Apply for CCRT Scholarship from here!!! The Center for Cultural Resources and Training provides the facility of scholarship to multi-talented and skilled students of the age from 10 years to 14 years who wants to practice for various artists like dance, drama, and music. Candidates who have a dream to develop their career in such a beautiful art and want to apply for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship then they have to fill CCRT Application Form and submit it before the last date that is 31-12-2017 (Tentative). Individual may collect more information regarding CCRT Scholarship 2018 by going through the content given on this page.
The Center for Cultural Resources and Training works at the national level due to which scholarship is very limited. Students get a monthly scholarship as well as fees for the special training. The complete course is of 2 years which is awarded by the organization. Applicants may fetch brief details about CCRT Scholarship 2018 from this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Cultural Resources and Training|
|Announcement Type||CCRT Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply||31st December 2017|
CCRT Scholarship Reward:
Total 650 scholarships will be awarded for the year 2017-18 as per details given below:
|Category Wise||Total Fellowships|
|General & other Children||375|
|Children of Traditional Artist Family||125|
|Tribal Culture/(ST Children)||100|
|Differently Abled (Divyang) Children||20|
|children applying in the fields of Creative Writing/Literary Arts||30|
Contenders, who wish to establish their ability in cultural fields such as traditional forms of music, dance, drama, painting and literary arts etc, must have following criteria as described below:
- Must be studying either in school or Belong to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience and certain level of proficiency in the applicable art form.
You May Read This: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Candidates’ minimum age should be 10 years and maximum is 14 years that is (date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive)).
How To Get Application Form To apply?
Dear candidates, you may download application form through official web portal www.ccrtindia.gov.in or directly or collected free of cost personally/by post from any one of the following CCRT Offices:
|Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|CCRT Regional Centre 3 B, Ambavgarh, Near Swaroop Sagar, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CCRT Regional Centre, Opp, CM, Near Google Office, Madhapur to Kondapur, Main Road Madhapur, Hyderabad- email@example.com|
|CCRT Regional Centre 58, Juripar, Panjabari Road, Guwahati-781037, Assamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Check Here: Scholarship in India for Students
CCRT Scholarship Amount:
Shortlisted applicants for this scheme will get Rs. 3600 annually per month as a scholarship amount and actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) per year.
Mode To Pay:
Payment of Scholarship will be made in bank account of authorized parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly.
Want to Know? Benefits of Scholarship
- Students’ classification will be done through their appearance in Test/interview session which may be conducted at Regional level during the months of May-August, 2017.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests.
Keep An Eye On:
In the beginning, fellowship will be for two years at a time and it is renewable after every two years till the completion of the first university degree stage of education or up to the age of 20 years.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply For CCRT Scholarship?
- First of all, eligible and interested candidates have to visit official website of Centre for Cultural Resources and Training which is www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards “application form for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme” link moving at middle side of the home page.
- Read complete CCRT scholarship PDF and then download format of application, fill it with required information.
- After that, attach all relevant documents given below and required number of specimens of the latest work and send it to below mentioned address before the end date.
Read Here: How to Apply Scholarship
Document To Be Attached:
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Caste certificate.
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photograph
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075
Read Also: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Dates to Remember:
Last Date To Send Filled Application Form: 31st December 2017 (Tentative)
Contenders, you may go through above mentioned Official notice to know more about CCRT Scholarship 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses After 12th|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|