CDS 2015 Online Application
Union Public Service commission has invited the online application related to CDS 2015. Those candidates who want to appear in UPSC Combined Defense Services Examination (I) they may apply online for the 464 posts through this page.
|Name of Examination||Combined Defense Services Examination (I)|
|Exam date||15th Feb 2015|
Futuristic applicants who are eligible for the exam they must submit CDS Application Form 2015 in correct manner before the last date. UPSC will conduct Combined Defense Services Examination I on 15th Feb 2015.
Rest of the information about CDS online notification such as qualification, selection, no. of vacancies, how to apply are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Courses and Approximate Number of Vacancies:
|Course Name||No. of vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy||200|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Men)||175|
|Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Women)||12|
Applicants who are going to apply they should have possessed degree in the relevant discipline from any recognized university or Institute.
- Age of the applicants should be liable in between minimum 18 to maximum 23 years.
- There is also upper Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 200 in any of the branch of SBI. There is no fee for SC/ST/ Females applicants.
Selection of the talented contenders will be done though Written Exam followed by SSB Interview.
Procedure to Apply:
- Interested candidates who are eligible, they must apply through online mode.
- First of all visit the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After opening the home page go for the Online application for various examination link
- Here the link of the Part I and Part I registration process wil become visible
- Complete the Part I registration system and upload the scanned photo and signature
- After that make the payment of the application fee through the proper manner
- Then again visit the website and go for the Part I registration system
- Enter the Bank Transaction ID number and other details and go for the final submit option
- Candidates should take the hard copy of the dully filled application for further use.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply: 05th Dec 2014
- Exam Date: 15th Feb 2015
Note: Check Official Notification to collect more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On