Online applications have been invited from eligible candidates for 25 vacancies published in Advt No.36/2018 under CFTRI Recruitment 2019. Interested and eligible job seekers are able to apply for Latest Technical Asst Jobs through online mode of application process.
Before filling their online application applicants are advised to check their qualifications and match the same with the qualifications mentioned in the official advertisement for CFTRI Recruitment which is circulated over its official website.
Highlights of This Page:
Aspirants can follow the some simple instructions or may visit the direct official links given here on this page and fill their CFTRI Application Forms till the last date that is 03-01-2019. After filling their application forms it is necessary to take hard copy and send it to the respective address on or before the last date that is 18-01-2019.
Grab more detailed information regarding CFTRI Recruitment 2019 by going through the below provided content which is designed by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
CFTRI Vacancy Details:
|Post Code||No. of Vacancies|
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Those candidates who are willing to apply for CFTRI Technical Asst Jobs are required to have completed their B.Sc. in relevant field as per the vacant post they have to apply for from a recognized university.
Get Here: Latest B.Sc Jobs
Upper age limit for the contenders applying for B.Sc. CFTRI openings is 28 years of age as on 03-01-2019. Relaxation will be provided be 5 years to ST/SC category and by 3 years to OBC Category.
Applicants who will get selected for any of the vacant department of Technical Assistant Post will be paid Rs.35, 400/- to Rs.1, 12,400/- per month as per the government rules adopted by the organization.
CFTRI Recruitment Procedure:
Screening of received applications will be done on the basis of requirements of the company by the selection committee of the organization. Shortlisted aspirants will be taken further for Competitive Written Examination and final selected list will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in competitive exam only.
Contenders belonging to General category are required to pay an amount of Rs.100/- towards their online application forms through online mode of payment and take print out of the receipt and send it along with the application form.
Steps to Apply Online for CFTRI Recruitment:
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official site of Central Food Technological Research Institute that is www.cftri.com or the direct link given here on this page to fill CFTRI Online Application Forms.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Recruitments” tab available on the menu bar through which you will be navigated towards new page.
- Search the suitable link for Technical Assistants and go through all the details carefully.
- If you are found eligible as per the vacant post then go back to the previous page and tap on an appropriate link to apply online for CFTRI Technical Assistant Vacancies.
- Fill all the details required in the CFTRI application form and hit the submit tab.
- Also you need to send the print out of filled in application form to the postal address mentioned below along with the relevant important documents.
Get Here: CFTRI Online Application Forms
Get Here: CFTRI Recruitment Notification 2019
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute
Mysuru – 570020,
Check Also: Latest Jobs In Karnataka
Dates to Remember for CFTRI Recruitment:
- Last Date for receipt of Online Applications: 03-01-2019 (upto 5:00 P.M)
- Last Date for receipt of Hard copy Applications: 18-01-2019
We hope the above gathered information is enough for the candidates to apply for CFTRI Recruitment 2019. They are advised to visit the Official Website of Central Food Technological Research Institute on regular basis to get all the updated details.
Latest Recruitment Today: