CBPACS Delhi Recruitment
Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurvedic Charak Sansthan has promulgated recent vacancy advertisement regarding CBPACS Delhi Recruitment. Organization is planning to hire up the efficient and well deserving candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Professor and Lecturer. Aspirants who are searching for the new job openings in Delhi may apply for CBPACS Delhi Recruitment 2017.
This Page Highlights:
Candidates who want to enhance their career in this organization and have the required eligibility criteria may grasp the chance of CBPACS Delhi Jobs simply by sending their filled application forms at the postal address with the help of the below revealed procedure on or before the closing date that is well declared below. We the team members of recruitmentresult.com provide complete details related to Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurvedic Charak Sansthan Recruitment on this page.
CBPACS Delhi Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurvedic Charak Sansthan|
|Last date of Applying||Mentioned Below|
CBPACS Delhi Vacancies:
|Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
CBPACS Delhi Recruitment: Get Here
Contenders who are willing to apply should hold the degree in Ayurveda from university established by law or statutory board faculty/ examination body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine central council Act.
Check Now: Latest Teaching Jobs
Age Restrictions and Remuneration Details:
|Name of the Positions||Age Limit||Salary (per month)|
|Professor||55 years||Rs. 37,400-67,000 grade pay- 8,700+NPA|
|Associate Professor||50 years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 grade pay- 7,600+NPA|
|Assistant Professor/Lecturer||35 years||Rs. 15,600-39,100 grade pay- 5,400+NPA|
- Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance level in written test or Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Brahm Prakash Ayurvedic Charak Sansthan.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the recruitment procedure.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
General candidates need to pay Rs. 5000/- per month and Rs. 1,500 for reserved category candidates as an application fees in the form of Demand Draft in the favour of Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurvedic Charak Sansthan, payable at New Delhi.
How to apply for CBPACS Delhi Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official web portal of the Brahm Prakash Ayurvedic Charak Sansthan that is “cbpacs.com”.
- Now move the cursor to the “Vacancies” tab mentioned in the above side of the homepage and open it.
- Here is the advertisement, read it carefully.
- Then prepare an application form correctly in prescribed manner including every detail.
- Attach all the documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position________”.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurvedic Charak Sansthan
Khera Dabar, New Delhi
You Can Also Check: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date of Applying: 15 days from the Date of Publication of Application
Candidates willing to get more information related to CBPACS Delhi Recruitment 2017, must hit on Official Notice Link given above.
Get Other Relevant Job Options: