CSIR – Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysuru is inviting applications from eligible individuals to fulfill Project Asst/JRF Posts. Concerned individuals can check the CFTRI Recruitment 2019 Notification from here and then apply accordingly before the last date.
CFTRI Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- Organization Name: CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute
- Post Name: Project Asst, RA, JRF
- Applying Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Personal interview
- Job Location: Karnataka
Q 1: Give the CFTRI Vacancies Details
|Project Assistant Level-II (GAP-0545)||01|
|Research Associate Level-I||01|
|Project Assistant Level-II (GAP-0544)||01|
|Junior Research Fellow||01|
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Q 2: What are the required qualifications for CFTRI Jobs?
|Post Name||Required Qualification|
|First class M.Sc. in Biotechnology / Molecular|
Biology / Biochemistry / Microbiology or
equivalent degree with good academic records
|First class in M.Tech. in Biotechnology/ Molecular|
Biology/Microbiology or Biochemistry with good
academic records and with 2 years of research
experience or Ph.D. awarded
|First class M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology /|
Molecular Biology / Nutritional Biochemistry /
Molecular Nutrition / Life Science with NET/GATE
qualification with good academic records.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q 3: Is there any age limitation to apply for CFTRI Job Vacancy?
- Project Assistant Level-II (GAP-0545): 28 Years
- Research Associate Level-I: 35 Years
- Project Assistant Level-II (GAP-0544): 30 Years
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 Years
Q 4: What is the salary structure for CFTRI Vacancy?
|Post Name||Salary Structure|
|Project Assistant Level-II (GAP-0545)||Rs. 18,000|
|Research Associate Level-I||Rs. 36,000|
|Project Assistants Level-II (GAP-0544)||Rs. 25,000|
|Junior Research Fellow||Rs.25,000|
Q 5: On what basis candidates are going to be hired for CFTRI Recruitment?
Answer: Personal Interview
Q 6: Explain basic Steps to Apply Online for CFTRI Recruitment
- The very first step for the candidates is to visit the official site of Central Food Technological Research Institute that is www.cftri.com or the direct link given here on this page to get CFTRI Application Form.
- Through home page of the official portal hit on “Recruitments” tab available on the menu bar through which you will be navigated towards new page.
- Search the suitable link for Project Asst/JRF / RA and go through all the details carefully.
- If you are found eligible send your bio-data along with other documents/certificates to mentioned postal address within the last date.
- For Junior Research Fellow vacancy, individuals are required to appear for Walkin Interview directly.
Direct Links related to CFTRI Careers
|CFTRI PA Recruitment Notification||Get PDF Here|
|CFTRI Recruitment Notification for|
PA and RA
|Get PDF Here|
|CFTRI JRF Recruitment Notification||Get PDF Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q 7: Give the important dates regarding CFTRI Jobs
|Last Date to apply for PA Level-II (GAP-0545)||22-04-2019|
|Last Date to apply for RA Level-I||26-04-2019|
|Last Date to apply for PA Level-II (GAP-0544)||26-04-2019|
|Walkin Date for Junior Research Fellow||22-04-2019 at 11.00 A.M|
Q 8: What is the postal address and Walkin venue?
|Post name||Postal Address/ venue|
|Dr. Sreedhar R V, Scientist, Department of Plant|
Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020,
|RA Level-I||Dr. Nandini P Shetty, Senior Scientist, Department|
of plant Cell Biotechnology, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–
570 020, Karnataka
|JRF||Dr. V Baskaran, Chief Scientist, Department of|
Biochemistry CSIR-CFTRI Mysore
Check Here All: Latest Walkin
CFTRI Recruitment 2019
Offline applications have been invited from eligible candidates for various vacancies published in Advt No. REC 83/2019, Advt No. REC 84/2019 and Advt No. REC 80/2019. Interested and eligible job seekers are able to apply for Latest JRF, PA and RA Jobs through offline mode of application process.
Before apply for Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and Research Associate vacancies, candidates are advised to check their qualifications and match the same with the qualifications mentioned in the official advertisement for CFTRI Recruitment which is circulated over its official website. Aspirants can follow the some simple instructions or may visit the direct official links given here on this page to get the CFTRI Notification.
Stay in touch with our web portal to get latest and updated details about CFTRI Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|
|Best Jobs In India||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|