A latest job notification tilted as CFTRI Recruitment has been published for recruitment purpose by Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore. The Institute is in search of dynamic and capable job hunters for filling up vacancy of Project Assistant Post. Aspirants who want to do job in Mysore with this institute can apply for CFTRI Recruitment 2017 by appearing for Walk-in-Interview on particular date that is 20th Dec. 2016 at 10:00am.
Interested and eligible candidates can collect complete details related to Central Food Technological Research Institute Recruitment from this page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com. Job hunters who consider themselves eligible they should attend the Interview with bring their photocopies of documents/ testimonials along with original documents at the time of Interview for verification.
|Organization Name||Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore|
|Date of Walk- Interview||20th Dec. 2016|
Name of Project:
Establishment of Post-harvest Technology and Training Centre at Mango Development Centre”, (CNP-0529) funded by KSMD&MCL, Bangalore
CFTRI Recruitment Official Notification: Get PDF
Are you eligible for CFTRI Jobs?
Job hunters must possess Degree of First class M.Sc. Food Science/ Food Technology from recognized University/ Institutions.
Limitations of Age:
- Age of aspirants applying for CFTRI Vacancies must not exceed 28 years of age as on 20th Dec. 2016, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the positions.
- Age limit will be relaxed for statutory groups and women as per rule.
As per the rules of Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore the appointed applicants will receive an amount of Rs.12000/- per month from the concerned department of reputed organization.
Mode of Selection:
- Interview will be conducted to test skills of applying contenders for Central Food Technological Research Institute Jobs. Job hunters, who will be able to crack this Interview round, may get chance to work with institution.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to applicants for attending the Interview.
Check Below Links To Clear Interview Round:
Steps to Apply:
- To apply against position may visit to the official website of the Central Food Technological Research Institute, Mysore that is “www.cftri.com”.
- After that follow “Recruitment” tab stated in the menu bar of the homepage and hit on it.
- From new window you need to choose “JRF/Project Positions” button.
- Now follow “F V T CNP-0529, 28 years, 30-Nov-2016, Walk-in-Interview on 20-Dec-2016” and press on “Hit Here” option.
- This will open a new page with detailed facts related to notification and you have to read all the details carefully and after that read the whole advertisement carefully.
- Now you may appear in walk-in-interview on the schedule date at the appropriate venue.
- Aspirants are informed that should bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification along with your complete Bio-data at the time of interview for confirmation.
Fruit Vegetable Technology Department,
Check Also: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Date of Walk-in- Interview: 20th Dec. 2016 at 10:00 am.
Job hunters may read the Official Notification which is mentioned above to get other information related to CFTRI Recruitment 2017. If you have any type of query then writes in comment box. We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|