Center for Cultural Resources and Training is going to provide the financial support in form of CCRT Scholarship to the well skilled aspirants whose financial condition is weak. Students can complete their higher studies with the help of CCRT Scholarship 2018.
Willing aspirants must fill CCRT Application form 2018-19 before the last date in order to apply for the Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme. Here on this page we are going to share complete details of CCRT Scholarship 2019 Scheme.
|Organization Name||Cultural Resources and Training|
|Announcement Type||CCRT Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply||Last Date of November 2018 (Tentative)|
What is the Amount Of CCRT Scholarship?
- Shortlisted students will get Rs.300/- per month as their scholarship amount. Hence the total amount received by candidates will be Rs.3600/-
- The fee paid for the particular Training to the Institution or to the Guru/Teacher is also reimbursed should be ceiling up to Rs. 9000/- per year.
You May Read This: How To Prepare For Scholarship
How will I get CCRT Scholarship Amount?
- We would like to inform applicants the scholarship amount will be provided in bank account of parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly.
- Parents/ Guardians will be accountable to pay the accepted tuition fee to the guru/teacher and send the properly stamped payment receipts signed by him and Guru/ teacher also.
CCRT Scholarship Reward:
Total 650 scholarships will be awarded for the year 2017-18 as per details given below:
|Category Wise||Total Fellowships|
|General & other Children||375|
|Children of Traditional Artist Family||125|
|Tribal Culture/(ST Children)||100|
|Differently Abled (Divyang) Children||20|
|children applying in the fields of Creative Writing/Literary Arts||30|
Contenders, who wish to establish their ability in cultural fields such as traditional forms of music, dance, drama, painting and literary arts etc, must have following criteria as described below:
- Must be studying either in school or Belong to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience and certain level of proficiency in the applicable art form.
Read Here: How to Get Scholarship
Candidates’ minimum age should be 10 years and maximum is 14 years that is (date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive)).
How To Get Application Form To apply?
Dear candidates, you may download application form through official web portal www.ccrtindia.gov.in or directly or collected free of cost personally/by post from any one of the following CCRT Offices:
|Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhifirstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|CCRT Regional Centre 3 B, Ambavgarh, Near Swaroop Sagar, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|CCRT Regional Centre, Opp, CM, Near Google Office, Madhapur to Kondapur, Main Road Madhapur, Hyderabad- email@example.com|
|CCRT Regional Centre 58, Juripar, Panjabari Road, Guwahati-781037, Assamfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Check Here: Scholarship in India for Students
CCRT Scholarship Amount:
Shortlisted applicants for this scheme will get Rs. 3600 annually per month as a scholarship amount and actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) per year.
Mode To Pay:
Payment of Scholarship will be made in bank account of authorized parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly.
Want to Know? Benefits of Scholarship
- Students’ classification will be done through their appearance in Test/interview session which may be conducted at Regional level during the months of May-August, 2018.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests.
Keep An Eye On:
In the beginning, fellowship will be for two years at a time and it is renewable after every two years till the completion of the first university degree stage of education or up to the age of 20 years.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply For CCRT Scholarship 2018-19?
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official website of Centre for Cultural Resources and Training which is www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- On the home page of web portal applicants should find the suitable link of Cultural Talent Search Scholarship 2018-19.
- Read complete CCRT scholarship PDF carefully and ensure the eligibility requirements.
- After that, you need to download format of application, fill it with required information.
- Then attach all relevant documents given below and required number of specimens of the latest work.
- At the end, applicants should send their applications at the below mentioned address before the Last date.
Read Here: How to Apply Scholarship
Document To Be Attached:
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Caste certificate.
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photograph
Get Here >>>> CCRT Application Form
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075
Read Also: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
CCRT 2018 Scholarship Important Documents:
|For Performing Arts|
A certificate from the Guru/teacher imparting training, clearly mentioning the details regarding the training received by them along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher as per the prescribed format in the application form.
|For Painting||Must attach Three (03) specimens of their latest work (either original or photograph) duly attested by their Guru/teacher along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher.|
|For Craft, Sculpture|
Attach three photographs of latest work, duly attested by their Guru/teacher along with the Bio-data of the Guru/teacher.
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
CCRT Scholarship 2019 Important Date
- Last Date for Submission of application form in CCRT: Last Week of November/ 2018 (Tentative).
- Selected or shortlisted students will be informed at the regional level in between: May to August 2019.
CCRT Scholarship Contact Details:
Address: 15-A, Sector – 7, Pappankalan,Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075
Telephone: (011) 25088638,25309300
Contenders, you may go through above mentioned Official notice to know more about CCRT Scholarship 2018 – 2019. For getting more details about scholarship, you can follow Official Link. Candidates are advised to regular visit on our web portal for getting latest information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get Free College Education||Counselling Schedule|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses After 12th|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||Top Universities in India|