CAT Application Form
Indian Institutes of Management is going to conduct Computer Based Common Admission Test 2021 (CAT 2021). CAT Application Form 2021 Advertisement details are available here. Check CAT Exam Date, Online Registration Process by scrolling down this page.
CAT Application Form 2021 Notification – Overview
|Conducting body||Indian Institute of Management (IIM)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Category||CAT Application Form|
CAT 2021 Important Dates (Tentative):
|Issue of notification||Last week of July 2021|
|Starting of registration process||1st week of August 2021 (In online mode only at iimcat.ac.in)|
|Last date for registration||4th week of September 2021 (Form Correction facility available for image correction)|
|Admit card release||October 2021 (In Online mode only)|
|Date of exam||November 2021|
|Answer key release date||December 2021 (Separate release of Provisional and Final answer Keys)|
|Result declaration||January 2022|
CAT Application Form
What is the Eligibility Criteria for CAT 2021 Registration?
What Is The Age Limit To Apply For CAT Exam?
There will be no age restriction for taking the CAT examination.
Qualification Required To Apply For CAT 2021
Students must have a bachelor’s or its equivalent degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories). Appearing candidates of the final year of Bachelor’s degree / equivalent qualification examination can also apply.
Download Here: CAT Question Paper
Is there any CAT 2021 Registration Fee?
CAT 2021 Application Form will be submitted successfully only after the payment of Registration Fee. Fee can only be rendered through the online mode. Aspirants can use Credit / Debit card, Net Banking or Cash Card & Wallet facility to pay the fees. Category wise fee for CAT 2021 is mentioned below:
|SC, ST and PwD||Rs. 1000/-|
|For all other candidates||Rs. 2000/-|
What is the Selection Procedure for CAT 2021?
The CAT Selection Procedure followed by IIMs consists of Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
CAT Exam Cities
CAT will be conducted in 156 exam centers across the country. Participants will be allowed to choose 4 cities for the online entrance test as their preferred exam center.
They should exercise their choices in the application form according to their convenience. The governing authority will allot a center to the individuals and the venue of the center will be mentioned in the admit card.
|Name of the state||Exam Cities|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Get Here: CAT Syllabus
How to Fill CAT 2021 Application Form?
Students can go through the following the guidelines to apply for the exam:
CAT Registration 2021
- Visit the official website of CAT 2021 and hit on ‘Registration for New User’. The registration form to create the User Profile will appear.
- Enter general details like name, date of birth and contact details – valid mobile number and email ID.
- Applicants will have to verify their mobile number through OTP.
- Once the OTP is verified, students will receive an email which will have their User ID and Password.
- Login using these credentials to proceed with the application process.
Get Here: CAT Exam Pattern
Filling of Application form
- Once logged in, CAT 2021 Application Form will appear.
- Aspirants will have to enter personal and contact details as well as details about their academic qualification, work experience, preference of program and exam center.
- They must then upload scanned images of their recent photograph, signature and category certificate (SC, ST, NC-OBC and PwD category).
- After checking the details, hit on ‘Save and Continue’ to pay the application fees.
Payment of Application Fee
- The final step to complete the CAT application form is to pay the requisite application fees.
- Application fee can be paid only by the online method. Candidates can pay the fee using Credit/ Debit card, Net Banking and Cash Card & Wallet.
- Upon successful submission, aspirants will receive an email related to the status of application.
- Take a print out of the application form for further correspondence.
CAT Application Form Correction
If candidates make mistakes while filling CAT Application form, they can rectify it during the limited time when the forms are open for correction. The conducting authority allows students to make corrections in selected entries only. The correction window will open after the application process is over.
CAT 2021 Admit Card
CAT Admit Card will be issued for applicants who have successfully registered for the exam. Admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of CAT. The governing body will not send hard copies of the hall ticket by post.
CAT Result will be declared by the Second Week of January 2022 (Tentative). The results will be announced on the official CAT website in the form of a scorecard. These scorecards will contain the sectional and overall marks and percentile obtained by individuals in the exam. It is valid for only this academic year.
Candidates can go through this Official Website to attain rest details of CAT 2021 Application Form.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top MBA Colleges in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|