Contenders who are going to appear for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) and looking for CEED Syllabus than you are at correct place. From here candidates can check and download CEED Exam Pattern & CEED Syllabus online in pdf format and may start your preparation accordingly.
Applicants may obtain the detailed information about Part I and Part II CEED Syllabus 2017 from the beneath section of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants who will participate for CEED exam they are required to understand the syllabus and exam pattern so that they can do better preparation. So for your help and guidance here we are to providing you CEED Syllabus 2017, CEED Exam Pattern etc. Candidates can also download the PDF to get entire information about CEED examination
This test will be conducted in two parts, I and II and all candidates have to appear for both parts:
Topics Covered in Part I:
Only those candidates will be able to attend the Part II who has been qualified in this part. It is based on the objective type questions on the basis of following topics:
- General Knowledge
- Expect and Unexpected
- Knowledge on Indian History, temples, architecture and geography
- Learn to identify correct perspectives, art forms and sectional projection.
Check This- How to Prepare GK for exam
Topics Covered in Part II:
In this part Examiner will check the drawing ability and design problem solving of the candidates as describe below:
- Color Theory
- Communication Skills
- Creative Writing skills
- Design Concept
- Drawing abilities and skills
- How to develop Characters
- Light and Shadow
- Logical Reasoning
- Logo Designing
- Problem Identification and deign problem Solving
- Product designing
- Scale and proportion
Read This- How to prepare Logical Reasoning for exam
- CEED exam is conducted for admission to Master of Design programmes in the IITs.
- This exam is a common aptitude test conducted in two parts. Applicants who possess bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma are eligible to apply.
You Can Check Here: CEED Question Papers
CEED Exam Pattern
- Part I is a screening test.
- Part II of this exam will be estimated only for those competitors who will be short listed in the Part-I.
- Only Part II score will be counted for the final merit list to qualify the CEED 2017.
|Sr. No.||Part||Type of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Part I||Multiple Choice Type||1 hour|
|2.||Part II||Design And Hand Drawing Type Questions||2 hour|
Candidates are advised to remain in touch with us for getting most recent information about Common Entrance Exam of Design. Applicants may also follow us Facebook and Google+.
For more relevant details you are required to go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CEED Online Application||CEED Results|
|CEED Admit Card||Entrance Exams In India|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|How To Develop Powerful Concentration||Tips to Reaching Your Full Potential|