CAT 2014- 2015:
CAT (Common Admission Test) 2014- 2015 has announced by Indian Institute of Management Studies (IIMs) for admission into top IIM’s and other B-Schools for MBA course. Candidates can apply online by doing their registration. Eligible candidates must submit CAT online Application Form2014- 2015 on or before the last date. Candidates can get more information about CAT Exam Date, Application Form, schedule, Patten, syllabus, sample papers, Eligibility, age, exam fee, online registration, previous year paper, preparation material through the page of recruitmentresult.com.
Indian Institute of Management Studies (IIMs)
CAT 2014- 2015
- Candidates who are going to apply, they must have 50% of marks in their bachelor degree or equivalent.
- For Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disability candidates 5% relaxation is applicable.
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Tips to Crack Interview > Get Details
- For General category candidates- Rs. 1600
- For SC / ST / DA (PWD) category candidates-Rs. 800
How to Apply?
- Willing candidates must apply online through the official website that is iimcat.ac.in
- Go to the ‘Registration Process’ >“Press here for Registration”.
- Fill the application form in correct manner.
- After filling form in correct manner submit it within given time.
- Take a physical copy of filled in form for future reference.
- Last date of Online Registration for CAT- 30th September, 2014
- Admit Card Download – 16th October to Exam Date (16th or 22nd November, 2014
- Exam Date- 16th (Sunday) and 22nd (Saturday) November, 2014
- Release of Result- Third week of December, 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Registration||CAT Exam Pattern/Eligibility|
|CAT Syllabus||CAT Previous Year Question Paper|
|CAT Exam Preparation Books||CAT Selection Criteria|
|CAT Colleges In India||CAT Coaching Institutes|
Note: Check Official Link to get more details.