Centre for Cultural Resources and Training invites the Application Form of CCRT Scholarship for the candidates who are eligible for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship. Eligible candidates can apply for this opportunity by submitting the application form on or before the last date and get all details about Exam Date in the below section of this page. The candidates, who are planning to apply for CCRT Scholarship 2016 next year, are suggested to stay with us.
|Last date for submission of complete and duly filled application form||In the month of December(Tentative)|
This Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme is to provide scholarships to the students who have the talent in music, dance, drama, painting, sculpture and crafts. The student who comes in the age group of 10-14 year is eligible to apply for this scheme. For more details about CCRT Scholarship 2016 keep reading this page which is created for you by recruitmentresult.com.
CCRT Scholarship 2016-17 Reward
Total 620 scholarships will be awarded at national level.
- Out of 620, 100 scholarships are reserved for Tribal Culture
- 30 for children in the field of Creative Writing/ Literary Arts.
- 20 scholarships are reserved for Differently abled
Candidates who possess below stated norms may apply CCRT Scholarship:
- studying either in recognized schools or
- Belong to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships.
- Should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience (either with a Guru or in a institution) and certain level of proficiency in the relevant art form.
Candidates’ age must be in between 10 to 14 years i.e. (in middle 01.07.2001 and 30.06.2005 (both days inclusive).
Interview / exam are going to be organized by CCRT to select eligible candidates.
Amount of Scholarship
- Value of scholarship will be Rs. 3600 annually per month for those children who undergo their particular training at the station where they are pursuing their academic studies and in case it is a different town/ city Rs. 400 per month would be given.
- Actual fee paid for the particular training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be refund to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship indicated under (i) above, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- per year.
Payment of Scholarship
All payments of scholarship will be given to the parent/guardian of scholarship holders, who are going to be responsible to pay the approved tuition fee to the guru/teacher and send the duly stamped payment receipts.
In the beginning it will be for two years at a time and is renewable after every two years till the completion of the first university degree stage of education or up to the age of 20 years.
Apply Procedure of CCRT Scholarship:
- Candidates may apply by sending application form in prescribed format.
- Contenders are required to download the form from the official website of the organization that is www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- Fill an application form with all compulsory details, attach all relevant documents and required number of specimens of the latest work.
- Application form completed in all respect must be forward to the address displayed below:
Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: In the month of December (Tentative)
All of you are advised to check the official link for getting more details regarding CCRT Scholarship .We will shortly update this page with details of CCRT Scholarship 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On