CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute has broadcasted an advertisement titled as CFTRI Recruitment. Applications are invited against this advertisement for the engagement of deserving candidates on Data Entry Operator Vacancy. Aspirants who are looking for public sector jobs they can apply for CFTRI Recruitment 2017 by appearing in walk-in interview on 01-03-2017.
Get Vital Contents Of This Page:
Job seekers who are willing to enhance their career with a reputed organization they should not avoid this job opening. Candidates can attend the walk-in interview along with their bio-data and certificates on prescribed date and time. To know the eligibility criteria and other details of Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment, candidates must go through this page which is well framed by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore|
|Date of Walk-In Interview||01-03-2017|
Data Entry Operator
Candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment; they must have completed B. Sc or Diploma of 3 years Full time duration in Computer Science and Engineering/ IT or its equivalent or BCA or its equivalent from a recognized university/ institution.
Age of the applying aspirants should not be above than 28 years as on 01.03.2017. those candidates who belong to statutory groups and women candidates will get the relaxation in upper age limit as per rules.
CFTRI Recruitment Notification: Check Here
Salary Structure For CFTRI Vacancies:
After final selection, candidates will be entitled to receive the salary of Rs. 10,000/- per month. This salary is subject to be upgraded to 14,000 per month on the basis of candidate’s performance in job work.
Selection of the deserving and capable candidates will be based on their performance in walk-in interview which will be organized by the recruitment team of CSIR-Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore. No TA/ DA will be given to the candidates for appearing in interview.
Process To Apply For CFTRI Jobs:
- First step of applying is to log on to the official website of organization that is www.cftri.com
- Thereafter, on the home page, press on “Recruitment” tab which is presented in th menu bar.
- Now hit on “JRF/ Prohect Positions/ DEOs” tab and then press on “Hit Here” link give in front of “Administration” department.
- A notification will display on your screen and you have to go through the complete information mentioned in the notification.
- After reading the complete information, candidates can go for the walk-in interview on below prescribed date and time.
- Candidates must have to bring their Bio-data along with original and attested copies of testimonials at the time of interview.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
CFTRI Main Building,
Check More: Jobs in Karnataka
The walk-in interview will take place on 01-03-2017 at 10:00 am
Candidates who wish to know more information relevant to CFTRI Recruitment 2017, they are advised to check official notification which is available in the above segment.
You Might Be Interested for Other Job Options: