Centre for Cultural Resources and Training, Government of India offers CCRT Scholarship for Young Artists in different Cultural Fields. Financially weak candidates can apply for CCRT Scholarship 2019 by filling application form before the last date.
Overview of CCRT Scholarship Scheme:
|Organization Name||Center For Cultural Resources And Training (CCRT)|
|Name of Scheme||Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme 2020|
|CCRT Scholarship Last Date||January 2020|
|Selection Process||Entrance Exam & Interview|
|CCRT Scholarship Exam Date||Released Soon|
CCRT Scholarship 2019
Number of CCRT Young Artist Scholarship:
There are 400 scholarships available for the current year.
CCRT Scholarship for Young Artists Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicant should not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years as on 01st April 2019.
- Applicants should have adequate general education to pursue their training effectively and must give evidence of their desire to make the pursuit of their training effectively.
- Applicant should have undergone a minimum of 5 years training with their Guru/Institutes.
- A Certificate to this effect duly signed by the present Guru/Institute and former Guru/Institute (if any) should be submitted along with the application
- The minimum qualification for Visual Arts is Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or equivalent.
Check Here: List Of Scholarships
CCRT Scheme Amount:
The value of scheme will be Rs 300 per month (Rs. 3600 annually) for those children who undergo their specialized training at the station where they are pursuing their academic studies.
Payment of CCRT Scholarship:
All payments shall be made to parent/guardian of scholarship holders, who shall be responsible to pay the approved tuition fee to guru/teacher and send the duly stamped payment receipts.
Check Now: List of Fake Universities
Mode of Selection:
- Based on academics marks and family income of parents
- The children appearing for Interviews/Tests for award of new scheme will be assessed/evaluated on the scale of 1 (one) to 10 (ten) marks.
Way to Fill CCRT Scholarship Online Application Form:
- Visit the official website that is ccrtindia.gov.in
- Hit “Scheme for Scholarships to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Field 2019” link.
- Follow “Registration” option and hit the link if you are a new user.
- Now applicants will get registration ID on a new page.
- Hit continue button and a Login page will be visible to you.
- Afterwards enter your registration ID no. and date of birth
- Then you need to select login button.
- Existing candidates can login by entering User Name & Password.
- Fill CCRT Scholarship Application Form with all necessary details.
- Upload required documents along with CCRT Online Form.
- Then press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of CCRT Scholarship Form for future use.
Press Here for: CCRT Official Website
- In case of any query related to eligibility, etc., contact Director, CCRT, through email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number 011-25309395/ 25309338 and Section Officer, S & F Section at phone no. 011- 24642157 and email@example.com
CCRT Scholarship Application Dates:
|Application Starting Date||December 2019|
|Closing of Application||January 2020|
|Exam & Interview Dates||Updating Soon|
CCRT Scholarship 2019:
The Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme aims at providing facilities to outstanding young children (10-14 years) to develop their talents in various artistic fields such as Indian Classical music, Indian Classical dance, Visual Arts & Folks, Traditional and Indigenous Arts and Light Classical Music etc.
Apply Online Link will be activated soon. Candidates can fill CCRT Registration Form till January 2020. Awarded under the Scheme is initially for two years. Consequent upon his/her selection, the Scholar will be required to undergo a rigorous training in the designated field
An Expert-Committee comprising experts in different fields duly constituted by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India, would interview all the shortlisted applicants on the basis of their applications and proposed program of training to select the most meritorious among them. The awardees will submit six-monthly progress reports.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How to Get Scholarship||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exam||Scholarships in India|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||UGC Approved University List|