CAT Eligibility Criteria
Common Admission Test (CAT) is a national level entrance exam organized by the IIM. Before participating in CAT Exam, all the interested candidates are required to check changes in CAT Eligibility Criteria.
This year, Indian Institutes of Management is all set to conduct CAT 2018 Exam on 25-11-2018. Applicants, who wish to get admission in Management Programs, they can check Eligibility Criteria for CAT, Reservation, No of Attempts, CAT Age Limit and Marks Criteria for exam.
More Information On Eligibility Criteria For CAT
CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria will take you through the details about the eligibility for different category students. So, it is required to be checked IIM CAT Eligibility Criteria before applying for computer-based Common Admission Test.
There are so many candidates, who’re searching for what the Eligibility Criteria For CAT is? For them, we the team of recruitmentresult.com is sharing the CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria on this web page. So have a look…
CAT Important Dates
|End Date For CAT Registration||19-09-2018|
|CAT Admit Card Will Download From||24-10-2018|
|CAT Exam Date||25-11-2018|
|Announcement Of CAT Result||2nd week of January 2019|
CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
CAT Qualification Criteria:
- Candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized College or University.
- Applicants appearing in the final year of qualifying exam or who have completed the degree requirements and waiting for the result are also eligible to apply for CAT 2018.
Check Here, Updated List Of: CAT Colleges In India
CAT Eligibility Marks:
Along with Graduation Degree, contenders should have secured minimum qualifying marks as described here for all categories:
|Category||Percentage of Marks|
|General / UR (Un-Reserved)||50%|
|SC, ST and OBC||45%|
Other CAT Eligibility Criteria:
- CA/CS/ICWA Professional Degree Holders are also eligible to apply for CAT Notification 2018.
- Applicants with any other qualification not described here can also apply for CAT Entrance Exam but they will have to produce an equivalency certificate.
Do You Know: How To Crack CAT Exam
CAT Age Limit:
- As per CAT Eligibility Criteria Age, contenders’ age must not be less than 20 years
- Any candidate can appear in the CAT exam unlimited times, he can apply maximum times for CAT.
- There is no upper limit in the age of the candidate.
CAT Reservation Criteria 2018:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15% Seats|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5% Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||27% Seats|
|Physically Handicapped /PwD||3% Seats|
Read Now: CAT Entrance Exam Tips
Reservation Criteria for Differently Abled candidates:
As per CAT Eligibility Criteria, following are the Reservation criteria for Differently Abled candidates, take a look…
- 3% seats are reserved for differently abled candidates in IIMs.
- Must have secured 45% marks in their graduate degree.
- Selected PWDs applicants during CAT Registration, they will get wheelchair (blind candidates or those affected with a locomotor disability) at the exam center.
- Differently abled candidates in the low vision category can carry a scribe with them as there are no CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria set for scribes.
How many attempts are there for CAT?
Dear aspirants, you can attempt computer-based Common Admission Test (CAT) unlimited number of times throughout your life unless and until you hold a Graduation Degree with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by a recognized university or educational institute.
Check Here, Detailed: CAT Selection Criteria
Visit the Official Link and obtain more information of CAT Eligibility Criteria 2018. To get instant updates, you can bookmark this page by pressing Control + D Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get latest updates on Eligibility Criteria For CAT.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CAT Exam Pattern||CAT Result|
|CAT Admit Card||CAT Vouchers|
|CAT Answer Key||CAT Syllabus|
|CAT Registration||CAT Study Material|
|CAT Coaching Institutes||CAT Sample Papers|