CAT (Common Admission Test) 2016 will be announced by Indian Institute of Management Studies (IIMs) for admission into top IIM’s and other B-Schools for MBA course. Candidates must do their registration by filling the online application form before the closing date.
|Exam Name||Common Admission Test|
|Exam Date||November 2016 (Tentative)|
Eligible candidates must submit CAT online Application Form 2016 on or before the last date. Candidates may get more information about CAT Exam Date, Application Form, schedule, Patten, syllabus, sample papers, Eligibility, age, exam fee, online registration, previous year paper, preparation material through the page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Candidates who are going to apply, they must have 50% of marks in their bachelor degree or equivalent.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disability candidates 5% relaxation is applicable.
Check here- CAT Exam Pattern/Eligibility
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Tips to Crack Interview – Get Details
- For General category candidates- Rs. 1600
- For SC / ST / DA (PWD) category candidates-Rs. 800
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates must apply online through the official website that isiimcat.ac.in
- Go to the ‘Registration Process’ >“Press here for Registration”.
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Notification Date: June, 2016
- CAT Sale of Vouchers & Registration: August to September, 2016
- Admit Card Issue: October,2016
- Computer Based Test Dates: November, 2016
- Declaration of Results: December, 2016
Note: for more details must check the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Registration||CAT Syllabus|
|CAT Previous Year Question Paper||CAT Coaching Institutes|
|CAT Exam Preparation Books||CAT Selection Criteria|
|CAT Colleges In India||Top MBA College in India|
|Best Study Apps for Students||MBA Preparation Books|