CEED Syllabus 2019
Common Entrance Examination for Design 2019 is going to be conducted on 01-01-2019. Applicants who are going to participate in the exam must check CEED Syllabus 2019 and CEED Exam Pattern to get familiarized with each and every topic and sub topics of exam
IIT Bombay is responsible for conducting CEED exam on behalf of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India to access the ability of participants for design consisting logical reasoning, creativity, communication etc for admission to M.Des and Ph.D programmes in design field
Download iitb.ac.in CEED Syllabus 2019 PDF Online
Candidates who are looking for complete CEED Exam Syllabus may download in PDF format through online mode. One can also check latest updated Common Entrance Exam for Design syllabus from below stated page
Keen aspirants may download latest CEED syllabus 2019, exam pattern by going through this page well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com
CEED 2019 Imp Dates
|Opening of online application form||2nd week of October 2019|
|Closing of application fee||2nd week of November 2019|
|Availability of admit card||1st week of January 2019|
|Releasing of answer key||1st week of February 2019|
|Declaration of result /score card||1st week of March 2019|
Syllabus for CEED for Part A:
|Topics||Details of CEED 2019 syllabus|
|Visualization and spatial ability|
Pictorial and diagrammatic questions to testthe understanding of transformation Manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships added in CEED Syllabus
|Environmental and social awareness|
|Analytical and logical reasoning|
|Language and creativity|
|Design thinking and problem solving|
|Observation and design sensitivity|
Check Here Updated: CEED Question Papers
CEED 2019 Syllabus For Part B:
|Topics||Details to be included in CEED 2019 syllabus|
Ability to draw products, people or scenes in proportion with good line quality Composition, proportion, perspective, and shading in CEED Syllabus.
|Creativity||Ability to think out of the box and come up with unique as well as diverse solutions.|
|Communication skills||Ability to communicate concepts and ideas clearly with the help of text and visuals in CEED Syllabus|
|Analytical and problem solving skills|
Ability to understand the user and the context, knowledge of properties of materials Process and their appropriate 12 use in design, originality of solutions, ability to create characters, plots and stories, etc
Must Read: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
CEED Exam Pattern
Number of papers:
- CEED is conducted in two parts i.e. Part-A and Part-B.
- Part B tests the candidate designing and drawing skills
Mode of Examination:
- Part-A is a computer based test (CBT) while part-B is the paper based test.
- For Part-B, students have to write the answer in the answer book offered by examiner.
Language of Question Paper:
Language of question paper will be English only.
Check Now: Common Mistakes You Make in Tests
Number of Questions:
- There will be total 50 questions in Part-A.
- Part-A consists 3 sections.
- Section-1 comprise of 5 questions, Section-2 will contain 10 questions and the remaining 35 question are asked in Section-3.
- Only Part II score will be counted for the final merit list to qualify the CEED 2019.
Type of Questions:
- Part A contains objective type questions (MCQ, Multiple Select Questions and Numerical Answer Questions)
Time duration of Part-A is of 1 hour while it is 2 hours for Part-B.
2 marks will be awarded to each correct answer.
Read Here: Negative Marking in Entrance Exam
- There is a negative marking for Part-A.
- 6 mark be deducted in first and third sections of part-A.
- CEED exam is conducted for admission to Master of Design programmes in the IITs.
- This exam is a common aptitude test conducted in two parts. Applicants who possess bachelor’s degree or relevant diploma are eligible to apply.
To know other relevant details about CEED Syllabus 2019, you may follow its Official Link. Contenders are advised to remain in touch with us for getting latest updates about syllabus, admit card etc.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CEED Online Application||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Prepare For Online Exam|