Central Government Health Scheme has recently proclaimed an employment notification regarding CGHS Recruitment. Aspirants who want to make their career with reputed government organization must apply for latest CGHS Vacancy. There are 07 Vacancies for the Post of Pharmacist (Allopathy). Interested contenders are required to submit CGHS Application form before the last date which is 15-04-2017 using online mode.
Check Content Of This Page
To grab more information concerning Central Government Health Scheme Recruitment like Minimum Qualifications for CGHS Pharmacist (Allopathy) Vacancy, Mode of selection and Salary Details, go through the details mentioned underneath. Candidates can also check the procedure to fill online application form which is indicated below by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Central Government Health Scheme|
|No. of positions||07|
|Last date for receipt of application along with enclosures||15-04-2017|
- Name of Post: Pharmacist (Allopathy)
- of Posts: 07
Job hunters who are going to apply for Pharmacist (Allopathy) Vacancy should have 10 +2 with science stream (Physics/Chemistry/Biology), Approved Diploma in Pharmacy from an institute recognized by the Pharmacy council of India.
Check Now: Latest 12th Pass Jobs
Restrictions on age:
Age limit of appliers should be considered as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
- Relaxation in age will also be granted to reserved category candidates as per the norms of organization.
Salary offered to appointed appliers:
After the successfully completion of appointment process the candidates who will be selected for Government sector vacancies will get a good amount of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with a Grade pay of Rs. 2800/- from the Central Government Health Scheme.
Mode of Assortment:
Enrollment of appliers will be done on the basis of performance level in test/ interview which will be conducted by the expert committee of Central Government Health Scheme.
How I can apply for CGHS Recruitment?
- Aspirants have to log on to Official website of Central Government Health Scheme that is www.cghschennai.tn.nic.in to apply for Central Government Health Scheme Job.
- Now candidates need to choose suitable link for Central Government Health Scheme Vacancy.
- Once you read the instructions carefully mentioned in advertisement then you are required to proceed for further process that is to apply online.
- Fill Online Application Form very carefully.
- After that aspirants have to upload your pass port size photo and signature (if required) at available place.
- Hit on “submit” tab and take hard copy of application form for future references.
Last date for receipt of online application form: 15-04-2017
For further information about CGHS Recruitment 2017 candidates may check this Official Link. You may also bookmark this page by pressing CNTRL+D for getting instant access to this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|