Are you 10 to 14 Years Old and want to develop your talent in various cultural fields? If Yes, Get CCRT Scholarship as soon as possible and make your career brighter. This year, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training is going to provide maximum 650 Cultural Talent Search Scheme. Interested contenders may apply for CCRT Scholarship 2017 by submitting their Application Form before the 31st December 2016.
To submit Centre for Cultural Resources and Training Scholarship Form, candidates are suggested to follow below mentioned steps and send their filled application form on or before closing date. You may acquire whole information related to CCRT Scholarship Scheme from this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance…
|Organization Name||Cultural Resources and Training|
|Announcement Type||CCRT Scholarship|
|Last Date To Apply||31st December 2016|
CCRT Scholarship Reward:
Total 650 scholarships will be awarded for the year 2017-18 as per details given below:
|Category Wise||Total Fellowships|
|General & other Children||375|
|Children of Traditional Artist Family||125|
|Tribal Culture/(ST Children)||100|
|Differently Abled (Divyang) Children||20|
|children applying in the fields of Creative Writing/Literary Arts||30|
CCRT Scholarship Official Advertisement: Download From Here
Contenders, who wish to establish their ability in cultural fields such as traditional forms of music, dance, drama, painting and literary arts etc, must have following criteria as described below:
- Must be studying either in school or Belong to families practicing traditional, performing and other arts are selected for the scholarships.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience and certain level of proficiency in the applicable art form.
Check Here: Scholarship in India for Students
Candidates’ minimum age should be 10 years and maximum is 14 years that is (date of birth is in between July 1, 2003, and June 30, 2007 (both days inclusive)).
How To Get Application Form To apply?
Dear candidates, you may download application form through official web portal www.ccrtindia.gov.in or directly or collected free of cost personally/by post from any one of the following CCRT Offices:
|Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, 15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka, New Delhiemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|CCRT Regional Centre 3 B, Ambavgarh, Near Swaroop Sagar, Udaipur-313001, Rajasthanemail@example.com|
|CCRT Regional Centre, Opp, CM, Near Google Office, Madhapur to Kondapur, Main Road Madhapur, Hyderabad- firstname.lastname@example.org|
|CCRT Regional Centre 58, Juripar, Panjabari Road, Guwahati-781037, Assamemail@example.com|
You May Read This: How To Prepare For Scholarship
CCRT Scholarship Amount:
Shortlisted applicants for this scheme will get Rs. 3600 annually per month as a scholarship amount and actual fee paid for the specialized training to the Institution or to the guru/teacher shall be reimbursed to the scholarship holder in addition to the value of scholarship, subject to a ceiling of Rs.9000/- (Rupees Nine Thousand only) per year.
Mode To Pay:
Payment of Scholarship will be made in bank account of authorized parents/ guardian of scholarship holders by NEFT/ ECS/ RTGS directly.
Want to Know? Benefits of Scholarship
- Students’ classification will be done through their appearance in Test/interview session which may be conducted at Regional level during the months of May-August, 2017.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by post about the dates, timings and venue of the Interviews/Tests.
Keep An Eye On:
In the beginning, fellowship will be for two years at a time and it is renewable after every two years till the completion of the first university degree stage of education or up to the age of 20 years.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How To Apply For CCRT Scholarship:
- Eligible & interested, applicants may apply by submitting CCRT Scholarship Application form before the last date should be reached.
- For this, you may need to visit official website of Centre for Cultural Resources and Training which is www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- On homepage, hit on “Application Form for Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2017-18” link which is running at middle side which is running at middle side of web page.
- Now must read entire details and download format of application, fill it with required information.
- After that, attach all relevant documents and required number of specimens of the latest work and send it to below mentioned address before the end date.
Read Here: How to Apply Scholarship
Document To Be Attached:
- Address proof
- Identity proof
- Caste certificate.
- Parent’s Income Certificate
- Recent Passport Size photograph
To Director, Centre for Cultural Resources and Training
15 A, Sector-7, Dwarka,
New Delhi – 110 075
Read Also: Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad
Dates to Remember:
Last Date To Send Filled Application Form: 31st December 2016
Contenders, you may go through above mentioned Official notice to know more about CCRT Scholarship 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Entrance Exam in India||Education Loans for Students|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses After 12th|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|