UPSC CDS 2015
Competitors who are preparing themselves for UPSC CDS 2 exam for session 2015-2016 and eager to know about UPSC CDS 2015 then no need to search any more as this page is made to cater you entire info about UPSC CDS 2 notification. Union Public Service Commission invites UPSC Online Application Form for Combined Defense Services Examination II and for this session, last date to apply online is 14th August 2015.
|Name Of Examination||Combined Defense Services Examination II|
|Closing Date Of Apply Online||14th August 2015|
So, eligible and willing contenders who have decided their career in government sector must submit their application till last date. UPSC CDS 2 Exam will be held on date, 1st November 2015.
Before applying for UPSC CDS 2015 you must have its entire information in concern to Education Qualification, Age Limitation, Application Fee, Selection Process, Procedure to Apply etc, so to get all these info in details keep visiting continue on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants, who are interested and want to take advantage of this opportunity, should have possessed degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university or Institute.
- Contender’s age limit should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years.
- Age relaxation in upper age limit is available as per government norms.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Combined Defense Services Examination II must have to pay Rs. 200 as application fee in any branch of SBI.
- There is no fee for those applicants who belong to SC/ST/ Females category.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of talented contenders will be done on the basis of Written Exam followed by SSB Interview, which will be conducting by the authority of Union Public Service Commission.
Procedure to Apply For UPSC CDS 2015:
- Interested candidates who are eligible, they must apply through online mode.
- First of all visit the official website that is www.upsconline.nic.in.
- After opening the home page go on “Online application for various examinations…..” link.
- Here the link of Part I and Part II registration process will become visible.
- Complete Part I registration system and upload scanned photo and signature.
- After that make payment of application fee through proper manner.
- Then again visit official website and proceed to Part II registration system.
- Enter Bank Transaction ID number and other details and submit it.
- Candidates should take hard copy of dully filled application and keep it safely for further use.
|Last Date Of Apply Online||14th August 2015|
|Date Of Examination||1st November 2015|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CDS Exam Question Paper||CDS Exam Syllabus|
|CDS Books / Study Material||CDS Coaching Centers|
|CDS Admit Card 2015||CDS Answer Key|
Note: check Official Link, to obtain further details related to UPSC CDS 2015.