CTET Admit Card
Applicants who are going to appear for Central Teacher Eligibility test on 08-05-2016 (Sunday) for Haryana state and looking for CTET Admit Card than you are at correct place. From here candidates can download Feb Exam Hall Ticket 2016 Name Wise by following the steps sated below. To get entire details about CTET Admit Card 2016 you may go through this page which is well modified by the troop of recruitmentresult.com
|Exam Name||Central Teacher Eligibility test|
|Exam date||08th May 2016|
Entire information related to call letter such as steps to download, conducting body, purpose of exam, date of exam etc are stated in the below segment of this page. Please have a look below on this page and applicants who are going to appear in written examination must have their call letter otherwise you will not be permitted to enter in examination hall.
How to download CTET Admit Card?
- Aspirants who want to get their CTET Hall Ticket they must go through these easy steps through which you can easily download the admit card. Some Simple instructions are as follows:
- First of all, job appliers need to visit the official site for the Central Teacher Eligibility test that is www.ctet.nic.in.
- Follow ‘Important Links’, which is well structured at the left side of the home page.
- Choose the link ‘CTET Admit Card 2016’.
- Applicants will get a window for entering required details.
- Now appliers need to fill require details as registration no and DOB/ password etc.
- Then press submit button for getting Admit Card.
- Further hall ticket will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Take print out of it for appearing in written examination.
- Candidates are advised to bring one extra copy of call letter or note down your roll no or ticket no.
- Bring an original photo identity card at the time of written exam as Driving, License, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, AADHAR Card (UID) etc.
CTET Admit Card
Central Board of Secondary Education will be conducting the 9th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. It accomplishes Central Teacher Eligibility test for recruitment of candidates to engage them as Teachers in government schools. This test is conducted in two papers, paper-I is for the primary classes (I-V) teacher and paper-II is for the secondary classes (VI- VIII) teacher.
Purpose of Examination:
The purpose of taking Central Teacher Eligibility Test by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is to check the ability of the candidate that whether he/she is capable for the post or not. This examination is very valuable for the candidates to make their career in teaching field. It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process. It would encourage teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to extra improve their performance principles.
Also Check- CTET Syllabus
- The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ’s). There will be no Negative Marking.
- There will be 2 papers of CTET:
- Paper I: It will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II: This paper will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Important dates to keep in mind:
Date of Examination : 08th May 2016
For more details you are required to check Official Link. Get latest updates about CTET Admit Card 2016 from this page only.
You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get latest updates about CTET Admit Card 2016. As soon as more information in regard of this advt. will publish on the official site we will provide it on our page. You can also subscribe to our free mail services to get latest updates in your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CTET 2016 Application Form||CTET Result|
|CTET Sample Papers||How to Prepare for CTET Exam|
|CTET Answer Key||Common Mistakes You Make in Tests|