A latest advertisement has been released by Central Food Technological Research Institute entitled as CFTRI Recruitment. The Institute has intended to hire up the eligible contenders for the post of Project Assistants Level-II. Interesting candidates may apply for CFTRI through offline mode. Aspirants can download the application form from its official website. This is to remember that the last date for submitted the CFTRI application form is 16th April 2017. For more details regarding to CFTRI Recruitment 2017, please go through the content mentioned below.
This Page Includes
The shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their interview performance which will be conducted by experienced team members of the department. Interview date, time and venue will be send through e-mail or post to the selected candidates. Those candidates who want to enhance their career with Central Food Technological Research Institute, they have golden opportunity to grab. For more information related to Central Food Technological Research Institute, candidates must go through this page which is well prepared by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Central Food Technological Research Institute|
|Post name||Project Assistant Level – II|
|Last date to apply||16th April 2017|
Project Assistants Level-II
Aspirants, who wish to apply, must have First class M.Sc. / M. Tech. in Biochemistry / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Life Sciences or equivalent degree with good academic records from a recognized university or institution.
Desirable, if any: If any applying candidates have experience in lipid metabolism, protein purification, enzymatic assays and molecular biology then it will be preferred by the organization.
- Applying candidate should not more than 28 years as on 16.04.2017.
- Age relaxation for the reserved category aspirants will be applied by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
CFTRI Recruitment – Get Official Notification
After final selection, The candidate will get Rs.16,000 as salary amount on consolidated.
Selection of the deserving and capable candidates will be based on their performance in interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of Central Food Technological Research Institute. No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates for appearing in interview. The candidate will be informed through email or by post for the interview date, time and venue.
Process To Apply For CFTRI Recruitment:
- First of all, applying candidate has to visit the official website that is www.cftri.com.
- After this, hit on “recruitment” tab given at the top menu bar
- Then go to the “JRF/ project positions” tab and choose appropriate link of the PDF
- Then read complete notification properly and then hit on the “information of the project assistant” tab
- Thereafter hit on “here for application format” link available on that page
- This will open a new page having the application form.
- Then download the application form and take printout of it.
- Now, fill application form with complete details and must send application form along with bio-data with email address, contact number, along with attested copies of the necessary certificates in support of date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., to below mention postal address before the date of closing.
Dr. Ajay W. Tumaney, Principal Scientist,
Department of Lipid Sciences,
CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka
Check Here: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Aspirants should submit their application form before the last date that is 16th April 2017
Candidates who want to know more about CFTRI Recruitment 2017, they can visit through official notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|