C-DAC Kolkata Recruitment
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing has entitled an advertisement for C-DAC Kolkata Recruitment 2016. Application forms are invited for skilled and hard working aspirants those who are willing to fill up 12 vacancies for Admin Officer Posts. Applicants can apply against C-DAC Jobs by forwarding online application form on or before last date that is 9th November 2016. Those who are waiting to apply for C-DAC Kolkata Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year are requested to stay tuned with this portal as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of conducting body||Centre for Development of Advanced Computing|
|No. of posts||12|
|Last Date to fill online application||09th November, 2016|
Candidates who fulfill the requisite eligibility for the stated posts can apply for C-DAC career and must send their completely filled applications on or before the scheduled date which are clearly customized below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. You just go through this page for complete information.
C-DAC Kolkata Recruitment
Post Name & Salary Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay-Scale|
|Senior HRD Officer||2||Rs. 15600 – 39100, GP 6600|
|Senior Finance Officer||2||Rs. 15600 – 39100, GP 6600|
|Senior Admin Officer||2||Rs. 15600 – 39100, GP 6600|
|Senior Legal Officer||1||Rs. 15600 – 39100, GP 6600|
|Finance cum Admin Officer||2||Rs. 15600 – 39100, GP 5400|
|Admin Officer||1||Rs. 15600 – 39100, GP 5400|
|Personal Assistant||1||Rs. 9300 – 34800, GP 4200|
|Finance Executive||1||Rs. 9300 – 34800, GP 4600|
Qualification & Experience Needed:
- Contender must complete his/ her qualifications with regular courses from AICTE/UGC approved or recognized University/Deemed University/ any Institutes.
- Bachelor’s degree or courses should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification only that will be considered.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
Aspirant applying for the Jobs in C-DAC, can have maximum age upto 60 years. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per rules given below –
- Those who are from reserved category like (SC/ST/OBC)/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Employees from government department will be eligible for age relaxation by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
Mode of Selection:
Selection for C-DAC Kolkata Recruitment will be made by the management on the basis of qualification / experience as well as candidate’s performance in following step as given below…
- Written test/ Skill test/ Group discussions
Are You Searching Preparation Material? Get Here:
- Applicants applying for vacancies in C-DAC have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/- which is non-refundable.
- No fees applicable for the candidates belong to SC/ST category.
- Female applier is also exempted from application fee.
How to deposit fees?
- Mode to deposit an application fee is through online payment by using debit/credit cards or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- Payment done by other mode like cheque, DD or cash will not be accepted.
Way to fill online application for C-DAC Vacancies?
- Candidates are firstly required to log on to the official website of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, which is www.cdac.in
- Hit on “Careers” tab available at the menu bar of home page.
- Select the “Current Job Opportunities” and then Current opening will show the recruitment notification.
- Press on “C-DAC Invites Applications for Group A and Group B Non-Technical Posts (ADVT: No: CORP/GrA&B NonTech/02/2016)” for which you are applying.
- This will open the advertisement read it carefully.
- Now, go for “Apply Online” Application Form on your computer screen.
- Fill the details carefully in the form and upload your passport size photograph and signature in the proper format.
- Upload scanned educational documents supported with mark sheets for age proof, experience certificate, caste certificate if it is mentioned.
- Applicants need to make payment of application fee in proper mode as mentioned above.
- After the successful completion, submit the form by pressing “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
- Take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
Must Know About: Procedure To Fill Online Application Form
Last Dates of Online registration of Application is on or before 9th November, 2016 (upto 1800 hrs).
Individuals can check this Official Link for more details related to C-DAC Kolkata Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can bookmark this page pressing Ctrl+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|