Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2015
Central University of Punjab invites applications from self-motivated and dedicated contenders under the notification as Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2015 for filling up JRF / Lab Asst Posts for the ICMR funded research project. Interested job finders may apply by attending walk-in interview on specified date:
|Posts Name||JRF / Lab Assistant|
|Walk-In Interview Date||18th May 2015|
You can get more information about Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2015 such as posts name, salary description, selection process and applying process etc from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Insilco screening of all functional genes in human genome for the detection of deleterious SNPs for association studies
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Qualification|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||
|2||Lab Assistant||Contestants must have completed their B.Sc degree from recognized university with working experience in research laboratory.|
Age Limit Details:
Age of applying applicants for declared posts will be calculated as per organization norms.
- For Junior Research Fellow Posts, selected job appliers will attain pay scale of Rs. 25,000/- with 10% HRA.
- For Lab Assistant Posts, contenders will retain remuneration of Rs. 15,732/- per month.
Candidates’ selection for applying position will be depending on their demonstration in walk-in interview which will be conducted by Central University of Punjab on scheduled date.
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Apply for JRF/Lab Asst Walk-in?
- Applied candidates are invited to attend the walk-in interview at the below address on the date 18th May 2015.
- For appearing in interview, applicants should need to bring them duly filled prescribed application form that is available on official website www.cup.ac.in.
- Aspirants may also bring original certificates with one set of self-attested copies of Mark Sheets, Certificates and Testimonials and report on time that is 09.00 AM.
At Central University of Punjab,
City Campus Mansa Road,
Bathinda – 151 001
Walk-In Interview Date: 18th May 2015
For more details related to Central University of Punjab Vacancies, you can open Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On