UPSC CDS Notification
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CDS Notification 2016 exam notification. UPSC is going to conduct Combined Defense Services (CDS II) examination for recruiting candidates into the Indian Defence Forces. Candidates who wish to join the Indian armed forces like Army, Navy and Air force may apply by filling Application Form through online mode latest by last dates given below. Candidates who are planning to apply For UPSC CDS 2017 next year, they are suggested to stay with us.
Candidates going to apply for the UPSC CDS II 2016 exam can get more details related to Exam date, Application Form, Eligibility, applying process and so on here on this page of recruitmentresult.com. UPSC CDS II exam will be held on 23rd October 2016, so all the eligible aspirants are advised to fill CDS 2016 Application Form before the closing date of registration.
UPSC CDS Notification
Details of UPSC CDS 2016 Notification:
|S.No.||Course Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||150|
|2||Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||45|
|3||Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|4||Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai- 106th SSC Course||175|
|5||Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 20th SSC Women Course||11|
|Indian Military Academy and Officer’s Training Academy||Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute.|
|Naval Academy||B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics as subjects or a Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) from approved University or Institute.|
|Air Force Academy||Bachelor’s degree and Class 12 passed with Physics and Mathematics as subjects. If they did not have Physics and Mathematics in Class 12, but have an engineering degree, they are eligible to apply.|
You May Also Check:-
CDS Application Fees:
- General and OBC category will have to pay Rs 200/- as Application Fees. All candidates except female / SC/ ST have been exempted from payment of fees.
- Fees can be paid either online or offline. Candidates opting for offline method will have to pay their Fees to the SBI and its Associate branch by depositing cash.
- The applicants opting for online method can use the Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode for paying the Application Fees.
|For Indian Military Academy (IMA)||Unmarried male applicants born not earlier than 02nd July 1993 and not later than 1st July 1998 only are eligible|
|For Indian Naval Academy (INA)|
|For Air Force Academy (AFA)||20 to 24 years as on 01st July 2017 i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July 1993 and not later than 01 July 1997 (Upper age limit for applicants holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable upto 26 yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 02nd July 1991 and not later than 01st July 1997) only are eligible|
|For Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men)||Male candidates (married or unmarried) born not earlier than 02nd July 1992 and not later than 01st July 1998 only are eligible|
|For Officer Training Academy (SSC Women Non-Technical Course)||Unmarried Women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorces (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible|
Check This Useful Section oF UPSC CDS
Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of written exam going to be held on the date as specified below. Then shortlisted candidates will be called for the SSB interview. Candidates should also be physically fit as per the physical standards for admission to the Combined Defence Services Examination.
Read Here:-SSB Interview Tips
Written Examination Scheme
CDS (I & II) 2016 Written Exam Pattern for IMA, INA and AFA
|1||Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
CDS (I & II) 2016 Written Exam Pattern for OTA
|1||General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
Check below Given Preparation Tips:-
Procedure to Fill UPSC CDS Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit official site of Union Public Service Commission that is www.upsconline.nic.in
- On home page of official site select & hit “Online application for various examinations of UPSC” link”
- Press the link of ‘Part II registration in front of Combined Defence Services Examination (II)’
- Now enter your Registration-Id / Registration number and date of birth and submit it.
- Then, fill “Part – II Registration” form with all your Personal Details, Educational Qualification, and Address, etc
- You must follow all the steps and complete online filling application form process with entering correct details.
- After that press on ‘Save’ button and verify all the details you have enter. After ensuring all the details are entered correct, press on ‘continue’ button.
- Upload your passport size photograph & scanned copy of your signature. Now make the payment of application fee.
- Hit the ‘submit’ tab to end up the process
- Take print out of application form for future reference.
You May Read This:- How to Fill Online Application Form
Dates to Remember:
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Online applications can be filled from||16th July 2016|
|Last Date for online registration||12th August 2016|
|Examination date||23rd October 2016|
For more details you may go through Official Link, given below. We are shortly providing updated details in concern to UPSC CDS 2016-2017, so stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
- To Get More Information:- Download PDF
- To Directly Apply Online:- Hit Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|UPSC CDS 1 Result||UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Exam Pattern||UPSC Entrance Exam|