Centre for Development of Imaging Technology, Thiruvananthapuram has released vacancy advertisement titled as CDIT Recruitment. The organization is looking for young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (AE), Technical Assistant (TA), PHP Programmer, Drupal Developers and Android Developers. Those candidates who are seeking for career jobs in Centre for Development of Imaging Technology they must apply for the vacant posts through online mode. Candidates can scroll down this page to know more about CDIT Recruitment 2018.
Key contents of this page:
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology, Thiruvananthapuram is inviting online applications from eligible and result oriented candidates to appoint them at the vacant posts. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the organization to fill and submit online application form before the last date that is 27/11/2017. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates can go through below section of this page to get more details of CDIT Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Post name||Assistant Engineer (AE), Technical Assistant (TA), and others|
Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Post name||Number of posts||Qualification Requirement|
|Assistant Engineer (AE)||01||1. B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
2. Two years’ experience in supervision work in building
|Technical Assistant (TA)||01||1. 3 Year Diploma in Civil Engg. With 60 % marks.|
2. Two years’ experience in building construction work.
|PHP Programmer||04||B.Tech in Computer Science/IT / MCA/M.Sc Computer Science/M.Sc (IT) or equivalent|
|Drupal Developers||01||Degree in any discipline|
|Android Developers||02||B.Tech in Computer Science/IT / MCA/M.Sc Computer Science/ M.Sc (IT) or equivalent|
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age of the candidates applying for CDIT Jobs shall be as per the norms of the Centre for Development of Imaging Technology. Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India.
Candidates who get selected for CDIT 2018 Recruitment shall be able to receive impressive amount of salary along with the perks and allowances offered by the managing authorities of the organization.
Selection of candidates for Centre for Development of Imaging Technology 2018 Recruitment shall be based on their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Candidates have to perform their best for final selection.
For Best Preparation Tips Of exam/interview, must go through these articles
Steps to apply for CDIT Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Centre for Development of Imaging Technology that is www.cdit.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Downloads section in left panel of the home page
- Now on reaching new page hit Recruitment tab under drop down list of Downloads section
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, just choose the suitable link for the post you wish to apply for and hit “Project Staff Required” link
- Now on reaching new page just go through CDIT Recruitment Advertisement and ensure your eligibility
- If you found yourself eligible then go back to previous page and hit Application form can be downloaded – PDF” link available at the below of that page
- After that fill the required details and also upload scanned copy of qualification, experience, caste proof along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then take preview of the details mentioned in application form
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Apply Now>> CDIT Recruitment
Get Here>> CDIT Recruitment Notification
Last date for online submission of application: 27/11/2017
Candidates can get rest details of CDIT Recruitment 2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidates can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in their mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|