CBSE Sample Papers
Best resource to prepare for any exam in better way is known as sample papers and appearing Summative Assessments (SA). Candidates preparing for CBSE Exams can download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9th/10th/11th/12th of all subjects in PDF Form.
Aspirants who are preparing their yearly exams need to download the CBSE Sample Papers 2018 for all subjects given here for their ease and convenience. Through below given CBSE Sample Papers 2018, candidates can make better preparation for Central Board of Secondary Education Exam.
Overview Of This Page:
CBSE Model Papers:
CBSE is the short form of Central Board of Secondary Education or better saying, “the backbone of Indian education system. Candidates can download Sample Papers of CBSE from here. By accessing the online mode, applicants can easily download the CBSE marking scheme for Class X and Class XII with the assistance of this page.
Check CBSE Class Wise Sample Paper
Moreover you can download the CBSE Model Question Papers in PDF form by hitting the below provided link. The dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com has provided the CBSE Sample Papers 2018 for students who are pursuing Class 9th/10th/11th/12th.
CBSE Sample Papers
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 9th
|Subject||CBSE 9th Sample Question Paper|
|Hindi||Download PDF 1 and Download PDF 2|
|Science||Download PDF 1 and Download PDF 2|
|Mathematics||Download PDF 1 and Download PDF 2|
|Sanskrit||Download PDF 1 and Download PDF 2|
CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10th
Candidates who want to score good in the Central Board of Secondary Education 10th class examination need to check the examination scheme and complete format of exams. Candidates who are studying in X standard they can check their subject wise sample papers through this section. Candidates just need to press on the appropriate link and the sample paper will be opened on their screen.
|Subject||Sample Question Paper|
|Element of Book Keeping and Accountancy||SQP-SET2|
|Elements of Business||SQP-SET2|
|English (Language & Literature)||SQP-SET2|
|e-Publishing & e-office||SQP-SET2|
|Foundation of Information Technology||SQP-SET2|
|Information and Communication Technology||SQP-SET2|
CBSE Class X Sample Question Paper For Other Subjects: Press Here
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 11th
|Subject||CBSE 11th Sample Question Paper|
|Accountancy||Download PDF 1 and Download PDF 2|
|Chemistry||Download PDF 1 and Download PDF 2|
|Biology||Download PDF 1|
CBSE Sample Papers For Class 12th
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the intermediate examination every year. Massive numbers of candidates appear in the CBSE Board 12th class examination. Students who are studying in XII Class with different streams and want to score good marks in board exams they can check their sample papers.
For the ease and convenience of aspirants we have provided the CBSE Sample Papers as per their stream in the following table. To get the PDF file of model papers candidates, Individuals need to press the appropriate link given in front of their suitable subjects.
|Subjects||CBSE Sample Question Paper|
|Subjects||CBSE Sample Question Paper|
|Subjects||CBSE Sample Question Paper|
|English Elective CBSE||SQP|
CBSE Class XII Sample Question Paper For Other Subjects: Download Here
Importance of CBSE Sample Question Papers:
- CBSE Sample paper or previous year’s papers helps a lot in preparation of examination.
- Through CBSE Sample paper, we can easily understand about exam level, format and type of questions, marks distribution etc.
- The CBSE Last Year Question Papers and Model Papers are very good resources for better preparation of examination.
- Central Board of Secondary Education offers sample papers for 10th and 12th of all subjects which are stated in above section. So, pursuing students can get CBSE Sample Papers PDF from here and get prepare well.
Sample paper or previous years papers helps a lot in preparation of examination. They guide the students about exam level, format and type of questions, marks distribution etc. The last year question papers and Model Papers are very good resources for better preparation of examination. Central Board of Secondary Education offers sample papers for 10th and 12th of all subjects which are stated in above section so pursuing students can get CBSE sample papers in PDF from here and get prepare well.
Check Here: CBSE Exam Pattern
List Of Subjects In Class 10th
|Element of Book Keeping and Accountancy||Information and Communication Technology||Social Science|
|Foundation of Information Technology||Mathematics||English (Language & Literature)|
Get Details: CBSE Syllabus
List Of Subjects In Class 12th
|French||Dance (Odissi)||Music Hindustani(Instruments Melodic)|
|Psychology||Economics||Music Hindustani(Percussion Instruments)|
|Physical Education||English Core||Music Hindustani(Vocal)|
|Accountancy||English Creative Writing & Translation Studies||Human Rights and Gender Studies|
|Agriculture||English Elective NCERT||Informatics Practices|
|Biology||English Elective CBSE||Library and Information Science|
|Biotechnology||Entrepreneurship||Multimedia and Web Technology|
|Business Studies||Fashion Studies||Political Science|
|Carnatic Music(Melodic Instrumental)||Commercial Arts||Sociology|
|Carnatic Music(Percussion Instrumental)||Graphics-History of Indian Art||Chemistry|
|Carnatic Music(Vocal)||Painting-History of Indian Art||Theatre|
|Computer Science||Sculpture-History of Indian Art||Engineering Graphics|
|Dance(Bharatnatyam)||Geography||NCC-National Cadet Corps|
|Dance(Manipuri)||Heritage Crafts||Graphic Design|
|Hindi Core||Hindi Elective||Mathematics|
Marking Scheme For Class X Exam
Aspirants who are pursuing 10th class from Central Board of Secondary Education they need to check the CBSC Class X Exam scheme. The percentage of board examination is really important as through it you can get admission in reputed colleges for higher studies. The selection of the eligible aspirants will made on the basis of merit list which is completely prepared on the basis marks obtained by candidates in the board examination.
|English (Language & Literature)||MS-SET2|
|e-Publishing & e-office||MS-SET2|
|Foundation of Information Technology||MS-SET2|
|Information and Communication Technology||MS-SET2|
Get Updated Here >>>>> Marking Scheme for Class X
Marking Scheme For Class XII Exam
Central Board of Secondary Education, a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India conducts the class XII Exam every year. Candidates who are pursuing class XII they can check their subject wise marking scheme through this section and then can start their preparations accordingly. The marks distribution can be different for various subjects so candidates must check the following link to check the marks distribution of particular subject.
|Creative Writing and Translation Studies||MS|
|English Elective CBSE||MS|
|English Elective NCERT||MS|
|Mass Media Studies||MS|
|Multimedia and Web Technology||MS|
Also Press Here >>>> CBSE Question Paper for Class XII All India Scheme
Check here >>>> CBSE Question Paper DELHI Scheme Class XII
How to Download CBSE Sample Papers ?
Those candidates, who are preparing for the Central Board of Secondary Education Exams, can download the CBSE Sample Papers 2018 with the help of here provided guidelines.
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official web site of the Central Board of Secondary Education that is cbse.nic.in to download CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9th/10th/11th/12th all Subjects
- As you reach on the home page, applicants should take their cursor towards ‘Examinations’ Tab which is available in the menu bar.
- Afterwards a drop down list will be appeared; you should select the link of ‘Examination Related Materials’ to get CBSE 9th Sample Papers, CBSE 10th Sample Papers etc
- This will take you to the page having the list of subject wise links of Sample Question Paper & Marking Scheme for Exam 2018.
- Choose suitable subject link regarding CBSE 11th Sample Papers and CBSE 12th Sample Papers etc for which you wish to get sample paper and go through details carefully as given on the opened page.
- Finally, applicants should download the CBSE Sample Papers 2018 for Class 9th /10th /11th /12th etc for examination purpose.
Download Here >>>> CBSE Sample Papers 2018
Vital tips to make full use of CBSE Sample Question Papers:-
- You need to take a complete overview of the sample booklet.
- Now you need to prepare a time table before going to practice on a regular basis, a month or two before the final exams.
- Now Practice the CBSE sample papers thoroughly.
- You have to set the time of 3-hour to complete the sample papers.
- You are advised to do not glance into the solutions directly, consult them only if you are unable to solve a particular question by your own.
- Try to make it a habit of looking through the solutions, even after successfully solving a question to check the correct answer and any other method.
- You will get to learn better and different ideas to the same problem.
Check Also: CBSE Books
Dear candidates we hope that the information and preparation material provided in the above segment will surely helpful to you in your Better Preparations Of Board Exams. Candidates must solve all the CBSE Sample Papers 2018 regularly for better preparations of board exams. Candidates can also study the CBSE Model Paper for better preparations.
All of you can get CBSE Exam Sample Papers in PDF and other exam preparation material for all of such subjects for class 9th Class 10th, class 11th, Class 12th by going through this Official Link. All of you are suggested to bookmark our portal for getting updated info about Central Board of Secondary Education.
Students if you have any query related to above provided information, you can leave your precious comment in the below provided comment box. Our expert team members solve your queries as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On