Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore has proclaimed a current vacancy advertisement entitled as CFTRI Recruitment 2016. Organization invites talented and passionate employees for the engagement of Project Assistant /JRF (Junior Research Fellow) Vacancy. Candidates who ensure all the eligibility and want to build their career in government sector may apply for CFTRI Vacancy. We will soon update latest information related to CFTRI Recruitment 2017 in imminent year need to keep on connect with us through this web page. Aspirants will obtain info regarding same as soon as possible and bookmark this page by using CTRL + D.
|Organization Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore|
|Last Date and Interview Date||Indicated Below|
For the post of Junior Research Fellow, Walk-in-Interview will be conducted by the organization which is going to be held on 26th October 2016 for the recruitment process. Contenders may apply for the posts of Project Assistant by sending their filled application form through the mentioned procedure on or before the last date that is 2nd November 2016.
For gaining rest details in concern to Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore recruitment notification, candidates are advised to comprehend the complete details presented on this web portal that is well created underneath by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Project Assistant
- Junior Research Fellow
- Candidates must qualify B.Tech./ B.E./ M.Sc./ M.Tech in any relevant discipline from well known university or institutions with good academic record is required.
- For the post of Junior Research Fellow, NET/SLET (Lecturer ship) of CSIRUGC/State Boards are necessary.
Check Below Links:
Age Requirement and Salary:
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit||Salary (per month)|
|Project Assistant||30 years||Rs.25,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||28 years||Rs.12,000/- plus 20% HRA|
Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved candidates and woman candidates as per the government rules.
Mode of Assortment:
- Aspirants will be appointed on the basis of their performance in Interview conducted by the selection panel of the Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
How to apply for CFTRI Recruitment?
- First of all, aspirants who are going to apply may visit to the official website of the Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore that is “www.cftri.com”.
- Now go to the “Recruitment” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage and press it.
- Choose and hit on the “JRF/Project Positions” button.
- Select the appropriate link of advertisement of the post for which you are interested to apply and press on “Hit Here” option.
- Read the whole advertisement carefully.
For the Post of Project Position:
- Candidates need to download the application form.
- Now fill the application form correctly in prescribed manner.
- After that attach Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of all the documents and certificates along with the application form for verification.
- Then enclose the application form in envelope and send it on the postal address that is indicated below.
For the post of Junior Research Fellow:
- Contenders who want to grab this opportunity may appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date at the appropriate venue.
- Candidates need to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photo at the time of interview for confirmation.
Check Here About: Latest Walkin
Important Dates and venue:
|Name of the Posts||Dates||Postal address/Venue|
|Project Assistant||Last date of sending application form:2nd November 2016||Dr. Navin K Rastogi, Sr. Principal Scientist, Food Engineering Department, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru–570020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com)|
|Junior Research Fellow||Walk-in-Interview Date: 26th October 2016||Plant Cell Biotechnology Department, CSIR-CFTRI, Mysore|
|Name of the Posts||Official Notification|
|Project Assistant||Get Details|
|Junior Research Fellow||Get Details|
Candidates have to go through Official Notification which is mentioned above to collect complete details related to CFTRI Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Latest Recruitments||Employment News This Week Highlights|