Download CEED Syllabus to plan your studies for CEED exam. Common Entrance Examination for Design is a national level online examination organized by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. Aspirants who have applied for admission to M.Des and Ph.D programmes in design field may view CEED exam syllabus which is available here to download. CEED 2018 will be conducted on Saturday, January 20, 2018 from 10:00 – 13:00 hours. To score good marks in paper, you may prepare your studies as per latest topics added in syllabus. The main purpose of organizing Common Entrance Exam for Design is to assess the candidate’s aptitude for design consisting logical reasoning, creativity, communication & others. Contenders may download CEED Syllabus 2018 by visiting iitb.ac.in in PDF form.
Over-view of page:
Common Entrance Examination for Design consists of two parts, Part A and Part B. It is mandatory to attempt questions from both the parts. Part A will be conducted from 10:00 to 11:00 hours followed by Part B from 11:00 to 13:00 hours. On the basis of score obtained in this exam, you may apply for admission to M.Des courses in IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIT Kanpur and in many other institutions. Keen aspirants may download latest CEED syllabus 2018, exam pattern by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
CEED Syllabus 2018
Syllabus for CEED for Part A:
|Topics||Details of CEED 2018 syllabus|
|Visualization and spatial ability|
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to testthe understanding of transformation Manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships added in CEED Syllabus
|Environmental and social awareness|
|Analytical and logical reasoning|
|Language and creativity|
|Design thinking and problem solving|
|Observation and design sensitivity|
Check Here Updated: CEED Question Papers
CEED 2018 Syllabus For Part B:
|Topics||Details to be included in CEED 2018 syllabus|
Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality Composition, proportion, perspective, and shading in CEED Syllabus.
|Creativity||Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.|
|Communication skills||Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals in CEED Syllabus|
|Analytical and problem solving skills|
Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials Process and their appropriate 12 use in design, originality of solutions, ability to create characters, plots and stories, etc
Must Read: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
CEED Exam Pattern
Number of papers:
- CEED is conducted in two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B.
- Part B tests the candidate designing and drawing skills
Mode of Examination:
- Part-A is a computer based test (CBT) while part-B is the paper based test.
- For Part-B, students have to write the answer in the answer book offered by examiner.
Language of Question Paper:
Language of question paper will be English only.
Check Now: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Number of Questions:
- There will be total 50 questions in Part-A.
- Part-A consists 3 sections.
- Section-1 comprise of 5 questions, Section-2 will contain 10 questions and the remaining 35 question are asked in Section-3.
- Only Part II score will be counted for the final merit list to qualify the CEED 2018.
Type of Questions:
- Part A contains objective type questions (MCQ, Multiple Select Questions and Numerical Answer Questions)
Time duration of Part-A is of 1 hour while it is 2 hours for Part-B.
2 marks will be awarded to each correct answer.
Read Here: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
- There is a negative marking for Part-A.
- 6 mark be deducted in first and third sections of part-A.
- CEED exam is conducted for admission to Master of Design programmes in the IITs.
- This exam is a common aptitude test conducted in two parts. Applicants who possess bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma are eligible to apply.
To know other relevant details about CEED Syllabus 2018, you may follow its Official Link. Contenders are advised to remain in touch with us for getting latest updates about syllabus, admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CEED Online Application||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Prepare For Online Exam|