross profit of Rs.2800/-.
|Category||Maximum Age (as on 07.01.2017)|
|Un Reserved (UR)||25 years|
|SC or ST||30 years|
|Differently abled candidate||35 years|
|Differently abled candidate for OBC||38 years|
|Differently abled candidate for SC & ST||40 years|
Selection of candidate for Cantonment Board Chennai Jobs will be done on the basis of Written Test/ Interview followed by the selection panel of concerned Board.
Check Below to Grab More Information:
Charges applied Rs. 200/- for the Candidates. The applicants need to pay the Application Fee through offline mode via Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favour of the “Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai.
How to Apply for Cantonment Board Recruitment?
- Desirous candidates first of all log on to the official website that is cbstm.org.in
- After that aspirants are required to select “Notice” tab located on the top of home page.
- Now you are required to hit on “careers”.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on appropriate job “Recruitment for the post of Secondary Grade Teacher. Notice no: STM/ADM/Employment/2016/3111” on the appeared page.
- Now, read the opened details regarding your post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Aspirants are requested to download application format.
- Now, fill the all essential details like personal details, academic qualification and experience, age and technical skills other particulars as asked with the application.
- Paste your photograph and do signature if it is mentioned.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ certificates.
- Recheck all the details after filling and send it to below address along with application fee.
The Chief Executive Officer,
North Parade Road, St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 16
Get Here: More Jobs in Chennai
- Last Date for sending Application form: 9th January, 2017
- Last Date for sending Application form (residing from remote areas): 16th January, 2017
You may check more information on Official Notification about Cantonment Board Chennai Recruitment 2017. Interested Contender can follow us on Facebook and Google plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|