Central Bank of India Result
Central Bank of India has released Central Bank of India Result for the candidates who had appeared in the examination for the post of Credit Officer/Risk Manager. This organization was conducted written exam on 04-11-2016. Candidates who had qualified this written had been shortlisted for the interview round which was scheduled on 11-01-2017. All those who have cleared the both the rounds now eligible to appear for the further process that is Documents Verification which will be held on 29/05/2017. Participants may download Central Bank of India Result 2017, through online mode by following the steps as tailored below.
Short look of this Page
Bank conducts this exam to assign 61 vacant positions of Credit Officer as well as Risk Manager. You can download Central Bank of India Exam Results from here. Result has been published by the bank on its official website so, participants who are keenly waiting for their outcome can check it by following the below given instructions or by accessing the direct official link visible at last of this page. For further information you need to go through this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Guidelines to Download Central Bank of India Result:
On this page we’ve added some guidelines to check Central Bank of India Exam Result, please have a look…
- You have to visit official website of bank that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- After that from home page hit on ‘career with us’ section that is visible at the top in menu bar.
- After that you need to follow “New Recruitment” tab which is available on the left of the new page.
- Then from various links, aspirants need to follow “Notification of Reporting- Recruitment of Credit Officers – 2017-18” link.
- Now hit on “Press Here for the detail List and forms” link and then choose suitable option.
- Then your final outcome of examination will be displayed on your computer screen in PDF Form.
- You need to read all details carefully and check your roll number with complete concentration.
- Lastly save it on desktop and download the final score card of Central Bank of India Exam and get print out of it for future reference.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Central Bank of India Result
Do you know?
Central Bank of India was the first Indian commercial bank that was completely owned and managed by Indians which was established in 1911. Central Bank of India is also called as CBI and it is government owned bank of India. During the past 104 years of history the Bank has weathered many storms and faced many challenges. The main vision of this bank is to come out as a strong, energetic and pro-active Financial Super Market.
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Banking Sector
Have you given Credit Officer/Risk Manager exam?
On 4th Nov. 2016, this bank conducted the examination for selection of stated positions. At this time, candidates who had participated are keenly checking for their exam Score Cards 2016. The Written Test was organized by the bank in different centers and locations of India. Organization’s motive of organizing recruitment exam is to hire result oriented and skilled contenders to fill up 61 vacant posts namely Credit Officer/Risk Manager.
Grab Now: Latest 15000 Jobs In Government Sector
Appliers, who qualify these examination with good marks may get chance to work with reputed organization. Every year, huge number of aspirants appeared for employment exam but only few of them get selected and get good marks by checking Central Bank of India outcome.
Some Instructions that need to be follow for Document Verification Process:
- All those contenders who got successful in clearing this exam/ interview are eligible to appear for the further process that is documents verification.
- Verification of documents will be schedule on 29/05/2017 at the venue that is mentioned below.
- Applicants need to bring all the essential documents/ certificates in support to education qualification, age, date of birth, category and no objection certificate. Final appointment will be done if applier will fulfill to display all essential documents.
- At the time of Document Verification, candidates need to reach before the 30 minutes.
Get Central Bank Of India Result: From Here
Sorabjiee Pochkhanwala Banker’s Training College (SPBTC),
Near Cooper Hospital,
Juhu Vile Parle (West), Mumbai-400056
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Mumbai
Documents Verification will be on: 29/05/2017
Remember Important Note:
Willing aspirants may visit this Official Link to get your Central Bank of India Result 2017. You may stay tuned with us and get updated info regarding Central Bank of India. You can also join us on Facebook and Google plus. If you have any query or any type of suggestion then post your views through comment box provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Central Bank of India Admit Card||Central Bank of India Recruitment|
|Central Bank Of India Salaries||Central Bank of India Syllabus|
|Bank Placement Paper||Bank Exam Pattern|
|Career in Banking Sector||Bank Preparation Material/Books|