New Central Bureau of Investigation (Advisor) Jobs notifications have been circulated titled as CBI Recruitment. The organization is looking for captivated and eligible candidates to fill the vacant posts of Sr. Advisor, Advisor (Engineering), Dy. Advisor (engineering) (Civil) and Dy. Advisor (engineering) in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. Those who are looking for jobs in Government sector must apply for CBI Recruitment 2017 after ensuring their eligibility from this page.
Highlights of this Page:
Central Bureau of Investigation is inviting applications from the candidates to fill the vacant posts. Candidates can visit the official website of the organization and follow the steps provided below to download application form and send the same at the postal address provided on this page within 60 days of publication of this advertisement. Candidates can scroll down this page to get more information regarding CBI Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Central Bureau of Investigation|
|Last date to Apply||Check Below|
CBI Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of vacancy||Place of posting|
|Dy. Advisor (engineering) (Civil)||01||Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai|
|Dy. Advisor (engineering)||01||Delhi|
Candidates who are going to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation (Advisor) Jobs must hold Degree in civil engineering from a recognized university or institute. Candidates also posses minimum working experience in required fields.
Check Out: Latest Engineering Jobs
Age of the candidates applying for CBI Advisor Jobs must be Not more than 56 years as per the laws of Central Bureau of Investigation. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the norms of Government of India.
|Post name||Pay scale|
|Sr. Advisor||PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000 with GP 8900/-)|
|Advisor (Engineering)||PB-4 (Rs. 15600-39100 with GP 7600/-)|
|Dy. Advisor (engineering) (Civil)||PB-4 (Rs. 15600-39100 with GP 5400/-)|
|Dy. Advisor (engineering)|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates are advised to perform their best for final selection as final decision will be made by the selection committee of Central Bureau of Investigation.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Steps to apply for CBI Recruitment 2017:
Candidates should follow below stated steps to fill Central Bureau of Investigation (Advisor) Jobs Application Form:
- First and foremost step of candidate is to visit the official website of Central Bureau of Investigation that is cbi.gov.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to about us section in above menu bar
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable link and hit vacancies option
- After that a new page will get opened on your digital screen, you just have to go through the links
- Now hit “Filling up the posts of Senior Advisor, Advisor & Deputy Advisor(ENGINEERING) on deputation basis in Central Bureau of Investigation — dated: 19.09.2017 NEW” link
- After that on reaching new page go through the complete advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then download the application form and take hard copy of it
- After that fill the required details and also affix Xerox copy of self attested relevant documents
- Put it in an envelope and super scribe with “Application to the posts for…”
- At last send the application form at below stated address before its closing date.
Get Here>> CBI Recruitment Notification
Dy. Director (Pers.)
Central Bureau of Investigation
5-B 7th Floor CGO Complex Lodhi Road
New Delhi 110003
Check Also: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send application form is within 60 days of publication of this advertisement.
Candidates can gather further details of CBI Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also like our page on face book and Google plus to get relevant details of recruitment/result.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|