UPSC CDS 2014
Union Public Service commission has announced a notification as UPSC CDS 2014 for those candidates who want to appear in UPSC CDS Examination-II. Online application must submit lasted by 18.08.2014.
Talented applicants who are eligible for the exam they must submit UPSC CDS Application Form 2014 in correct manner. UPSC will conduct Combined Defense Services Examination 2 on 26-10-2014.
Rest of the information about UPSC CDS online notification 2014 such as qualification, selection, no. of vacancies, how to apply are well framed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of Examination:
Combined Defense Services Examination (II)
|Course Name||No. of vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy||200|
|Indian Naval Academy||45|
|Air Force Academy||32|
|Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Men)||175|
|Officers Training Academy(SSC Course for Women)||12|
Applicants who are going to apply they must possess degree from any recognized university.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 23 years in age.
- There is Age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
Selection of the talented contenders will be done though Written Exam followed by SSB Interview.
An amount of Rs. 200 needs to pay by candidates as application fee in any branch of SBI. There is no fee for SC/ST/ Females.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who are eligible, they must apply through online mode.
- Visit the official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Fill the online application form in correct manner.
- Upload require documents and submit it within given time.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply : 18-08-2014
- UPSC CDS 2 exam date: 26-10-2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CDS Exam Syllabus||CDS Exam Question Paper|
|Are You Applying for UPSC CDS Exam||Latest UPSC Notifications|
|Strategy for UPSC Pre Examination||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Online Application Status||UPSC Calendar|
Note: Check Official Notification to collect more details.