Grab job in Kerala!!! Centre for Development of Imaging Technology has unfolded an employment advertisement titled as CDIT Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited by the department from proficient and result- oriented job hunters for filling up 52 vacant positions of System Officer/Assistant & Other. Candidates who have required qualification as given below are eligible to apply for CDIT Jobs through offline process. Job seekers are requested to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for CDIT Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of Centre||Centre for Development of Imaging Technology|
|Total No. of Vacancies||52|
|Closing Date Of Receipt Of Application||10th Nov. 2016|
Willing aspirants who are looking for these job openings and wish to get recruited against the aforesaid posts may apply by filling application form in accurate manner. Keen job hunters need to submit their application form on before the last date that is 10th Nov. 2016. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has mentioned the detailed facts on this page about Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Recruitment.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Software Programmer (Python)||01|
|Senior System Officer (for High Court)||01|
- Applicants must possess Degree of Graduate/ Post- Graduate/ Diploma/ B.Tech/ M.Tech or its equivalent degree from recognized University/ Institutions.
- Appliers must have relevant years of experience in related field (if necessary).
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations of age:
Appliers must meet age- criteria according to the posts. The relaxation in age will also be provided to reserved category aspirants as per the norms of organization.
Mode of Assortment for CDIT Vacancy:
- Appointment of applicants for jobs will be done on the basis of presentation level in written test/ personal Interview which will be taken by the expert committee of reputed organization.
- No Travelling and other allowances will be provided to applicants for attending the test/ Interview.
Grab Below Provided Links To Clear Test/Interview Round:
Steps to Apply for CDIT Careers:
Candidates who are going to apply for these vacancies can follow the below stated instructions to apply against Centre for Development of Imaging Technology Recruitment.
- Desirous candidates need to visit the official web portal of Centre for Development of Imaging Technology that is www.cdit.org
- Then go to ‘What’s New” section presented on home page.
- Now go to ‘Project Staffs Required’ and hit on according to the post for which you want to apply to read all the information.
- After reading complete details hit on ‘Application Form’ link from previous page and download the application format.
- Take a print out of it and fill the application form with all your personal and qualification details.
- Paste a recent photograph of yours in space provided.
- Attach all the photocopies of relevant documents/ testimonials at the following address which is mentioned below.
To Registrar, C‐DIT,
Chithranjali Hills, Thiruvallam.P O,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala ‐ 695 027
Get Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Last date to submit application form: 10th Nov. 2016
Candidates need to check Official Link to get complete details related to CDIT Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time directly on your timeline.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|