Central Bureau of Investigation has promulgated jobs notification named as CBI Recruitment. As per the notification, the organization is going to hire young and talented candidates to employ them at the vacant posts of Inspector of Police.
Aspirants who are seeking for job opportunities in Central Bureau of Investigation they must apply for the vacant posts through proper channel. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more regarding CBI Recruitment 2018.
Key Contents Of This Page:
Central Bureau of Investigation is inviting candidates to apply for Inspector of Police Central Bureau of Investigation Jobs. Aspirants can visit to the official website of the organization to ensure their eligibility for the vacant posts.
Last date to send applications is within 45 days from the publication of this advertisement. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about CBI Recruitment 2018, well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Post name||Inspector of Police|
|Last date to apply||Within 45 days|
CBI Vacancy Details:
Post name: Inspector of Police
Qualification Requirement for CBI Jobs:
Candidates who are going to apply for CBI Inspector of Police Jobs they must possess a degree in relevant fields from recognized university or institute.
Age Criteria for CBI Vacancies:
Age of the candidates applying for CBI Inspector of Police Vacancy shall be not more than 56 years as per the norms of the organization. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Salary Scale for CBI Job Vacancy:
Candidates who will get selected for CBI Inspector of Police Recruitment shall be able to receive Pay Matrix of Level -08 as per VII Central Pay Commission (Corresponding Pay Band-2 – Rs. 9300-34,800/-+ upgraded Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/-) and other allowances applicable as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
Selection of candidates for Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment shall be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection.
You May Go Through Below Given Articles:
Steps to apply for CBI Recruitment 2018
Candidates who want to fill and send CBI Application Form they can follow the below mentioned procedure:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Central Bureau of Investigation that is cbi.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Job Opportunities in CBI tab under the menu bar
- Now on reaching new page, hit on Advertisements for post in CBI link
- This will redirect you to a new page just search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on “Induction of Bank Officers from Public Sectors Undertaking Banks in Central Bureau of Investigation as Inspector of Police on deputation basis. — dated: 07.02.2018” link
- After that CBI Recruitment Advertisement will get opened o your screen, just read the eligibility details
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then download application format by hitting the suitable link
- After that fill the required details correctly
- Also attach Xerox of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- Then enclose it in an envelope and super scribe it with “Application to the post for Inspector of Police”
- At last send it at below stated postal address before the last date
Get Here>> CBI Recruitment Official Notification
Deputy Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
Plot No -5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Check Also: Best State Government Jobs
Last date to send applications is within 45 days from the publication of this advertisement.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of CBI Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can bookmark this web page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||More Jobs in Delhi|