Career In Advertising
All businesses whether from small stores to large corporations, all depend on advertising to get their products or services in front of consumers. Career In Advertising is a lucrative employment option that one can choose in the rapidly growing Indian economy.
Advertising Career Path Information
To know the complete details of advertising courses, colleges, salary, future scope in India then stick to this article and read out complete details of Advertising Degrees & Careers. If you are interested in pursuing a career in advertising, you must be creative in designing and highly target oriented to achieve desired goals.
Career In Advertising
How to Start an Advertising Career?
These organizations are organized by the people who are professionals in their fields. These organizations provide advertising ideas to businesses for their growth. If you’ve a creatively broad thinking then you can make your Career in Advertising.
For Career in Advertising creative professionals, like artists and writers are hired. Team of recruitmentresult.com has provided complete details Advertising Degrees & Careers so, go through provided information and know about How to Work in Advertising.
Get Best Way: How to Choose Right Career
- G. Diploma in Advertising & PR
- G. Diploma in Advertising
- A. in Advertising
- Master of Science in Advertising
- Certificate courses in Advertising
- A. in Advertising and Marketing Management
- Degree or diploma in Applied Arts or Fine Arts
Advertising Future Scope In India
Advertising field provides a range of productive and attractive careers. In this field jobs are divided into two parts one is Executive department and other is Creative. Both the department includes different services that are mentioned below.
This Department knows about needs of costumer, how to search new business and develop existing business, choose the suitable media, analyses all the effects of advertisements and discuss the economic aspects of that. It includes Client Servicing, Market Research and Media Research.
- Client Servicing: This department is the bond between the client and the agency. For any advertising agency it is vital part, just like heart for body. This main responsibility of this department is to meet clients and receiving business for the firm. Working of this department includes study of the client, whole info about product and its position in market, behavior of consumer for that product etc.
- Market Research: If you want to make a best advertising plan, you have to start with research. This department has responsibility to survey the market, check behavior of the people against that product. The people who are appointed for research in an advertising agency collect all data or information about the product, buyer, market, and competition for that product.
- Media Planning & Buying: The Media Planning Department is Responsible for advertising and publicity for that product. Working of this department starts when the advertisement is complete. Media Department plan, schedule, book and purchase space and time in newspapers, television, magazines and in other mean of publicity. The media department manages the publicity of the product in the economic budget. This department consists of the Media Planners and Media Buyer.
Check Out: Career Options After 12th
The Creative Department designs and arranges the advertisement. This department includes copywriting and Visualizers. To manage the text for the advertisement and themes for campaign is the work of Copywriter and Visualizers imagine the campaign.
- Copywriters: The Copywriter develops a suitable theme and provides the text for the advertisements. Employs who works as Copywriter have responsibility to give attractive look to the advertisement and provide message to the point to buyer.Copywriters need to have a style for writing and knowledge of advertising and oral communication skills, to become prosperous. Candidates who want to work as Copywriters must have skills to know about the needs of client and research skills so that he / she can clearly know about product.
- Visualizers: The main work of Visualizers is to design concepts and on its basis decides how the advertisement shall finally look. With the help graphics, sketching they give overall layout of that advertisement. It is artistic job. Candidates having degree or diploma in Applied Arts or Fine Arts as well as the knowledge of designing can apply in this field.
- Photographers: If you want to work in an advertising agency as the Photographers you should have knowledge about Photography like how to take picture at different angles, composition and lighting effects.
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication
- Mudra Institute of Communications
- Xavier Institute of Communications
- University of Mumbai
- St Xavier’s College
- International School Of Business And Media
- Symbiosis Institute Of Mass Communication
- Asian College Of Journalism
- Film And Television Institute Of India
- AJ Kidwai Mass Communication Research Centre
- Indian Institute Of Journalism And New Media
- Times School Of Journalism
Check Out: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Salary Offered for Advertising Jobs
|Post Name||Average Remuneration Paid|
|Marketing Manager||Rs 676,613/-|
|Senior Marketing Manager||Rs 1,380,325/-|
|Marketing Director||Rs 2,533,797/-|
|Senior Copywriter||Rs 495,557/-|
|Marketing Communications Manager||Rs 776,617/-|
|Product Marketing Manager||Rs 816,205/-|
Advertising is the means of informing and also it is to influence people for buying the products or services through visual or oral messages. According to the Job Statistics, more than 2, 50,000 people are currently working in the advertising and publicity industry.
Advertising In India – “Creative without strategy is called ‘art.’ Creative with strategy is called ‘advertising.” byJef I. Richards
Get List Of: Best Study Apps for Students
Important and Final Note:
Complete details of Career In Advertising is well furnished in this page by the expert team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can go through this page completely and know about Advertising as a career path.
You can join us on Facebook or Google + to get latest and instant updates. Also, subscribe for to get all updates direct to your mail box. If you have any query or any suggestion in respect to Career In Advertising then leave your valuable comments in below section and our team will soon reply towards it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Short Term Courses Career after 12th|
|Career Option after You Turned 20||Personality Development Tips|
|Best Colleges in India||Memory Improvement Techniques|