Central Government Health Scheme, Meerut has made a career announcement regarding CGHS Recruitment. Organization intends to appoint eligible and interested candidates for Central Government Health Scheme under various Pharmacist Positions. Contenders who wish to apply for CGHS Recruitment 2017 must send their dully filled application form and thereafter attend further selection process if called.
Highlights Of Page
Candidates are requested to comprehend complete details before applying against this advertised notification. Interested candidates can attain other detail about CGHS Vacancy that is well structured on this page below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Meerut|
|No. of positions||07|
|Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures||within 3 weeks|
Pharmacist (Allopathy): 07
Candidates who wish to get recruited for aforesaid positions must have possessed below mentioned qualification criteria from a recognized Board or University. Please go through it….
- 12th class pass with Science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) or equivalent;
- Diploma in Pharmacy or registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 and
- Two years experience as Pharmacist in any recognized Hospital or Pharmacy after duly registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948.
Applicants who will be appointed for Pharmacist (Allopathy) post will be receiving the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs. 5,200 to 20,200 + G.P. Rs. 2800/- along with other additional allowances admissible in Pre- revised Pay Scale as per 6″ C.P.C. (subject to revision of Pay & Other Admissible Allowances as per 7″ C.P.C.)
CGHS Recruitment: Official Notification
- Age of the applying candidates must be resided between 18 and 25 years as on closing date of receipt of application.
- Relaxable for Government servants will be applicable up to the age of 40 years in the case of general candidates and up to 45 years in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
Mode of Appointment for CGHS Jobs:
Short listed candidates will be called for Written Test after scrutiny of the applicants on the basis of screening of application as per the qualifications and experience of candidate. Call letters for the Written Test will be sent to the eligible applicants after scrutiny of the applicants.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Steps to fill CGHS Application Form:
- Contenders willing to apply for Central Government Health Scheme Recruitment need to first of all log on to the official website of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare that is mohfw.gov.in.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Events / Announcements’ link located under ‘What’s New’ tab available at of the home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on press on suitable link of notification.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Fill the downloaded application with all essential details in support of academic qualification, experience and age and attach various other particulars as asked with the application.
- Lastly, submit the application with all enclosures at the address as stipulated below before the below furnished last date.
- Documents that are needed to be submit along filled application form are as follows:
1) Matriculation or equivalent certificate in support of their declaration of age
2) Mark Sheet and Certificate of Higher Secondary or equivalent Examination passed
3) Mark Sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination passed
4) Degree or Diploma Certificate or other Certificates in support of their educational qualification
5) Registration Certificate of Pharmacy Council
6) Caste Certificate for candidates belonging to SC/ST or OBC issued by the Competent Authority
7) Experience Certificate (Compulsory for Diploma in Pharmacy)
8) OBC declaration format for OBC candidates in given format, if any
- The envelope containing the application and other stated particulars should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Pharmacist (Allopathic) in CGHS, Meerut-2016”.
Central Government Health Scheme,
Swasthaya Bhawan, Suraj Kund Road,
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
- Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures: within 3 weeks
- Last date for receipt of application for far flung areas: within 4 weeks
For further information about CGHS Recruitment 2017 candidates may check Official Notification. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|