Central Bank of India Result
Central Bank of India Result has been released on the official website. So those who have appeared for the written examination can now check their Clerks (Phase-I) result by following the below provided steps. Keen candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Central Bank of India Clerk (SWO-A in Clerical Cadre) Merit List can tap to direct link provided below. You can also check Central bank of India exam results through this page. Go to below section of this page to acquire more relevant details regarding Central Bank of India Result 2017.
This page includes:
Central Bank of India has notified the job seekers about the vacant post of Clerks and for this notification candidates in large number have applied. Then written examination is conducted for that applied candidates and now those applied candidates can check their Central Bank of India Score Card. After checking your result, if you get selected for further process then you should start preparing for document verification round this is going to be conducted on 18.08.2017. You can grab more details about Central Bank of India Result 2018 by following this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Central Bank of India Result
|Organization name||Central Bank of India|
Guidelines to Download Central Bank of India Result:
On this page we’ve added some guidelines to check Central Bank of India Exam Result, please have a look…
- You have to visit official website of bank that is www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- After that from home page hit on ‘career with us’ section that is visible at the top in menu bar.
- After that you need to follow “New Recruitment” tab which is available on the left of the new page.
- Then from various links, aspirants need to follow “Recruitment of clerks 2017-2018 (Phase – I) & Residual list of 2016-2017” link.
- Now hit on “Press Here for the detail List and forms” link and then choose suitable option.
- Then your final outcome of examination will be displayed on your computer screen in PDF Form.
- You need to read all details carefully and check your roll number with complete concentration.
- Lastly save it on desktop and download the final score card of Central Bank of India Exam and get print out of it for future reference.
Read Now: How to Check Result Online?
Central Bank of India has conducted written examination for those candidates who want to grab Central Bank of India Clerks (Phase-I) Post. Large numbers of candidates have participated in this examination and out of them some are selected to appear for further process that is documents verification round. After documents verification process candidates will be finally selected for the vacant post. Candidates have to bring following mentioned documents with them which is duly self attested. Have a look…
Download Here >> Central Bank of India Result
- Copy of IBPS Application with 5 latest passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Authority
- Photo identity proof
- Mark sheets and certificates for graduation or equivalent qualification
- Caste I Community certificates
- Disability certificate
Something about Central Bank of India:
The Central Bank of India is one of the leading Indian commercial banks in India which was recognized in 1911. This bank comes under public sector undertaking and holds its place in the list of public sector banks or we can say that this is the nationalized bank of India. This bank conducts various recruitment examinations time to time to employ eligible candidates for various vacant positions.
Check Now: Latest Jobs In Banking Sector
Document Verification Reporting Date and Time: 18.08.2017 at 10.00 A.M.
You can obtain more information regarding Central Bank of India Result 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. You can also tap to direct link provided above for more updated information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Central Bank of India Admit Card||Central Bank of India Recruitment|
|Central Bank Of India Salaries||Central Bank of India Syllabus|
|Eligibility for Bank||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Latest Bank Jobs||Career in Banking Sector|