Indian Institute of management has opened CAT Registration 2016 for those candidates who want to get admission in various management programs. Common Admission Test is going to be held on 4th December 2016 (Sunday). Candidates who are interested and want to get admission in MBA they need to fill Registration form through online procedure by following some steps which are given below. Participants can check complete details regarding this notification like CAT Important dates from the help of this page. Candidates who are willing to get latest updated notification related to CAT Registration 2017 need to connect with us through this web page. Here, we will provide you information regarding same soon.
Online registration is ongoing, so aspirants have to submit their applications before the last date that is 22nd September 2016. Admit cards of Common Admission Test will be available from 18th October 2016. Candidates who are willing to know complete details need to read this page which is well submitted by the team members of recruitmentresult.com. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL + D for your comfortable.
- Candidates who are willing to apply for CAT Exam should have degree of Bachelor’s with minimum 50% marks from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Applicants who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories must have at least 45% marks.
- Candidates can apply through proper channel who are willing to give their final exam.
- The marks of participants must be calculated based on the practice as followed by the respective University/ Institution.
Aspirants who are going to fill CAT Registration Form need to pay an application fee of Rs. as follows:
- For General and NC- OBC category candidates: Rs. 1700/-
- For SC/ ST and PWD candidates: Rs. 850/-
- Participants who belong to SC/ ST and PWD category must upload a copy of SC/ ST and PWD certificates at the time of registration.
- The application fee will not be funded.
Check This Useful Section of CAT
- The performance of candidates in (Common Admission Test) CAT 2016 examination is an important component in the admission process.
- The process may also be included Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) for the selection of participants.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Group Discussion: Dos and Don’ts||Get Details|
- The duration of test will be 2hours 50 minutes. The extra time will be granted to those candidates who belong to PWD/ DA category.
- The medium of examination will be only in English.
- The total no. of are 100 which is given below and it is of Multiple Choice Questions.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning||32|
Check Below Given Tips To Prepare Well For Written Exam:
How to Apply fill CAT Registration Form?
- First of all you need to visit official site of organization that is iimcat.ac.in.
- After that choose appropriate link to apply online.
- Then you need to fill registration form in correct manner with all necessary details.
- Now upload relevant documents/ testimonials as required such as passport size photo and signature and others (if necessary)
- After that you need to deposit the requisite fee through proper channel as given above on this web page.
- At last you need to take print out for future references.
You May Read This: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Last date for Online Registration for CAT: 22nd September 2016, 5:00 pm
- Admit Card will be available from: 18th October 2016
- Test Date: 4th December 2016
- Release of CAT Results: Second week of January 2017
You need to go through Official Link to get complete details related to CAT Registration 2016 – 2017.