CAT Application Form
Indian Institutes of Management will conduct computer based Common Admission Test 2019 (CAT 2019) on 24-11-2019 (Tentative). CAT Application Form 2019 will be available online at official website in the month of August 2019. Candidates will have to submit the application form through online mode before the last date.
The Indian Institute of Management is the responsible authority which conducts Common Admission Test (CAT 2019). Check CAT Exam Date, Online Registration, date to release CAT Notification by scrolling down this page.
Common Admission Test Application Form
Only those who submit the CAT Application Form with fees will be allowed to appear in the Common Admission Test 2019. Applicants will be able to download CAT 2019 Admit Card in the month of October 2019.
Applicants who want to know more in regards with CAT 2019 Online Registration they can go through below section of this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CAT Application Form 2019 Notification
|Conducting body||Indian Institute of Management (IIM)|
|Mode of CAT Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Eligibility||Graduation degree with 50% aggregate|
|Courses offered||Admission To Various Post Graduate And Fellow Programmes Of IIMs|
|CAT 2019 Notification Release Date||28-07-2019 (Tentative)|
|CAT Exam Date||24-11-2019 (Tentative)|
CAT 2019 Eligibility
What Is The Age Limit To Apply For CAT Exam?
There will be no age restriction for taking the CAT examination.
Qualification Required To Apply For CAT 2019
Students must have a bachelor’s or its equivalent degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories). Appearing candidates of the final year of Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
Check Details – CAT Eligibility Criteria
CAT 2019 Registration Fee
CAT 2019 Application Form will be submitted successfully only after the payment of Registration Fee. Fee can only be rendered through the online mode. Aspirants can use Credit / Debit card, Net Banking or Cash Card & Wallet facility to pay the fees. The category wise fee for CAT 2019 is mentioned below:
|SC, ST and PwD||Rs. 950|
|For all other candidates||Rs. 1900|
CAT 2019 Selection Procedure
The CAT Selection Procedure followed by IIMs consists of Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
CAT 2019 Exam Cities
CAT 2019 will be conducted in 147 exam centers across the country. Participants will be allowed to choose 4 cities for the online entrance test as their preferred exam center.
They should exercise their choices in the application form according to their convenience. The governing authority will allot a center to the individuals and the venue of the center will be mentioned in the admit card.
|Name of the state||Exam Cities|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu and Kashmir|
Know about – How To Prepare For CAT
How to Fill CAT 2019 Application Form?
Students can go through the following the guidelines to apply for the exam:
CAT Registration 2019
- Visit the official website of CAT 2019 and hit on ‘Registration for New User’. The registration form to create the User Profile will appear.
- Enter general details like name, date of birth and contact details- valid mobile number and email ID.
- Applicants will have to verify their mobile number through OTP.
- Once the OTP is verified, students will receive an email which will have their User ID and Password.
- Login using these credentials to proceed with the application process.
Filling of Application form
- Once logged in, CAT 2019 Application Form will appear.
- Aspirants will have to enter personal and contact details as well as details about their academic qualification, work experience, preference of program and exam center.
- They must then upload scanned images of their recent photograph, signature and category certificate (SC, ST, NC-OBC and PwD category).
- After checking the details, hit on ‘Save and Continue’ to pay the application fees.
Payment of Application Fee
- The final step to complete the CAT application form is to pay the requisite application fees.
- Application fee can be paid only by the online method. Candidates can pay the fee using Credit/ Debit card, Net Banking and Cash Card & Wallet.
- Upon successful submission, aspirants will receive an email related to the status of application.
- Take a print out of the application form for further correspondence.
CAT Application Form Correction
If candidates make mistakes while filling CAT Application form, they can rectify it during the limited time when the forms are open for correction. The conducting authority allows students to make corrections in selected entries only. The correction window will open after the application process is over.
CAT 2019 Admit Card
CAT 2019 Admit Card will be issued to applicants who have successfully registered for the exam. It will be released in the second week of October 2019. Admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of CAT. The governing body will not send hard copies of the hall ticket by post.
CAT Result will be declared by the second week of January 2020. The results will be announced on the official CAT website in the form of a scorecard. These scorecards will contain the sectional and overall marks and percentile obtained by individuals in the exam. It is valid for only this academic year.
CAT 2019 Cut Off
The cut off for CAT 2019 will be decided after considering factors like number of applicants, difficulty level of exam, seats available and previous years’ cut off. Each IIM will announce its cut off for short listing aspirants for the selection process separately. The expected CAT Cut off for top management colleges is-
|Name of Institute||CAT Cut off in Percentile|
Check Here – CAT Coaching Institutes
CAT 2019 Important Dates (Tentative)
|CAT Notification Release Date||28-07-2019|
|CAT Registration Starts From||05-08-2019|
|CAT Registration Ends On||20-09-2019|
|CAT Admit Card Release Date||October 2019|
|CAT Exam Date||24-11-2019|
|CAT Result Release Date||January 2020|
Candidates can go through this Official Link to attain rest details of CAT 2019 Application Form. Subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails regarding CAT Application Form 2019 directly in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Answer Key||CAT Exam Pattern|
|CAT Syllabus||CAT Books|
|CAT Question Papers||CAT Mock Test|
|CAT Topper||CAT Exam Analysis|
|GMAT Vs CAT||CAT Percentile Predictor|