CAT Exam Fees
Check updated CAT Exam Fees for SC/ST/PWD and all category contenders from here. This year, Indian Institute of Management has made little changes in IIM CAT Fees Structure. So, before going to apply for CAT 2018 Exam, you need to check out IIM CAT Fees.
The CAT 2018 Exam Fees includes the CAT Registration Feeand CAT application fee. The CAT Exam Fees in Indiafor CAT 2018 November exam can be paid through online mode only.
CAT Exam Fees 2018 (New) Is Available Here:
As per latest CAT Exam Fees Structure, aspirants need to pay Rs. 950 (for SC, ST and PwD category) and Rs. 1900 (For all other categories of candidates). Please note that a candidate needs to pay CAT Entrance Exam Fees only once.
Applicants, who’re going to apply for CAT 2018 before 19-09-2018, they must check updated CAT Exam Fees 20a18-19 from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look and get detailed information about IIM CAT Fees.
CAT 2018 Important Dates
|CAT 2018 Registration Begins From||08-08-2018|
|Last Date To Submit CAT Online Application Form||19-09-2018|
|CAT Admit Card Will Be Available from||24-10-2018|
|CAT Exam date||25-11-2018|
|CAT Result Declaration||2nd Week of January 2019|
|Further CAT Selection Process Will Begins From||4th Week of January 2019|
CAT Exam Fees 2018
CAT Examination Fees:
Applicants have to pay IIM CAT Fees as per your category. This time, the examination is going to be conducted by IIM Calcutta. Candidates have to select any four centers according to their suitability.
|Category||CAT Exam Fees in India|
|General and NC-OBC||Rs. 1900|
|SC, ST and PWD||Rs. 950|
Check Details Now: CAT Registration
How To Pay IIM CAT Exam Fees
To pay IIM CAT Fees Structurefor Common Admission Test 2018, candidates need to use online payment mode. In this concern, you can use their Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking facility. Check here process to pay CAT Fees Structure.
- At the registration time, candidates have to hit on “I Agree” option for paying IIM CAT Fees.
- It will show you to complete application form filled by you for confirmation, that, there is no error occur. If, any error is seen, then it should be correct.
- After that, you can select the payment mode for paying CAT Fees Structure i.e. Debit or Credit Card to complete the process of depositing IIM CAT Fees.
Get Here: CAT Selection Procedure
Points To Be Consider:
- No change in the category will be entertained after CAT registration; hence, the applicants are advised to give attention while registering.
- Please note that a candidate needs to pay CAT Entrance Exam Feesonly once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PwD certificates at the time of registration.
- CAT Registration Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
CAT Registration Fee – Transaction Details
After submission of examination IIM CAT Exam Fees, applicant will receive confirmation Email and the transaction number.Now, you need to check Transaction Details according to IIM CAT Fees Structure.
|Service||Transaction Fee As Per CAT Fees Structure|
|Net Banking||Rs. 20 per transaction|
|Credit Card (Visa/Master)||20% of the transaction amount and subject to minimum of Rs. 5|
|Credit Card (American Express)||2.85% of the transaction amount and subject to minimum of Rs. 5|
|Debit Card (Visa/Master)||0.75% of the Transaction amount for value up to Rs. 2000 and subject to minimum of Rs. 5|
|1.00% of Transaction amount for value|
You Can Also Check: CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can visit its Official Link for receiving more information about CAT Exam Fees 2018-19. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about IIM CAT Exam Fees and CAT Fees Structure.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On