Central Bureau of Investigation, New Delhihas asserted a vacancy advertisement CBI Recruitment. All the interested and willing candidates are informed that the organization is going to hire the candidates for 28 Inspector Posts in Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and various other zones.
Candidates can apply for CBI Recruitment 2018by filling and submitting application form on or before the last date that is 12-09-2018. After due date, no applications will be submitted by organization of any candidates in any circumstances.
Overview of the page:
Job seekers who are satisfying the requirement criteria and interested to apply for Central Bureau of InvestigationInspector Recruitment they can submit application form till the end date. Aspirants can obtain the remaining information about Central Bureau of InvestigationRecruitment 2018through this page of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation, New Delhi|
|Total CBI Vacancies||28|
|Mode To Apply for CBI Recruitment||Offline|
|CBI Recruitment Last Date||12-09-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
|Name of CBI Zone||Location of the Court||CBI Vacancy|
|Bhopal||CBI, ACB, Nagpur including Amrawati||01|
|Chandigarh||CBI, ACS, Jammu||01|
|Chennai||CBI, ACS, Chennai||03|
|Hyderabad||CBI, ACB, Hyderabad||01|
|CBI, ACB, Visakhapatnam||03|
|CBI, ACB, Bangalore including Dharwad||03|
|Kolkata||CBI, ACB, Bhubaneswar||04|
|Mumbai||CBI, ACB, Pune||01|
|North East||CBI, ACB, Guwahati||02|
|CBI, ACB, Ranchi||02|
|CBI, ACB, Dhanbad||04|
Check CBI Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for Central Bureau of Investigation New DelhiRecruitment, candidates must possess Degree of Graduate in relevant field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records.
- The retired officers of the Central/ State Police Forces of the rank of Inspector or above with 10 years of experience in Investigation and Prosecution of Criminal Cases in the Court of Law are eligible for appointment to the above-mentioned post.
Grab Today: More Graduate Jobs
CBI Salary Details:
Selected candidates for Central Bureau of Investigation Vacancy will get Rs. 40000/- per month as monthly salary along with other benefits/ allowances from the concerned department of reputed Central Bureau of Investigation, New Delhi.
Download Official PDF of:
CBI Selection Process:
After the screening of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process that is Interview for final selection against CBI Recruitment 2018 which will be organized by the experts of Central Bureau of Investigation, New Delhi
How to fill CBI Application Form?
- First of all keen applicants are required to go through the official website of Central Bureau of Investigationthat is cbi.nic.in to apply for CBI Jobs 2018
- On the homepage you need to follow “About Us” tab and hit on “Vacancies” from drop-down list.
- Now you need to select “Advertisements for post in CBI” link from new window.
- From new window you have to press on “Engagement of Inspectors on Contractual Basis in CBI — dated: 24.07.2018NEW” link
- By hitting above mentioned link a new page will be opened on your system screen in PDF format with CBI Notification.
- After reading complete details carefully from CBI Advertisement, contenders have to download Central Bureau of Investigation Application Form and fill it in proper manner according to the instructions given in official notification.
- Appliers must attach all required documents along with duly maintained CBI Application Form.
- Envelope containing application form super-scribe with “Application for the posts of” and send it to the address that is indicated below zone wise.
Postal Address for submitting applications for CBI Recruitment 2018:
|Zone||Postal Address for submitting CBI application Form|
|Bhopal||HoZ, CBI, Bhopal Zone CBI, AnveshanParisar, Char Imli, Bhopal-462 0 16.|
|Chandigarh||HoZ, CBI, Chandigarh Zone, Sector-30-A, Chandigarh|
|Chennai||HoZ, CBI, Chennai Zone 3rd Floor, EVK, SampathMaligai, College Road, Chennai-600 006|
|Hyderabad||HoZ, CBI, Hyderabad Zone 3rd Floor, KendrayaSadan, Sultan Bazar, Koti, Hyderabad-500 095|
|Kolkata||HoZ, CBI, Kolkata Zone 2″d MSO Building, Nizam Palace 14111 & 15111 Floor, 234/4-A.J.C. Boss Road, Kolkata-700 020|
|Mumbai||HoZ, CBI, Mumbai Zone CBI, Plot No C-35A, G Block, BandraKur la Complex, Mumbai- 400 098.|
|North East||HoZ, CBI North East Zone, 5-B, 10th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003|
|Patna||HoZ, CBl Patna Zone CBI, Dr, S.K. Singh Path, Bailey Road, Patna.|
Grab Today: Latest 5000+ Defence Jobs
Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment Last Date:
Last Date to Submit CBI Recruitment Form: 12-09-2018
Aspirants can check this Official Link to acquire other information about CBI Recruitment 2018–19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Central Bureau of Investigation, New Delhi has displaced a notification @cbi.gov.in for CBI Recruitment. Applications are invited from eligible and passionate candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Advisors.-
Candidates, ensuring the qualification criteria as mentioned below, can send the application form in prescribed format to the restive address. The closing date to receipt of application form is 14-08-2018.
Highlights of this page:
Those, who don’t know how to apply for CBI Recruitment 2018-19, can take help from under mentioned guidelines, which are well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
CBI Vacancy Details:
Name of Post:
- Advisor (Banking)
- Sr. Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange)
- Dy. Advisor(Foreign Trade orForeign Exchange)
- Sr. Advisor (Taxation)
Educational Qualification needed for CBI Advisor Vacancies:
Candidates, applying for CBI Advisor Recruitment, they must holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department + they should have Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Applicants, want to apply forCentral Bureau of Investigation Vacancies, their maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of Applications. Relaxation in upper age will be given as mentioned below:
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Get Here >> CBI Recruitment Notification
Those, who will be selected for appointment on Central Bureau of Investigation Jobs, they will get salary as mentioned below:
|Advisor (Banking)||Rs. 15600-39100/-+ GP 7600/-|
|Sr. Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange)||Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP 8900/-|
|Dy. Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange)||Rs. 15600-39100/- +GP 5400/-|
|Sr. Advisor (Taxation)||Rs. 37400-67000/- + GP 8900/-|
Selection of candidates for CBI AdvisorJobs, will be done on the basis of their performances in:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The date time and venue of interview and exam will be intimate to candidates via official portal in due course.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to apply for CBI Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.cbi.gov.in
- Now you need to hit on “Job Opportunities in CBI” link, available at the top of home page.
- You are required to select “Advertisements for post in CBI” link.
- On the next page you will see various links but you have to select “Filling up the posts of Advisor (Banking),Sr. Advisor(Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange ), Dy. Advisor (Foreign Trade or Foreign Exchange ) and Sr. Advisor(Taxation) on deputation (including short term contract) basis in Central Bureau of Investigation — dated: 14.06.2018” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of CBI Notification having all the details about job.
- You must read all the details about CBI Job.
- Afterwards you need to download the CBI Application form prescribed below in PDF file.
- You have to fill it in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying for.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Dy. Director (Pers.),
Central Bureau of Investigation,
5-B, 7 th Floor, CGO Complex,
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
Closing date to submission of application form: 14-08-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details of CBI Recruitment 2018-19.