CDIT Recruitment 2019
CDIT Recruitment 2019 Procedure for REGISTRAR Posts has been started!! Candidates having required criteria can apply for CDIT Thiruvananthapuram REGISTRAR Jobs Advertisement by submitting their online form till the last date which is 27-02-2019 by going through this page.
|CDIT Thiruvananthapuram REGISTRAR Recruitment 2019||Press Here|
|Functions and Responsibilities of the post of Registrar||Press Here|
|CDIT REGISTRAR Application Form||Press Here|
|CDIT Notification Official Link||Press Here|
|CDIT Official Portal||Press Here|
CDIT Thiruvananthapuram REGISTRAR Vacancy Overview
- Name of the Organization: Centre for Development of Imaging Technology, Thiruvananthapuram (CDIT)
- Name of the Posts: REGISTRAR
- Last Date To send CDIT Application Form: 27-02-2019
- Official Website: cdit.org
- Application Process: Apply Online
Q1. Do you Know about the Available CDIT Vacancy?
Q2. Which Qualification Is required to apply For CDIT Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2019?
- B.Tech (with 60% marks) or equivalent with 12-15 years, OR M.Tech or equivalent with 10-15 years, R&D/teaching or professional experience in a reputed organisation or institute.
- Total professional experience should include at least 5 years’ experience in planning, project supervision and administration of scientific or other projects.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q3. What Is The Requisite Age To apply For CDIT Registrar Jobs?
Not more than 50 years, on the last date of application.
Q4. What Is CDIT Recruitment Procedure?
Q5. What Is The Given Salary To The Selected Candidates For CDIT Vacancy Notification?
37400-67000 + GP 8900 (pre-revised scale as per CSIR norms) (Total expected emoluments at the minimum of the revised scale, as per 7th Central pay revision will be Rs.1,46,399/-)
Get Here: Free Job Updates
Q6. What Is The Procedure For CDIT Recruitment 2019 Apply Online?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is cdit.org
- Go through “Careers” link available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Hit on “Notifications” link under the drop down list.
- Press the link of “Notifications” presented in front of “Application invited for the post of Registrar”.
- Read the complete CDIT Careers Advertisement and eligible candidates have to go through “Apply Online” link.
- Enter asked details in CDIT Online Application Form and upload documents if required.
- Recheck CDIT Online Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of the form for future reference.
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Recruitment
Centre for Development of Imaging Technology, Thiruvananthapuram has released vacancy advertisement titled as CDIT Recruitment. The organization is looking for young and talented candidates to fill the vacant posts of registrar.
Those candidates who are seeking for career jobs in Centre for Development of Imaging Technology must apply for the vacant posts through online mode. Candidates can check complete details about CDIT Recruitment 2019 from here.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Candidates can grab complete details regarding CDIT Recruitment 2019 by going through this page. Apart from it, you may be in touch with us also for future updates by subscribing our free email service.
Latest Recruitment On 11-02-2019:
- OUAT Recruitment 2019 – Walkin Date: 15-02-2019, 16-02-2019 & 19-02-2019
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 – Walk In Date: 01-03-2019 & 07-03-2019
- AMU Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 15-02-2019, 16-02-2019 & 18-02-2019
- Lakshadweep Administration Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 28-02-2019
- HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Last Date: 11-02-2019, 18-02-2019, 05-03-2019, 25-03-2019, 23-04-2019