CAT Exam Fees
The CAT Exam Fees has been prescribed by Indian Institute of Management for CAT 2018 exam which will be held on 25-11-2018. So, check new IIM CAT Fees Structure for SC/ST/PWD and other category contenders from here.
The CAT 2018 Exam Fees includes the CAT Registration Feeand CAT application fee. The CAT Exam Fees in Indiafor CAT 2018 November exam can be paid through online mode only.
CAT Exam Fees 2018 (New) Is Available Here:
As per latest CAT Exam Fees Structure, aspirants need to pay Rs. 950 (for SC, ST and PwD category) and Rs. 1900 (For all other categories of candidates). Please note that a candidate needs to pay CAT Entrance Exam Fees only once.
Applicants, who’re going to apply for CAT 2018 Exam before 19-09-2018, they must check updated CAT Exam Fees 2018-19 from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a look…
CAT 2018 Important Dates
|CAT 2018 Registration Begins From||08-08-2018|
|Last Date To Submit CAT Online Application Form||19-09-2018|
|CAT Admit Card Will Be Available from||24-10-2018|
|CAT Exam date||25-11-2018|
|CAT Result Declaration||2nd Week of January 2019|
|Further CAT Selection Process Will Begins From||4th Week of January 2019|
CAT Exam Fees 2018
CAT Examination Fees:
Applicants have to pay below given respected amount as per your category. This time, the examination is going to be conducted by IIM Calcutta. Candidates have to select any four centers according to their suitability.
|Category||CAT Exam Fees in India|
|General and NC-OBC||Rs. 1900|
|SC, ST and PWD||Rs. 950|
Check Details Now: CAT Registration
How To Pay IIM CAT Exam Fees
To pay examination fee for Common Admission Test 2018, candidates need to use online payment mode. In this concern, you can use their Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking facility. Check here process to pay Common Admission Test Fees.
- At the registration time, candidates have to hit on “I Agree” option.
- It will show you to complete application form filled by you for confirmation, that, there is no error occur. If, any error is seen, then it should be correct.
- After that, you can select the payment mode i.e. Debit or Credit Card to complete the process of depositing examination fee.
Get Here: CAT Selection Procedure
Points To Be Consider:
- No change in the category will be entertained after CAT registration; hence, the applicants are advised to give attention while registering.
- Please note that a candidate needs to pay registration fee only once, irrespective of the number of institutes he/she is applying for.
- SC, ST and PwD candidates must upload a copy of their SC/ST/PwD certificates at the time of registration.
- CAT Registration Fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
CAT Registration Fee – Transaction Details
After submission of examination IIM CAT Exam Fees, applicant will receive confirmation Email and the transaction number.Now, you need to check Transaction Details.
|Net Banking||Rs. 20 per transaction|
|Credit Card (Visa/Master)||20% of the transaction amount and subject to minimum of Rs. 5|
|Credit Card (American Express)||2.85% of the transaction amount and subject to minimum of Rs. 5|
|Debit Card (Visa/Master)||0.75% of the Transaction amount for value up to Rs. 2000 and subject to minimum of Rs. 5|
|1.00% of Transaction amount for value|
You Can Also Check: CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can visit its Official Link for receiving more information about CAT Exam Fees 2018-19. Stay tuned with us on our web portal for getting latest updates about IIM CAT Exam Fees.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On