CBSE JEE 2014
CBSE has published a notice for CBSE JEE 2014 exam. CBSE conducts the JEE Main/Advanced 2014 exam for admission to undergraduate engineering programmes in the NITs, IITs.
Application form to apply for JEE will be available on the official website, soon. Get more details such as last date to apply, how to fill application form, eligibility, application fee etc. of CBSE JEE 2014 Notification by continue reading this webpage of recruitmentresult.com:
Eligibility for JEE 2014
Interested candidates for JEE 2014 exam should be possess SSC with good records. Only those candidates may apply for JEE 2014 whose birth date is after the 1988.
JEE Exam is conducted in two parts as following:
- JEE (MAIN)
- JEE (Advanced)
|Either JEE Main Paper 1 or JEE Main Paper – 2||400 (Girls)
|Both JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2||700 (Girls)
How to apply for JEE 2014?
Candidates may apply for JEE 2014 through online mode. You have to fill online application form which is available only on the official website.
- Logon the official website of the exam.
- Official website is jeemain.nic.in.
- There will be link as “Apply online for JEE Main 2014”
- After select that link you will find application form.
- Then you should fill all required details carefully and submit it.
Dates to keep in mind
- Application form available from: November, 2013
- JEE (Main) 2014 Exam: 06th April, 2014
- JEE (Advanced) 2014 Exam: 25th May, 2014
Candidates, for getting latest updates you may visit at our web portal (recruitmentresult.com) any to time in future. You will get complete details about the CBSE JEE 2014 through our portal. If you have any query then you may drop your question we will response you.
Note: Official Website
Some suitable links:
|Top 10 Engineering Colleges|
|Top Colleges in India|
|Universities in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?|